chapter one (RM filming)

what you call love. (spartace)

Another week of Running man filming. Kim Jong Kook said bye to his manager as he steps in the SBS building. Running Man is what Kim Jong Kook likes the most, he looks forward to every episode of filming and more importantly, to see Song Ji Hyo. He doesn’t know why, it might not be strong enough for the word “love” but deep inside him he knows that Song Ji Hyo happens to be what he cares the most. Walking to the planned place he meets Yoo Jae Suk, walking with a bunch of boxes. he walks over to chat with him.

annyeonghaseyo, Yoo Jae Suk.”

“annyeong our commander.” replied Jae Suk. Filming running man, Yoo Jae Suk teases Kim Jong Kook a lot but in real life, he adores him like a little brother.

“why are you carrying a bunch of boxes of all size?” asked Kim Jong Kook.

“don’t tell me you forgot the date, Jong Kook. Today is August the 14th!” Yoo Jae Suk acts like he is disappointed. Kim Jong Kook knew that tomorrow was Song Ji Hyo’s birthday. He doesn’t want Yoo Jae Suk to think he forgot.

“offcourse I didn’t! Tomorrow is Song Ji Hyo’s birthday!” Kim Jong Kook replied, he was thinking what to buy her all week!

“yes, it is and lucky we can celebrate Ji Hyo’s birthday as well.” Jae Suk dragged the word “as well.” Kim Jong Kook let out an awkward laugh.

“sorry, I forgot about your birthday.” Kim Jong Kook laughed. “now I get why you have a bunch of boxes, they are presents from fans.” Kim Jong Kook felt a bit embarrassed. He couldn’t believe he forgot Yoo Jae Suk’s birthday! But what he was really concentrating was that Song Ji Hyo’s birthday is tomorrow! Also, Running Man is going to film two days in a roll this time so that means all the running man members can celebrate her birthday together!

“last year I couldn’t get in my office because of fans blocking me, this year I couldn’t even start my car!” Yoo Jae Suk tried to sound annoyed but more of happiness came from him.

All the members start to arrive, Kim Jong Kook was watching out for Song Ji Hyo all the time but she didn’t come. Kim Jong Kook felt sad and confused.

“so, Song Ji Hyo is not with us.” The PD commented. They all knew what the PD meant. Kim Jong Kook felt a great relief. Today is a couple race.

“over the week, we had fans voting for who they want the girl couple to be and this is the result.” Six flags dropped from the ceiling. All the male members are screaming. On the flags were Song Ji Hyo, Wendy from Red Velvet, Lee so yeon, Lee bo young, Park ha sun and Ryu hwa young. The flags all looked brilliant. Kim Jong Kook stared at Song Ji Hyo’s poster, she was so pretty.

“yah, Kim Jong Kook. Why are you looking at Song Ji Hyo?” Ha Ha caught him staring.

“anio, I was looking at Wendy.” (Wendy’s poster is next to Ji Hyo’s.)

They talked and commented about the posters and fighting about who wants to be with who.

All the members quieted down when the PD asked Song Ji Hyo and the guests to come in.

The girls all came in one by one and the male members went to greet them. When Kim Jong Kook shook hands with the female guests, he couldn’t keep his eyes away from Ji Hyo. She was just standing there not knowing what to do. Kim Jong Kook hated this moment. Every time when female celebrities came, other members greets the female guests and ignore Ji Hyo. Even if they are already a family and they all like each other very much. Even if they care about Song Ji Hyo backstage. Even if that is what the show needs, Kim Jong kook still feels angry. What he hates most is that he must act like he doesn’t care about Song Ji Hyo too, because he doesn’t want rumours and more people hating Ji Hyo! He felt useless.

“the female members can choose who they want as a team and it is up to the male if he wants to be with her.” The PD announced. “first is Wendy, who do you want to be with?”

“Yoo Jae Suk!” Wendy replied.

“good choice Wendy! This is the best birthday gift!” Yoo Jae Suk were very happy.

“next, bo young. Who do you want to be with?” PD asked.

“Gary oppa.” Bo young replied. Gary leaped in the air.

“Lee so yeon how about you?” asked PD.

“because lee gwuang su and I have the same last name, I will choose him.” Lee gwuang su was really surprised and happy. Deeply inside Kim Jong Kook was praying to be in the same team as Ji Hyo. Because Ji Hyo is a permanent member, she will receive the last (unchosen member.) he prayed that he won’t be chosen.

Park ha sun chose ha-ha. Kim Jong Kook has ½ chance of getting Ji Hyo.

“Ryu hwa young, who do you want as your partner?” PD asked.

“I really want to win today so I am going to choose Kim Jong Kook.” Kim Jong Kook felt like his heart has exploded, it was a ½ chance and he missed it. He really wanted to disagree but he is scared that rumours will fly across. He heard a ‘angry’ cry from Ji Suk Jin. For that second, he wanted to kill him. When Ryu hwa young ran to him, he acted like he was happy. Deeply, he was confused. Why can’t I stop wanting her? Each time I see her, I feel like I want to hold her tight and never let go. When I don’t see her, I always think about her when I have time. Why can’t I just tell the world?

(what he doesn’t know is that he loves her. He wants protect her.)

END OF CHAPTER ONE

Next ep- spartace pepero game!

ps- i will try to upload a chapter in a day or two (usually a day)