Just my luck

Devil Beside You

Jiyeon's POV

I'm looking out the airplane window, counting how many clouds there are in the sky to past time. I can't wait to be back in Korea. The states was fun and all, but it wasn't home and I didn't belong there. Although I do appreciate being very street smart now because I lived in the states. Honestly the only reason why I'm even sitting by this window is because I don't want to sit in aisle 34 by my step dad. 

He scares me and I think that gives him a huge satisfaction. I'm happy he made the decision to come back, but I'm not looking forward to live with him. I can't wait till I'm 18 and legal enough to move out. I'm tired of wearing jackets in 80 degree weather and I'm tired of suppressing myself when I really want to give him a good beating and run away. But I mean, I'm 17 and poor as . Where am I gonna go? Or actually, If I get a job, maybe hmmmmmm... 

''Ladies and gentlemen, we will be landing in Seoul, Korea in approximately 20 mins. Please fasten your seatbelt and thank you for flying with Korean Air Lines'' A very nice tone played on the intercom that snapped me out of my thoughts and I quickly put back on my seatbelt and began to out my belongings nicely in my bag. That way, I won't be scramming around all over the place later

-----------------------------------

We finally got passed custom and now I'm just chillin in the taxi waiting for my step dad. God does his face look punchable. UGH just one more year. Buddha please give me the strength to not the call the cops. It's not that I don't want to. Trust me I do. It's cause I need him as my guardian to go to the Performing Arts school of my dreams and hopefully debut one day under JYP entertainment. 

''I need to have a word with you when we get to the new house'' a dark and sinister voice spoke to me. It gave me chills all the way to my spine. I felt what was coming but I prayed it wasn't it. 

We got home and I unloaded our luggage. The rest of our stuff will come in a few weeks. I only brought the important stuff like my mom and brothers ashes and my clothes. Can't forget about my clothes. Especially my hoodies. I hate them but I feel safe knowing they're on me. 

Right when I stepped into the house, the door loudly slammed behind me and I turned around and was slammed onto the wall next to me. My body crashed onto the white wall as a loud bang could be heard. I swear I think my body cracked the wall or maybe that was my back. Either way, I'm still dead.

''100K ING DOLLARS. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I WORK MY OFF TO FEED YOU AND NOW I NEED TO PAY THAT MUCH SO YOU CAN GO TO SCHOOL?! TO SING?'' He yelled at me while spit flew onto my face as I looked at him with fear. SIMPLY DISGUSTING. I honestly wasn't scared of him anymore. I was use to it. But I had to show I feared him so he'd go easy on me. AND UHHH last time I checked, he doesn't feed me. And my mom actually left me A LOT of money. In which he now keeps and if I want that money, I'm forever a slave to him. 

''My mom left me that amount to go to school'' I simply mumbled as I pulled back to the wall even more. PLEASE DON'T HIT ME PLEASE DON'T HIT ME. My EYES BEGGED FOR MERCY BUT 

''YOUR MOM LEFT ME DEAD WEIGHT!'' HE screamed as he grabbed my hair, slammed my head to the wall, which im sure that time made a crack forsure, and then threw me onto the ground as I fell and hit my side on the table. 

I winced in pain because I'm pretty sure I'm bleeding and there's a huge cut. I looked up with tears in my eyes and he gave me one hateful glance and walked away, slamming his bedroom door behind him. 

I stayed there silently crying for a bit until I snapped myself out of it 

''I ain't no '' I whispered and tried my best to get up and dig through my bag to check if I had any cash lying around because I'm forsure wounded, and It's pretty bad. One top of that, It needs medical care immediately.

''YES 20 BUCKS THANK YOU BUDDHUA'' I whispered a little louder this time as tears flow down my face. happy tears this time. I quickly went to the restroom and lifted my shirt up to clean the wound. Jesus it's so big I'm pretty impressive for not wanting to kill myself yet. I wrapped it with a long cloth to hold back the bleeding and threw on a hoodie with some leggings and headed out. 

I'm not familiar with the neighborhood so I'm just around walking freely until I find a convenient store.

I'm walking at a very slow pace because I'm scared I might tear the wound even more so if someone wants to kidnap me, this would be the best time. But I'd like to see them try. 

As I approached this 4 way road, i hear ruckus behind me and I go just a little faster. 

I can hear footsteps behind me. Coming closer and closer. I turn around and before I knew, someone dressed in black quickly yanked my bag away from me and pushed my down. It's bad enough he pushed me down but on my wound?! YAH KIDDIN ME?!

''MY BAG'' I screamed and chased after him. this wound I need that bag. Not because there's $20 in there, but my brother and my mom is in there. I ran like my life depended on it. What motivated me was the thought of my step dad chasing after me with a knife. 

''PLEASE GIVE ME MY BAG! YOU CAN HAVE THE MONEY I JUST NEED THE BOX THAT'S IN IT!'' I screamed but he didn't care. He kept running and so did I

I winced in more pain because by this point, I'm bleeding out and my vision is becoming blurry. 

We finally reached a dead end and that's when he pulled out a knife to threaten me 

''STAY BACK OR I'LL KILL YOU'' HE SCREAMED. HOLDING THE KNIFE UP TO ME. The way he held it tells me he's new to this. 

'' KILL ME?! HAHAHA. I'm already dead.'' i laughed because I'm actually already dead inside.

''Do you wanna die ?'' He cussed at me with made me raise my brow at him 

''? WOOOOW. first you hold a knife wrong now you're insulting me? '' I rolled my eyes 

''Look you can have the bag, I just need the box that's in it.'' I pleaded. Little did I know, It just made him more curious on what was in it. 

Before I could react in time, He threw the knife at me and i quickly kicked it away. When i did, He ran past me. 

LIKE COME ON SERIOUSLY?!

Again we continued this jog together where I would scream for my bag and he would continue to run. 

BOOOM 

I hit something hard and fell to the ground as the person i hit and hig belongings go down with me. 

'' I'M SO SORRY. '' I quickly said I as picked up his stuff and handed it to him and bolted away so fast. There was no way I'm losing that guy. I made this my mission. Pass out or not I need that box. 

''Ji'' I heard something as I ran away but im pretty sure it was just the guy I bumped into mumbling or something

-----------------------------------

Jinyoung(Jr) POV

Yugyeom and JB ran after her to see if she needed him but 

That voice... I know that voice.. And that face... I know it was a quick but I know that face and voice anywhere. 

''Jiyeonie?'' I said. Questioning myself a little as BAMBAM ran to me. It can't be her though. She's in America. 

''Jr are you okay?'' Bambam helped me up as I brushed off the dirt my body 

''I'm fine. Lets see what's up. She looks like she needs help.'' We quickly ran towards the direction where the others headed off to and reached an abandon dock where we quickly went next to the others 

By the time we got there, the girl's white hoodie was drenched in blood. We didn't know the situation very well but we knew she didn't look well. 

------------------------------------------

Jiyeon's POV  

I looked at the guy dead in the eyes as I felt like I knew what he was doing. He took my bag, and THREW IT. HE ING THREW IT. IN THE GOTDAMN WATER. 

''NOOOOOO'' I shouted

My fast reflexes took in and I dived for my bag like my life depended on it. As I grasped my bag, something grabbed my arm and pulled me up so I wouldn't fall into the water 

''Jiyeonie?'' He asked and I looked up to him and I was flat out confused. How does he know me? 

''It's you right?'' He asked as im still there confused and hurt. I think I'm gonna pass out.

Before I could answer him, My phone rings and It's my step dad. I'M GONNA GET MY BEAT AGAIN. It's 1 am and he's gonna kill me. 

'' Thanks for the help. But I gotta go'' i quickly said as I threw my bag onto my shoulder and bolted out of there. 

''You're bleeding!'' The guy yelled and I ignored. As I got away from their sight, I collapsed and knocked my body onto the ground