Chapter 2

If you're taken (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Days went off fast on Chaeyoung’s part. The only thing she did was to sketch a bunch of stuff with no meaning behind it. They do have an assignment on her club but her mind was filled with complicated things she didn’t even know.

She also developed a habit of visiting Min’s Facebook account without clicking the ‘Send Friend Request’ on the upper right of his dull timeline which only includes posts of uploaded profile photo and tagged ones. It will always be the same whenever she visits but somehow, she finds herself coming back and looking at the same posts at least five times a day.

Christmas passed by. It’s a holiday to celebrate with a lover. Unfortunately for our cub, she’s single so she have to celebrate it with a fellow single friend. A broken hearted friend. She initially planned to celebrate it alone with her family however her friend’s family was a way so that’s what happen.

After Christmas would come New Year. Our little girl always dreamt of an out-of-the-country vacation and finally her strict dad planned a vacation for their whole family in Osaka, Japan. Her dad wanted to try their hot spring on a cold New Year so it’s a win-win situation on each one’s part.

The flight was short to the neighboring country which was directed to Osaka. Mr. Son went straight to his intention and his family members went there after a few minutes except for their daughter. On her way to the spring, Chaeyoung saw three familiar manly figures wandering in their checked-in guesthouse.

Being a shy-type, she tried her best to hide for two nights and three days that resulted on her, staying at their room throughout the duration. She did not enjoy her vacation because she would always feel anxious going outside and wandering around the inn.

It was already too late when she realized that the three Japanese lad who studies on their school don’t know her to even recognize.

 

-

 

On a January, Chaeyoung paid her lonely friend a visit because Dahyun begged her to. I miss you would be her alibi but something’s off, Chaeng thought. It was cold because it’s winter but even colder inside the house of Kim. She was lonely from her parents’ business trip and Momo’s ignorance.

“You okay?”

“Don’t ask what’s obvious.”

“I’ll leave then. Bye.”

“I’m just kidding. I love you.”

“Yuck.”

Then both of them paused then laughed at their silliness. At least Dahyun laughed for the first time this year, maybe. They now proceeded to the tofu’s room to slumber and watch random movies. Her room was plain compared to Chaeyoung’s wall’s which was splashed with different colors.

Their lazy bed time was disturbed by Dahyun’s query which made Chaeyoung stare at her without a reply, “Should I just confess to him?”

Chaeyoung never had a relationship before and never even imagined to have one. If it’s another person would ask, she’ll tell her to not ask her because she doesn’t know anything. But being a friend to Dahyun made her smile and tell, “It’s your choice. But if you really like him, just tell him and face the consequences later. I’ll just be here if you need me.”

We all have that one friend who never experienced love but gives advice like they ever had. And on Chaeyoung’s part, she doesn’t even know that she’s already liking someone. Her friend could only smile and utter the words, “Thank you. You’re the best!”

Dahyun shared her ultimate plan of getting her Momo on the resume of school classes. Cheyoung nods at her friend’s every statement and agrees then suggests if she does have one. At this time, she started to appreciate what love can do to her friend. And maybe, she will realize her own soon.

 

-

 

However, as everyone says, not all plans are followed. The tofu’s plan to confess on the resume of the classes ended up being pushed to the next day and the next day and so on because she’s too shy or when she already gathered courage, she’ll be pushed aside by Momo’s fangirls.

The cub only does moral support because it has to be Dahyun’s effort but sometimes helps at little manners like being a look out or just telling her friend’s face is just fine.

Then there came one night when Momo posted his status: Valentine’s Date for Rent. And Dahyun got really crazy because she’ll finally have her chance or waste it and give it to others. Definitely not. And so, the pale girl messaged her friend for advice.

Spoilt tofu: hey!

Spoilt tofu: shocks. When did you changed my nickname?!

Spoilt tofu changed her name to goddess.

Cub: I don’t have a goddess friend

Goddess: shut it! I need your suggestion

You left the chat room.

Kim Dahyun added you.

Cub: I do have a tofu friend :P

Tofu: you’re so hateful!

Tofu: just tell me what I should do because of Momo’s post!

Cub: what post?

Tofu: http://www.facebook.com/momoring/status/6540984980

Cub: just apply. Then let fate move. Lol. I think there’s a lot who already messaged him though

Tofu: I already considered that. What should I do?! Huhuhuhu T T maybe he’ll not even check my messaged TT TT

Cub: then give him a good offer. Think positive Kim eagle Dahyun HAHAHA

Tofu: what should I say then? T T

Cub: be mysterious

Tofu: how??????

Cub: fighting

Tofu: what?

Tofu: yah!

Tofu: Chaeng!

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter