Chapter 3

If you're taken (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Ever since that day, Chaeyoung tried to avoid being with Dahyun whenever she’s with Momo. She would come up with the most ridiculous excuse just not to be with them. Because being with Dahyun adds Momo then it will automatically add his two other friend – San and Min.

It’s not that she hates being with them. It’s just that, now, whenever she sees him, she would feel her stomach churning up. It was something new for her.

Just like what she used to do, the shorty would distract herself from these feeling. But this time, she knew what these feeling was called—LOVE.

Chaeyoung sighed thinking about all this things. She’s still young to be depressed on her first love. First love—it’s the most unforgettable love ever. Maybe she’s just too unlucky.

She looked down and saw something unfamiliar below her desk. The cub reached to box below and saw a shoe box. “It looks expensive.” The girl hastily looked for her mom who’s currently cooking for dinner. “Mom, is this from you?”

“What? It’s not from me though. Must be your dad.”

“Is there some sort of occasion?”

“Your birthday?”

“It’s just March 14 mom.”

“Advance happy birthday!”

And the girl whined cutely at her mom while smiling widely. She’s happy to receive a gift this early. The girl opened the box and saw a pair of white sneakers. “Woah! Thank dad for me, mom!!!”

“Thank him yourself, dear.”

The daughter nodded.

 And that time, she started to move on from a relationship she never had.

 

-

 

“E-excuse me?”

It was the first day of her second year in high school and Chaeyoung looked at the source of an unfamiliar voice. The girl who called was tall and stunning that the cub almost hang open if not for embarrassment.

“What can I do for you?” she awkwardly replied.

“Do you know where Kim Dahyun is? That girl said you know.” As the girl pointed at Yeri who’s currently dancing crazily at the back when someone knock the door. Their teacher has arrived.

“Lunch break...” the tall girl murmured as she slowly steps backward to her seat.

Chaeyoung threw her a questioning look.

‘Talk to you at lunch’ she mouthed then the small cub nodded on realization.

 

-

 

“Chaeyoung. Son Chaeyoung” The small girl said as she stretched her arm to the tall girl.

The other was startled as she hastily shook Chaeng’s hand, “Ah right. Tzuyu. Chou Tzuyu.”

The way to the canteen felt longer on the cub’s part. Not because it’s awkward to be with this new friend—if she can already call her friend, but because they’re looking for Dahyun, which probably with Momo and the other two.

“Dahyun-ssi” Tzuyu suddenly stated as they arrived at their destination. She let her thoughts behind even though, he’s here…

“Is there any problem Tzuyu-ssi?”

“Can I talk to you? About the music club. But it seems that you’re busy.” She looked around

“Not really. Where do you want to talk?” the tall girl thinks for long where to talk.

“Hey who’s that beau-ouch!” Dahyun elbowed Momo before he could finish whispering his statement. But they all heard it.

“Can we talk in a corner there? I don’t want these stares that I’m getting.” The tall one finally suggested.

“Okay let’s go.”

The three girls left the guys and went to a corner where they could talk alone. The smallest among them felt like she’s getting stabbed at the because of a gaze.

 

-

 

“So?” the tofu asked.

“ahm. I want to sign up for the music club. Joohyun-sunbae said that you’re the one in-charge of new recruits.” Tzuyu said with a poker face.

The rest of their talked was left unheard by the only member of the art club among them. She’s only looking at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter