Meet Jihoon

The Fans Know

“What is up, everyone?” Seungcheol greeted, waving excitedly to the camera. Jihoon scoffed and looked away. He couldn’t believe he agreed to this. “Look at this,” he gestured to Jihoon “I made a friend”

“Congratulations,” he answered sarcastically. Seungcheol pouted. “Well, now that you’ve proved you have some semblance of a friend, can I go back to my room? I really need to finish—”

“No~ you promised” Seungcheol clung onto his arm, preventing him from leaving. Jihoon sighed and glanced to the camera, showing just how done with this he was. And they haven’t even started…

“We’re going to play a guessing game. So Jihoon is going to place his hand inside the mystery box and figure out what he’s touching. Are you ready?” he gave him an excited smile and Jihoon tried to return it, albeit a bit weakly.

Placing a black box between them, Seungcheol clapped his hands with child-like excitment and gestured for him put his hand inside. Shooting him a dubious look, Jihoon slowly approached the box. When his hand had fully disappeared, his heart rate sped up. Nervously, he prodded around until his fingers connected with something soft and slightly wet. He tensed up and Seungcheol broke out into fits of giggles as he paled considerably. After a bit more prodding, his finger sunk in accidently and he squealed, diving into the elder’s side. With arms wrapping around him, he breathed hard, clutching his violated hand to his chest. The body next to him was shaking uncontrollably with contained laughter.

“Awe, my poor Jihoonie,” he cooed, cupping his face. “Were you scared?”

Jihoon glared and jabbed at his bully’s stomach.

“So, any answers?”

Jihoon studied his hand, discovering small oranges bits of something coating his finger. Just as he was about to freak out, he calmed when it all came together. “This is a sweet potato, isn’t it?” he deadpanned.

Almost howling, Seungcheol managed to wheeze out an airy ‘yes’ in between laughter. “But,” he started, calming himself enough to talk, “you cheated, so you have to go again”

“What!?” Jihoon nearly screamed, facing him. Clambering to his knees, Jihoon was prepared to push him off the bed. Seungcheol managed to grasp his wrists before anything could happen, which ended up in them having a small staring contest. Jihoon visibly gulped and found himself unable to look away. A smirk was slowly growing on Seungcheol’s lips and his eyes narrowed. Faster than he could see, his forehead was slapped and Jihoon looked away, cheeks tinged pink.

Rubbing his head, he cleared his throat, remembering that the camera was still rolling.

“Uh…” he started, slightly awkward now. Shaking himself out of it, he left the area to fetch to the next mystery box. When he returned, Jihoon was singing quietly to himself so he paused to listen a bit. Without him realizing, a fond smile grew on his face. Fortunately, he was behind the camera.

“Oh!” Jihoon yelped, finally taking notice he was there, “have you just been standing there?”

“Oh course,” he answered, taking his spot beside the younger. “Ready?”

Jihoon felt more confident this time. If the first box was only sweet potatoes, how bad could this one be?

He was very wrong and he knew it the instant his hand gingerly touched the contents inside.

“Oh! Hyung, hyung, hyung, it’s moving! It’s moving! No! No! No!” he screamed, curling into Seungcheol’s side but his hand refused to leave the box. Never, in a million years, will he ever do something like this again. Calming down, he lightly tapped it again and knew right away they were bugs.

“That’s, that’s beondegi,” he stuttered. Breathing heavily, he contemplated throwing a hand full of the live beondegi at Seungcheol, who was close to resembling a hyena with his barking laughter. Seemingly able to read his face, Seungcheol carefully removed Jihoon’s hand for him, checking to make sure it was empty. Raising his hand to attack him, Seungcheol was quick to hug him into his chest, hurriedly ending the video with promises of uploading more before escaping. Jihoon gave one last smile to the camera as he dashed after the older boy. Sounds of Seungcheol shrieking in the distance could be heard as the video ended.

•••~|~•••

A few days after the video was uploaded, Jihoon found himself curiously scrolling through the comment section.

Oppa, Jihoonnie is so cute! Kekeke

Can Jihoonie be in your videos more????

Whoa, you two seem like a couple kekeke

Awe, you’re so cute together^^

Jihoon, saranghae!

Seungcheol oppa saranghae~~

Seungcheol is totally boyfriend material but Jihoon can have him <3 <3

Omo omo, are you dating???? kekeke

Jihoon’s eyes grew wider and wider the more he read until he couldn’t handle anymore and slammed his laptop shut. With ears burning red, he buried his face in his hands, shaking silently. Composing himself, he opened the laptop, prepared to reply to the comments and give them—

“Didn’t think they’d catch on so fast,” Seungcheol whispered, reading the comments over Jihoon’s shoulder. Jihoon jumped in surprise and elbowed his stomach, still burning red. Seungcheol laughed and gave a quick peck on his cheek before fleeing.

I’m never being in your videos again, Jihoon promised darkly, glaring at the comment section.

 

A/N

Comments welcome ^^ and I might add more chapters just cuz I'm oddly in love with Youtuber Seungcheol but we'll see