Chapter One- Impossibly Possible

Cloud Number 9
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1:

 

It was the time for the sun to go down. But before leaving it spread a lovely red and golden aura around the sky making it more beautiful and mysterious. Gentle breeze was blowing carrying a hint of fragrance of jasmine.

Shi-Jin stood by the balcony of the tower and kept gazing at the setting sun. For some unknown reason this particular time of the day always makes him nostalgic. It makes him yarning for something graver, something more sinister.

Long back someone asked him why he choose to become a soldier. But he couldn’t answer. Not because he didn’t know the answer. But he couldn’t form the thought that ran deep in his heart into words. Every land has stories to tell. Some are of anger and some are of greed. Some are even of hatred. But there are stories which is weave of pure love and selflessness. You cannot heard them but you can feel them. Those silent whispers of love and sacrifice makes him want to defend the land he was born to. Those cry of sacrifices makes him want to protect the people around him with fiery passion.

Heroism has never been his stuff. He is not someone’s knight in shine armor. He became a soldier because someone need to step up protect the people. Someone need to stand guard when others sleep in peace. Someone need to protect the motherland they all love.

He closed his eyes and let the breeze wrap him up in a bubble of fragrant airy bubble. A distant lullaby came floating in his ear. A woman’s voice. The language was of Irish language but he knew enou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter