Chapter 5

Happiness is being married… to a stranger?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Im’s company

“Mr. Kim cancelled the partnership?” Her uncle just nodded at her, “He’s afraid that our partnership will not work how it supposed to be.” He adjusted his tie. “Another company offered him a good amount and benefits.” She sigh, “We are losing all our customer, uncle.” The man stood up from his seat before approaching Nayeon, he held her shoulders, “Just let me take over the company Nayeon ah, just focus on your own career. I will make sure to take good care of the company. Besides, your father has his own plans for your future.” But Nayeon just shake his head. “No, I want to do this, not for just myself but also for my dad. He went through many hardships just to make this company big. I want to make him proud, even though he’s not here anymore.” Nayeon hung her head low, preventing herself to cry in front of his uncle. Her uncle just nodded his head before hugging Nayeon. "Don't worry, Nayeon. Uncle will help you."

 

It’s breaktime. Chaeyoung walked towards her favorite spot in the school, the secret garden. She called it secret because no one else knows this place except for her. She hates cafeteria, because it’s noisy. Chaeyoung halted her steps when she suddenly heard a sob.

Okay, the sun is so bright, and ghosts are not active at this time. She mumbled.

She walks slowly and hid herself in a huge bush, Chaeyoung peeked and she noticed a girl sitting on a bench.

She’s the one who’s crying.

She slowly approached the girl, Chaeyoung pulls out her handkerchief from her pocket and offered it to the girl. “Stop crying.” She calmly said. The girl fixed her hair before looking at Chaeyoung, she’s hesitant if she will accept the kind’s girl handkerchief. “It’s okay, just take it.” The girl took it and wipes her tears, “Thank you.” Chaeyoung sit beside her.

“Why are you crying?”
“It’s just that, I’m sad. My mom, she’s always busy with her work. She doesn’t have time for me. I feel like, I’m not important to her. My aunt is much better than her.” She let out a sob again. Chaeyoung soothes her back.

“Don’t cry, just think that your mom is doing her best in her work to give you a good future.” The girl is still crying. Chaeyoung sadly smiled. “You’re lucky, you still have your mother. My mom left me and my older sister, I’m just 3 years old that time. I didn’t know how it feels to have a mother.” The girl stopped from crying and faces Chaeyoung. “Aigoo, you’re pretty. Crying makes you ugly.” And for the first time, the girl smiled. “My name is Chaeyoung, Yoo Chaeyoung” She smiled. The girl smiled back at her. “I’m Tzuyu, Chou Tzuyu.”

 

Eunseo left first and leave Bona with Jeongyeon.

“Yah, get back to your work Jeongyeon, you’re boss might fire you.” Bona scolded her. “I have 15 minutes break Bona.” She crossed her arms. “And I’m going to spend my break time interrogating you.” She smiled sheepishly.

Bona just rolled her eyes, “Leave me alone Jeongyeon.” Jeongyeon suddenly held both of her hands. “Yah, did I do something wrong? It all began that night when I told you and my family that I am already married, are you still upset that I didn’t tell you about it immediately?” Seeing no r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter