chapter 5 (the third person)

what you call love. (spartace)

Arrived at the next destination, Yoo Jae Suk finally brought the RM spirit back when he tripped over the steps on the bus. The members laughed uncontrolledly while commander can only force a smile. They walked to the shotting point. Kim Jong Kook tried to stay as close to Song Ji Hyo as he can but also to not cause suspicion.

“the next mission we came to the Seoul art gallery, Song Ji Hyo have 20 minutes to walk around and take 10 photo of pictures in the gallery. Than the teams try to find the pictures. The first team to find all of the photos Song Ji Hyo taken will win.” The PD announced. Song Ji Hyo took the camera and went into the gallery. The gallery is six stories high, it is really hard to be able to find the ten pictures in a short amount of time.

While Song Ji Hyo is busy taking photos, Kim Jong Kook didn’t take his eye off Lee Gwang Su. That jealousy was rushing inside him. He seemed at another universe just staring at Gwang Su with the deathly glare. He didn’t seem to hear anything the RM members said until when Yoo Jae Suk teased on Lee Gwang Su and Kim Jong Kook had to crack up. After a while Song Ji Hyo came back with the camera in her hand, the teams all got a copy of the pictures and soon the mission started.

Kim Jong Kook’s team started from the top floor while Yoo Jae Suk started from the lowest floor. Kim Jong Kook’s team searched indiviuly, Kim Jong Kook found Song Ji Hyo wave at him in the corner. He rushed to her.

“oppa, you have to win this. I wrote down all the places to find the picture.” Said Song Ji Hyo. She wrote down where every piece is and Kim Jong Kook’s job is just to find it. The mission turned out very easy to Kim Jong Kook and finished in less than half-an-hour. The score was 3 to 10. The clues were ‘16258101’ (16’s square root is 4… the password for the door is 4591.) and also the fake one ‘what do you call a cracked window’ after Kim Jong Kook’s team had a read of the clues, they set off to the next mission which they went in teams.

In the car, Kim Jong Kook’s team was trying to figure out the clues. (except for Kim Jong Kook, of course.) they were trying to figure it out but they haven’t got a clue, Kim Jong Kook let out a smile.

At the last mission, Suho and Lay is already waiting for them with Song Ji Hyo upstairs in their hiding place. They saw the cars stopping in front of the building and they all went to work.

“the last mission for today is the finding the correct door race. In this building/ hotel, there are more than 500 rooms. You have to find the correct door and put in the correct password for it door to open. The first mission clue is which floor it is in and the second clue is what password it is. Also, there is a fake clue in every two clues I have given you. The mission starts in 3, 2, 1, beep!” the whistle was blown and the last mission started.

Ji Suk Jin was easy to rip as the exo members ripped his name tag easily, then Gary was out. Haha, who found out the secret code was also outed by Suho. Things were going the way it planned. They easily outed Lee Gwang Su and only Yoo Jae Suk was left. Before Haha was out, Haha told Yoo Jae Suk the clue and now Yoo Jae Suk has found out and solved all the clues. He just needed to find the right door and type in the code. He rushed up to 2nd floor and went searching on the floor. Song Ji Hyo and Suho are hiding on second floor as well, watching Yoo Jae Suk every step. They nodded to each other and carefully moved closer to Yoo Jae Suk. Yoo Jae Suk haven’t noticed and kept on searching, then ‘RIP’.

“Yoo Jae Suk out, Yoo Jae Suk out.” The PD announced. Song Ji Hyo high fived Kim Jong Kook.

“good job oppa.” Song Ji Hyo said. Kim Jong Kook Smiled.

“thank you, Ji Hyo you did well. Happy birthday, we can celebrate your birthday now.” Kim Jong Kook said. Song Ji Hyo smiled sweetly and the other team mates came to Song Ji Hyo.

“as I told the members in jail that this episode determines whether Song Ji Hyo could celebrate her birthday. Now we can head off to the restaurant to celebrate.” PD announced. The RM members held off to the restaurant. All the exo members and Song Ji Hyo’s friends are waiting for her to arrive. They had a good time. Kim Jong Kook gave Song Ji Hyo a bracelet that has a love heart and Song Ji Hyo’s name on it.

After the celebration, the guests said goodbye and the RM members went back to the hotel. Song Ji Hyo received a lot of gifts and after she puts it in her hotel the RM members drank coffee together. In the middle of the celebration, Lee Gwang Su and Kang Gary left. After 20 minutes, they came back. Kim Jong Kook wandered why they took so long and what they are talking about. After having so much fun, they left and went back to their rooms. Song Ji Hyo and Lee Gwang Su met as promised after the RM members all left.

“Gwang Su ah, why do you want to meet me that late?” Song Ji Hyo asked.

“noona, I can’t help it. I think I, I, I, I think I fell in love.” Lee Gwang Su answered.

“oh! Gwang Su, that is so good! Follow your heart. Who is it?” she said.

“noona, it’s you.” He replied shyly. Song Ji Hyo stared at him unbelieved.

“Gwang Su ah, why did you, I…, this…” Song Ji Hyo doesn’t know what to say.

noona, you might not understand, I fell in love with you. I don’t even know why. Love is just like that, I just love you and I just do.” Gwang Su confessed. While, Kim Jong Kook walked pass the store Gwangmong are in, he walked in and are about to say hello when Kim Jong Kook heard Gwang Su’s confess, he stepped away and peeked on them.

“Ji Hyo ah, noona, do I have a chance?” he asked. Song Ji Hyo doesn’t know what to say, she thought that the confess was too sudden and she haven’t prepared fully yet, but she still doesn’t want to disappoint Gwang Su. Kim Jong Kook at the other side is listening quietly, he felt a bit hopeless. Gwang Su’s fans and the PD’s always puts them together, he is afraid that Song Ji Hyo would agree.

“I’ve had a chat with Gary before, he said he wants to protect you but she also wants you to have the best man. He agreed, noona, now it is up to me to protect you.” He confessed more. Song Ji Hyo stayed quiet.

“Gwang Su ah,” she finally spoke. “I have to think about it, I will let you know in a weeks time. Now, we can still remain friends. Thankyou Gwang Su.” She smiled at him, trying to make him feel better. Gwang Su smiled back. Kim Jong Kook at the other side felt knives stabbing in him. He felt depressed. When Gwangmong began to walk to the exit, Kim Jong Kook rushed before they can see him.

Early next day, the RM members went back to their normal schedules. Lee Gwang Su smiled at his noona as he said goodbye and Song Ji Hyo replied with a smile. Kim Jong Kook is watching Gwangmong secretly. Just as Gwang Su is about to leave the front door, Kim Jong Kook stopped him.

“Lee Gwang Su, I have to speak to you.” He said in a serious tone.

“huang, what happened? Why are you calling me by my full name?” Gwang Su felt confused. Kim Jong Kook lead him to the waiting room and ordered him to sit down.

ps- i had naplan so sorry for not uploading. hope you liked at.