it's the little moments that define your love

out of my mind.
Please log in to read the full chapter

this story is basically a recount of one of my own experiences. the only difference is i didn't have a hyunwoo by my side.

 

You and Hyunwoo were waiting at the train station, on the way home, when an announcement rang out.

"Due to an accident at Seokchon station, all trains on platform 1 will terminate at Songpa station. For anyone who wants to travel to Jamsil station, there will be connecting bus services from Songpa to Jamsil station. Sorry for the inconvenience."

You groan when you realize your trip home will be delayed. It was already late afternoon and it had been a long day and you just really wanted to get back to your bed as soon as possible. You glance over at Hyunwoo, who wraps an arm around your shoulder.

"It shouldn't take too long. The bus ride from Songpa to Jamsil should only take fifteen minutes."

You nod and lean your head against Hyunwoo. 

A few minutes later the train pulled up to the platform and you and Hyunwoo got on, taking a seat near the doors. Songpa was only two stations away so you'll be getting off soon anyways.

Once the two of you arrived at Songpa station, people poured out of the train. Everyone had to get off here since the train was terminating. Seeing all the people, a sinking feeling started to fill your stomach. You slip you hand into Hyunwoo's large ones and try to stay positive. However when you reach the makeshift bus stop and see the crowd pushing to get onto a bus that was already there, you know it's going to be bad.

You and Hyunwoo join the crowd, shuffling forward as much as possible. Soon enough the bus was full and it left, with the majority of the crowd still wai

Please log in to read the full chapter