Chapter 3~ My drawing!!

Paradise~~real or just a dream?

 

Chapter 3~ My drawing!!

The weeks pasted after that night and Ah In was the one that helped me and got me on my feet. I continued with my life acting like everything was the way it was supposed to be but deep in my heart I could still feel the longing for him, even though my mind was telling me to forget him I still kept thinking about him. At night it would take me hours to fall asleep because my mind kept going back to our memories and kept replaying them like a movie at the cinema. I spent most of my time trying to look ok and the rest I was hoping that no one would bring up his name because then I would be found out.

 

One day as I was going to work in the afternoon I got a phone call,

“ Hello”

“Who is this?” I answered

“Hi, I’m calling from Cloud9 can I please speak to Kang Min Young?”

“This is she”

“Oh, ok. So as I said I’m calling from Cloud9 and the reason I’m calling you is that u have won a competition and your prize is a trip to Macau!”

“ WHAT?”

“ Yes, your drawing was picked as the best in the biggest painting competition in Korea”

“WHAT?”

“EEh..? Are you not Kang Min Young?” and then he went on asking me if my contact info was right and if the address I lived on was the correct.

“Yes...?” I answered

“Ok so you need to get your ID and go and collect your plane ticket along with housing and other information sheets. You can do this at the Cloud9 Office in Seoul”

“ Ok  is there a time limit?”

“ Yes, you need to collect it at the end of this week. And you can leave as soon as your job allows you to but it has to be sometime this year.”

“Ok”

“ Annyonghaseyo”

“ Annyonghaseyo”

 

 

I could not believe it.

“Who had sent in my drawing!!?” I said out aloud.

But as soon as I said it aloud I knew the answer, it had to be Ah In, she was the only one that could get her hands on my drawings and the only one that knew I drew. I was so mad at here!! Y did she do those things?!! She always had to put her nose in other people business.

After work I went straight home and as soon as I got through the door I yelled

“ What the h*ll did u do?!”

“What do you mean? Did you mean the painting?” Ah In said in a calm voice

“ YEAH WHAT DID YA THINK?!!”

“ I DID IT FOR YOU”

“Well u shouldn’t have” and as I said that I slammed my bedroom door.

How could she take something so private and personal that no one gets to see and then decide that she’s going to show it to the whole world? I just couldn’t believe it…why……I kept replaying the phrases that she said to me and after a while I reliazed she had done it so I could move on so I separated myself from the bed and went out and said that I was sorry. That night Ah In and I sat and talked for hours and eventually we saw that time had passed and long gone was our good nights sleep.

 

The days went on and I went to the Cloud9 office and started to prepare myself for Macau. And finally the day had come…

I woke up early and got my stuff together and said my goodbyes to Ah In, as she couldn’t send me off at the airport as she had to work.. As the taxi got there I tightly hugged Ah In and a tear fell down my cheek, “Komawo, Ah In~ah” she responded by hugging me even tighter..
The taxi left and I watched and waved at as she was standing on the abandoned road. After going further in in the airport I noticed  a commotion. I saw from afar 6 guys surrounded by a heap security guards but even a more astonishing amount fans surrounded them. *I wonder where are they going??”

 



 

What will happen at the airport? What will happen next in Macau sit tight and enjoy the flight!;)