Coffee Shop

Love is not Over
Please log in to read the full chapter

Can be read stand-alone if you remember these:

Jung Hoseok’s best friends are Kim Seokjin (since childhood) and your sister (since work) Your soulmate is Jeon Jungkook Your sister is Min Yoongi’s soulmate (Unnamed, if provoked change to ‘your best friend’ while reading) She-her challenge which means Hoseok’s soulmate will remain unnamed Don’t be jealous, imagine it’s your love story with Hobi written in third POV ;)

 

아침 햇살에 눈을 뜨고
핸드폰 시계를 보고
어제 준비한 옷을 입고서
서둘러 집을 나서죠

I open my eyes to the morning sunlight
I look at the time on my phone
I put on the clothes I laid out last night

 

“Hobi!”

A happy smile.

A warm laugh.

Twirling,

Running,

Chasing,

Playing,

Tackling,

A hand holding out to him.

A kiss on the cheek,

An eye smile.

Flowers, smiles, grass, laughs, and her.

 

“Hoseok-ah!”

 

RIIIIIING RIIIING RIING RIING RII--BZZZT BZZT BZZZT----

 

Before Hoseok could open his eyes, his fingers unlocked his phone like they always do in the morning to turn off the alarm. He could distinctly hear the birds singing outside his apartment and he smiled. The thick curtains had done the job to block the sunlight, only leaving a tiny ray of light right by his eyes as if encouraging him to already wake up from his slumber. He rolled away and covered himself in layers of comforters, groaning.

 

He wanted to sleep again.

 

He wanted to meet his soulmate, even if it’s just in his dreams.

 

He doesn’t want to wake up yet, even if it’s always the same dream.

 

At least in his dreams he can see her and watch her enticing smile, he can hear her and listen to her voice saying his name or her melodious laugh.

 

Trying to go back to sleep proved not to work since all he could see in pitch black as he snoozed, drifting in and out of sleep. He slowly opened his eyes, feeling the ray of light.

 

Another day.

 

He smiled wryly as he started patting his bed, trying to locate his phone. When he did, he stared blankly at the screen for a few minutes, still not back in Planet Earth. He blinked and focused on reality, staring at the time.

When his neurotransmitters finally registered the information in his brain, he shot up and almost gave himself a whiplash to look at the “and 5,6,7,8“ clock across the room to see the real time. He sighed in relief when he saw he has enough time not to be late and got out of his comfy bed, stretching his muscles to start his morning routine.

A few moments later, he got out of the bathroom with only a towel arouund his waist as he went to the kitchen to rummage some food. Seeing the lack of food to eat, Hosoek made a mental note to buy groceries later so Jin would not go overprotective mother mode.

He munched on a piece of toast as he pondered on what to wear. He had already prepared three outfits last night but deciding dressing up is not worth the occasion, he just picked the basic jeans and shirt combo. Looking at the time, he bit back curses and rushed to wear his clothes. Getting his overnight bag, he wore the newest Timberland that jungkook gave him then he’s out the door.

 

매일 즐겨 듣던 노래를
혼자 흥얼거리고
익숙한 이 빌딩 사이를
혼자 걷고있죠

And I hurry out the door
By myself, I hum along to the song I like to listen to everyday
By myself, I walk in between these familiar buildings

 

The gang had arranged a huge sleepover in Yoongi and his soulmate’s house to commemorate and celebrate their housewarming party. After stubborn decisions and petty fights, they had both decided to live together. J-Hope was happy for that, since his best friend seemed to really become loyal to her soulmate and not crush on actors or idols anymore.

 

NOT.

 

“Hoseok-ssi.” a professional arrogant voice sounded and J-Hope turned with a polite smile.

 

Only one person can enter his office without knocking or an announcement from his secretary now.

 

“Yes, Ma’am?” he responded, a mischievous twinkle in his eyes. “Something you need?”

She wordlessly handed an album under all the folders on her arms and leaned on his work space.

“I need their autograph Hobi, I know they’re renting your studio. Can you do it for me?” she hissed--whispered as J-Hope stifled his laughter and he gave an affirmative nod.

“Don’t let Suga know.” she mumbled, kissing his cheek “Thank you.”

 

With that, she leaned back and handed him a folder.

 

“These are the documents that are needed for the next meeting tomorrow. I need you to review this and prepare a back-up plan for the event we’re going to have in three months. With that said, as you already know, I request an alphabet plan as soon as possible. I’ll give you till 5PM.”

“All for you, ma’am.” Hoseok took the folder with a smirk, a plan already formulating in his mind. “You didn’t have to deliver this to me personally, though.”

His best friend just gave him a “Shut-up” look and went out his office with a curt nod. Hoseok rolled his eyes at her image in the company and pointedly ignored the distinct whispers outside, rumors already popping up. He scanned the documents and whistled, pretty much all of the work is done. Hoseok shook his head, chuckling.

Hours later, J-hope came across Jin in the copier machine.

 

“Oh, hey hyung!” he greeted, grinning. “Fancy meeting you here.”

“Hi Hobi~” Jin looked at him curiously. “Why are you here?”

“Well, I’m supposed to go to the director’s office and since I’m passing by here, I decided to copy the alphabet plan the Ice Queen wanted. How about you?”

“Well, I am going to your floor to drop off some files and had to copy some more.” Jin replied and sent a frown at the younger “You shouldn’t call our best friend Ice Queen.”

“It’s what my workers call her.” J-Hope shrugged.

“Speaking of, You ready for the housewarming party later?”

“Yep. I already have my overnight bag back in my office. How about you?”

“It’s in Namjoon’s car. I have to pack a few side dishes for the couple and loaded it in mine so Joon placed it in his.”

“I see.” J-hope replied, stacking the papers properly. “No problems in paradise, I bet.”

“Of course not.” Jin said, a smile tugging at his lips at the thought of his soulmate.

“Well then, see you later hyung!”

“See you!”

 

The sleepover started after dinner. The living room was filled with mattresses, pillows, blankets and the only light source are the fairy lights and dimmed lighting. The pillow fights had started even before dinner and the wrestling matches happened after that. You all settled in for a movie after fighting over which one though it ended up drawing lots for peace. The highlight of the night is when Jimin told a story about Hoseok on the truth and dare part.

“Chimchim!” you cheered as he paled. “Okay, truth or dare.”

“...Truth.”

“Hmm…tell us something about J-Hope.”

“YAH, Why me!?!” said person asked, affronted. You waved a dismissive hand and let Jimin start.

“I’ve been wanting to tell you all this. J-Hope hyung is bright guy, laughs a lot and has become hopeful like his name. J-Hope hyung has good energy that effects everyone in a good way and I think J-hope is awesome. And people think he’s always nice and innocent. But, inside his smiley face, there’s an evil living there.”

Please log in to read the full chapter