1: You are?

sea salt and a taste of death

If there was one thing that Jungkook learned, love was fake and humans are just sources of food.

Simple.

But Jungkook yearned for much more than the life out of different men and women and having to bury their bodies in the depths of the sea.. Or keep their wallets for whenever he was too lazy to sing and just lured them in with money.

Humans were such a disgraceful species, greed is what was overfilling their minds. Money, power, fame; the great tips for becoming a successful person. Though he had read flimsy boxes with weird thin sheets inside with a vomit of words on it, it all seemed so fake. 

He had trained himself for all these years to at least know some of the human language.

He had a bit of hope that some people were good and didn't throw their ing trash into his home, aka, the ocean. 

But now he was ing hungry. Lately the rain had been pouring in harshly and he absolutely hated the cold. Especially cold water that he hadn't gotten used to yet. But he shouldn't complain, he lived in a fairly pleasing place. The fishes were nice and don't even get him started on their gossips.. (Mrs. Shark apparently caught Mr. Fin cheating on her but you didn't hear it from him). 

"Aish, there's no good humans.." He whispered to himself as he surfaced above the dark water. 

It was close to midnight; the usual time for people to start leaving clubs to do stupid . A crowd.. Of very rowdy and drunk people!

Jungkook s his way closer to the shore, keeping only his eyes and his jet black hair visible above the water. He hid behind a rock, lurking around at the crowd. He opened his mouth, letting out a melancholic song spill out of his parted lips. His eyes darkened slightly. His usually chocolate brown eyes turned into a deep shade of maroon.

He watched as one of the men tensed up and slowly stumbled towards Jungkook. 

Jungkook smirked slightly and swam closer to the man, singing louder as the man crouched down. He stopped singing and cupped the man's face, whispering sweet words into his ear. 

"You're so beautiful.. I can just eat you up.."

"E-Eh..?" The man whimpered as his eyes fluttered closed, going numb into Jungkook's grasp.

"Nothing.. Just relax." He whispered and subconsciously pulled him towards the water, "I'll show you a good time."

Jungkook's hand inched towards the man crotch, ping his jeans before he abruptly pulled the man into the water. He wrapped his fingers around the man's fingers, choking him as he swam to the ocean floor. The man flailed around furiously, eyes widened and blood shot.

Jungkook loved this phase and he kissed the man, molding their lips together as he restrained the man from moving any longer. The man went limp as Jungkook kept the man's energy from him. Second by second the man went paler and paler.. He dropped the man and pulled away as he watched the lifeless body drift to the sand. He flipped his fin and covered the man slightly with sand, all satisfied and happy as he swam off to the surface again for another victim. 

He resurfaced up from the water, shaking excess water from his hair.. But his vision was blocked by a pair of boots and the sudden rotting smell of death and all of that . The leather boots were all scratched and ripped up. Jungkook preferred rich men. He followed the legs, accompanied by raggedy sweatpants (if they were even fit to be called sweatpants).

Jungkook his lips and stared at the nicely sized bulge from the man and a black shirt, almost tight enough to outline his muscular physique. 

"Hey-.." He stopped and noticed the man's face. It was beautiful and all but he finally noticed something. 

He wasn't human.

💦💀💦💀💦💀💦

Jimin was lounging in his room, laying comfortably on his bed like any other dead human being would until his book from his nightstand shook. It signaled another death in the town he was in charge of. 

" me." He groaned and sat up, ruffling his hair. He was just laying and getting all comfy but no! Someone decided to die. He sighed and thought for a moment. 

'Is the death really worth it? Did they decide to parkour off of a bridge?' He sighed. It's not like he hadn't appreciated death; it was just the people who didn't appreciate death that he didn't like at all.

Daredevils.

He kinda hated them even if their tricks could make his stomach churn uneasily.

Jimin wasn't like other grim reapers, from what he had observed. He actually liked clothes that weren't drastically black and all gloomy..

It was a drastic contrast from anyone else. It was like their souls were out of them-.. Wait. It is true. They were all soulless drones to collect more souls. It was a cute job.

He reached over and picked up the surprisingly light book, pulling it over as it hovered over his lap. Black smoke and desperate screams oozed from the papers as he flipped through.

"Kim Jihyun, 22-years-old, 183 cm.." He mumbled and scanned over the paper. There was something that had caught his eyes so much.

'Killed by a supernatural force.'

💦💀💦💀💦💀💦

And that was the reason why he was standing in front of the siren.

His leather boots were planted firmly into the sand as he crossed his arms. It's not like supernatural forces weren't real. It was just one of the first time ever that he had seen a supernatural force being reported. Most deaths were unknown.. But now he knew what was causing them. 

This siren that was in front of him (who was not so obviously checking him out).

He narrowed his eyes at the siren, smirking lightly at how the siren's eyes doubled in size. But nonetheless he stayed silent.

Mostly when he were picking up souls, he'd go into his 'ghost form' and was invisible to the human eye. But this time he'd like to have a word with the person who kept making him work so much.

💦💀💦💀💦💀💦

Jungkook blinked rapidly, 'Holy .. Am I going to die?! Oh ! Yoongi?!'

He pushed his body off of the sand and supported his body by adding pressure onto his hands. 'Seduction is the key plan!'

"Hey there.. Mr. Death. Absolutely beautiful weather we're having.. Although it isn't as beautiful as you." He smirked, batting his eyelashes at the man.

Jimin had held back a snort and rolled his eyes, "Aren't you a little too young to flirt with someone a little over many centuries years old?"

"Ah, age is just a number."

"And Hell is just a place."

"Not too shabby, sir." Jungkook pouted, furrowing his eyebrows, "Though.. Your choice of fashion is a bit off par of what's in for the season."

"You judging a Grim Reaper's sense of fashion?"

"No, no.. But it would definitely looked better in the sand." He bit his lip and tugged lightly on the sweatpants. He smiled sqeetly, grazing his finger against Jimin's exposed skin since the holes in his sweatpants weren't hiding much.

"I don't prefer to weird hybrids." Jimin shook his head and back up a little as he adjusted his black baseball cap.

"Weird hybrids? I'm a classy siren and you better treat me like one-"

"Cut it. Where's the body?" He grunted and looked around.

"The body?" Jungkook chirped, looking at him innocently with his doe eyes.

"The one you killed."

"Oh! You're not going to kill me?!" Jungkook sighed in relief.

"I don't kill. I collect." 

"Then you're right. But you shouldn't go gIet him, he's at the bottom of the ocean. You wouldn't wanna go get your stylish clothes wet, Mr. Death."

"I don't plan to." He sighed and patted his pockets before he pulled out a small branch.

"What is that?" Jungkook snorted, biting his bottom lip to stop giggles from spilling.

"My staff."

"If that's as big as your thing then I don't want you anymore.."

"Shut up, you erted thing."

"I'm just saying.."

"And for the record.. Seduction doesn't work on me so don't try to sing."

" you-"

"You can't." Jimin cut him off and snapped the branch, watching his staff regrow from the two branches. Jungkook gasped as watched the branch formed into a thick branch.

"Damn, if it is that big and thick then call me." He winked teasingly.

"Is everything a representative of ?"

"I'm a 24/7 siren. Sue me."

"Oh my gosh." Jimin groaned and flicked sand into the siren's face a little as he swayed his staff in the air; stopping time. He looked at Jungkook who was still blinking at him weirdly. He had forgotten supernatural characters were immune to him stopping time.

"Oh~, why did everyone else stopped moving?!" He asked and now sat up, stretching to look at the party-goers who were frozen in the same position.

"Just shut up and let me work." He sighed, about to lose his temper at the siren. He watched a grey-ish cloud swirl into his staff.

[I]'Mission clear.'

"Hey! Mr. Death!" Jungkook yelled and tugged at his pants again.

[I]'Never mind.'

"What?" 

"What size are you?"

"What size?"

"Your ."

"What the , ew. Gross. No."

"Come on! Your sweatpants aren't hiding much-" Jungkook yelped and rubbed sand out of his eyes as the Grim Reaper stomped off.

Jungkook giggled, "Mr. Death is funny.."

💦💀💦💀💦💀💦

After collecting the man's soul (without even giving the siren a goodbye) he had left back into the underworld. He laid back down onto his bed, letting out a drawn out sigh.

"If I see that siren again, I swear.."


And that's how an adventure started.