Chapter 2 ~ Wait, ok?

Paradise~~real or just a dream?

 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WITH I'M SORRY??!! HUH??!!!" i yelled at him because i could not believe the words that were coming out of his mouth!

Those are the words that i wanted to say right then and there but i geuss someting stopped me from doing that. Instead I just grabbed the door and threw my warm body into the freezing rainy night.. I just started walking and I walked like that for a while. Then all of a sudden bringing me back to life was the sound of my phone, I'd received a message,


"So just to clear things up, we've broken up,right?^~* "


A single tear dropped on my hand that was holding the phone...I looked back at the coffee shop and I couldn’t believe it, what was happening we had been together even before my grandma died he was there for me at my darkest moment and had helped me get over my sorrows he loved me for me when I had lost everyone I had loved. He left..he was gone…

I ran back to the coffee shop hoping with all of my heart that he was there just to get disappointed as it was empty.. I started run the way towards his apartment but I never saw him and so I rang the doorbell but there was no answer so I just sat down and waited and cried….cried all the tears that I had inside, even though I never used to cry…

The hours past and it was 5 am and he was still not coming home..my tears had dried out and I was tired so I decided to pick myself up and to go home. But just as I was walking through the front door of his apartment building I saw him… he was walking with someone, a girl.. I grabbed my hood and pulled it over my head and walked calmly past them but as soon as I had past them I started running like crazy back to my apartment, but slowly I lost the strength and I just walked not even knowing where.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!! A car just swooshed in front of me, I lost the strength in my legs and dropped down on the sidewalk. My mind was empty, I was broken. My phone rang I answered.

“MIN YOUNG-ah where the heck are you?! “ it was Ah In  I thought…

“ I don’t know…”

“ WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT U DON’T KNOW!!?”

“ uuuhmm…well I don’t know” I said again

“Well LOOK AROUND!” Ah In said..

I could tell that she was worried about me and on the bridge of crying so I just did what she said.. and then I saw a restaurant we both knew of.

“I’m at the close to the restaurant we went to at your birthday..” I said calmly

“ I’m coming, WAIT for me, ok?!”

“Ok.” I said.