chapter 3 (pepero)

what you call love. (spartace)

 

The last mission site was a supermarket in Seoul. All the teams got out of the car one by one, Ryu hwa young is looking around, hoping to find the other spy.

“the last mission is superpower love rip tag game. The teams that has found one of the love bottles has a superpower. But only one of the team members can have the power, so the 2 teams has to choose. There will be spies as well.”

“what?!” everyone looked around.

“aish! I know it won’t be that easy.” Kim Jong Kook commented. All the team members rushed off to hide. Wendy’s team and Song Ji Hyo’s team stayed behind.

“your superpower is 180 degree turn. If someone rip your name tag, they will be the one out and you will have another life. Now decide who is going to keep the superpower.” PD announced. Wendy and Ji Suk Jin were the ones that took the power.

“the game will start in 3, 2, 1! Game started.” The PD blown the whistle.

Kim Jong Kook and Hwa young hid in the second floor in a toy shop.

“are you the spy?” Kim Jong Kook asked hwa young.

“why do you think that I am the spy?” hwa young’s heart is beating so fast. She is afraid that Kim Jong Kook will find out.

“because you received a call.” Kim Jong Kook replied.

“that was Bo Young. Oppa, believe me.” Hwa young’s hands is sweating.

“I don’t really believe, hwa young.” Kim Jong Kook suspected her.

“ok oppa, then we walk separate ways.” Hwa young was desperate to leave Kim Jong Kook. Kim Jong Kook nodded.

They walked out of the door and walked separately. Then hwa young turns around and rips Kim Jong Kook’s name tag! Kim Jong Kook is so shocked.

“sorry oppa, you are too smart.” Hwa young replied.

“Kim Jong Kook out, Kim Jong Kook out!” PD announced. Everyone was shocked. Kim Jong Kook was forced to the jail. Just as he reached jail another announcement was called out.

“Song Ji Hyo out, Song Ji Hyo out.” PD announced. Everyone is shocked, even Kim Jong Kook. Spartace is the best members at ripping name tags.

“Aish, I should have known that it is Ji Suk Jin!” Song Ji Hyo complained as she got to jail. she sounded disappointed and sad. Kim Jong Kook wanted to hug her tight and say comforting words but he knows the consequences. It will only bring trouble.

“Ji Hyo ah, it’s okay. You sound like you are about to cry! It is just a game.” Kim Jong Kook tried to sound as nice as he can go and just enough to not make rumours going out.

“oppa, I trusted him so much! I even gave the power to him.” Song Ji Hyo sounded so disappointed. Kim Jong Kook dragged Song Ji Hyo next to her.

“it’s okay. At least you are not the first one out.” Kim Jong Kook tried his best to comfort her.

“oppa, did hwa young rip your name tag off?” Song Ji Hyo asked.

“yes.”

“so, it is hwa young and Suk Ji. Oppa honestly, I don’t think they can win. Hwa young is the first time coming here and Suk Ji is always the weakest. PD should put us together.” Kim Jong Kook smiled, he can see that Song Ji Hyo is happy now and more importantly Song Ji Hyo wanted him!

“Haha out, Haha out.” PD announced.

“oppa, let’s make a bet.” Ji Hyo suggested.

“bet what?”

“to see who outs Haha oppa.” Kim Jong Kook agreed. They picked their own partner.

“what will be the punishment then?” Ji Hyo asked.

“let that be up to Haha.” Kim Jong Kook replied. Haha walked in jail after the announcement.

“Yoo Jae Suk!!!” Haha shouted. “I told you I wasn’t the spy!”

“seems like no one won.” Kim Jong Kook joked. Ji Hyo smiled.

“win what?” asked Haha.

“we were betting on who ripped your name tag. We guest the spies but we totally forgot the others. Then we said that Haha oppa can decide on the punishment so…” Haha interrupted.

“so, I could give you guys punishments, right?” he laughed. He wished to punish the commander for so long!

“what is the punishment?” Ji Hyo and Kim Jong Kook accepted the punishment to make Haha happy.

“before I give it to you, who is the spy?” Haha asked.

“it’s Jin Suk Ji and Hwa Young.” Replied Kim Jong Kook.

“seriously! These two?” he cracked up. “don’t think that will get you away from the punishment though huh.” The haha teased.

“what is it.” Kim Jong Kook is starting to lose patients.

“you and Ji Hyo do the pepero game.” Replied Haha. “you guys totally failed last time.” The two looked at each other and turned away embarrassed.

“what is going on about you two? Good thing I brought pepero this morning!” after bossy Haha’s nagging they finally started.

Kim Jong Kook’s heart is beating fast. He was happy as well, this is the best punishment! They took one bit at a time, moving closer to each other. He really enjoyed that moment. Then a force pushed he and Ji Hyo together and they actually kissed! They all backed off embarrassed and unbelieved. Then they found out it was Haha’s hand.

“Oppa!!!” Ji Hyo screamed. They never saw Ji Hyo’s face that red. “oh, oppa.” Ji Hyo seemed loss of words. “the PDs wouldn’t like it.”

“it’s okay. We will cut this part off to make no rumours.” One of the PD in charge said. More importantly, the PD’s seemed that they enjoyed that part.

Deeply inside Kim Jong Kook, he thanked Haha. How he wished that it is real, that Song Ji Hyo really did that. He shook that thought out of his mind. She already has Gary, how stupid was I to think that Song Ji Hyo liked me.

One by one, the members were out. At last Ryu Hwa Young and Jin Suk Ji got out by Yoo Jae Suk and Wendy.

“the winners are Yoo Jae Suk and Wendy.” The PD announced. They all clapped as the winners got a real gold love heart shaped watch as the prize. “you may go to rest now and be prepared for tomorrow.” The PD announced. As the members walked back to the hotel Kim Jong Kook was thinking about Ji Hyo, should I let her know that I like her?

Back at the hotel, Yoo Jae Suk celebrated his birthday with the running man members and the guests. Kim Jong Kook had a awkward moment where all the members, even the guests gave Yoo Jae Suk presents. he promised Yoo Jae Suk that he will give his present next time. Other than that, they all had a great time.

(next episode is when the third person comes in.)

hope you enjoyed it so far