Chapter Two- Unbelievably Believable

Cloud Number 9
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A loud noise brought Seo Deo-Young from his beauty sleep. He sat up and checked his surroundings. He was at his grandmother’s house. Last night was her funeral. He must’ve passed out. Judging by the splitting headache he is having, he drank a lot. A wave of sadness washed over him. A void took place in the midst of his heart.

He was lone wolf without any shoulder to lean on. Without anyone to console him. His parents died when he was young. After their death every single relatives turned their face away from him. Not having anyone at his side he slowly drifted towards the darker path. The burning sensation of hunger kept him moving. He did everything just to keep himself from starving. He was willing to do anything as long as long it brought food. He didn’t have any place he could call home. He used to sleep at the parks or in any dark ally. That’s how he met The Vipers. He has yet to settle the scores with them and he wish the day never comes. There are very few things which he is afraid of. The Viper sits in the top of the list.

Another banging sound from the kitchen brought him back to reality. Curiosity got better hold on him. After putting on the t-shirt he padded towards the kitchen. Mi-Na was roaming around the kitchen preparing food as if it was her own house. When she spotted him, she smiled and waved. Then went back to her work again.

How long had it been since he married Lee Mi-Na? Two years. His grandmother had suddenly got sick. The doctors diagnosed it as a deathly disease. There lying at her death bed Mrs. Seo took a promise from her grandson. A promise to fulfil the last wish of a dying person. She wanted him to see him getting settled. She wanted him to get married with the girl she choose for him. Not once it crossed her mind that her grandson may have someone he love. Deo-Young didn’t know what to do. He wanted to get angry on her. But he really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter