JIMIN PREVIEW

sea salt and a taste of death

Jimin roamed the streets of the town he was in charge of. It was a small town with a population of a few thousands, not that much. He didn't mind the small population, it meant less troubles and less things to keep track of. Being a grim reaper wasn't as easy as he would think when he was born and raised for the job. 

He glanced through windows, eyeing down shiny trinkets and sweet treats that were wrapped in shiny foil. Most of his kind that lived in the underworld would usually look at the bright things in disapproval but he didn't care. 

He just had a knack for shiny things and so was his staff; his most beloved thing in the whole universe.. He would risk his 'life' to protect it since if his staff had broke or shatter.. 

The whole world was gonna die since the most dangerous monsters lived in his staff. 

He had been roaming the Earth for more than a few centuries, he had watched the humans progress from here and to there. It was amusing to see what if was shape into. 

Enough said about the present of his life, lets talk about his past and future.

Jimin was not made of ual matters or aual. He was born from ashes. Ashes from dragons that had roam the universe many years prior to what is now. They were the controllers and yielders of all life and magic.. It was until they were killed by an unknown force. Jimin was just a recreation of them after the chiefs had made a spell.. And if he had ever reached his 999 birthday, his unlimited powers and knowledge would've been unlocked. So that's why the chiefs and elders had decided to make him a grim reaper. Just to make him busy for his life until he would be locked away. Yay? 

Jimin wasn't amused by the end of his life. It was a forced 'death', well more like sealing. He was only 878 so he had a long way to go. It was either wait to his 999 birthday or if he had fallen in love. Easy, no grim reaper was gonna fall in love. the movies and , love is fake as . 

Hw held his hand out and summoned a book, hovering around the streets now as he skimmed through the pages.

"Looks like she's gonna die soon from alcohol poisoning." Jimin scoffed and had already made way to the location of the incident. A old and worn down motel. It wasn't a surprised. Jimin wasn't one to stereotype people but it was so easy to connect things together.

It was getting dreadfully boring being all alone and having to bare watching all kinda of mythical beings and mortals having fun together. All of his co-workers (grim reaper 'friends') were just or Jimin had no tolerance for them anyways. They were just too strict and stiff. 

"And oh. She just ing died." He sighed, kicking a pebble across the road as a car ran drove right through Jimin. It still gave him shivers but he was invisible, no one could see or touch him. 

The sky was clear, a few stars scattered around as he looked up. He held up his staff towards the sky and shook it around slightly. His eyes flickered around and nodded in approval as a soul flew up, darting up into the sky. Normally he would immediately figure out if they'd qualified to Heaven or Hell but he was lazy. He would just send them to sleep; which means that he would make them relive and reevaluate their past choices until he would awaken them. He was a lazy , so what? Years of doing monotonous work surely made him excited to wake up everyday..

This was his life.