III. Jeongyeon and Nayeon

Happiness is being married… to a stranger?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*flashback*

Nayeon hurriedly went to the bathroom, the sound of her throwing up echoes the empty bathroom. After doing her business, Nayeon’s phone rings. The half sober girl clumsily answers the call.

“Nayeon? Where are you?” It’s her cousin, Mina.
“My penguin cousin!” Nayeon playfully chuckled. “I’m having some fun right now.” She lean her back on the wall for support.
“Are you drunk? Are you with Minhyuk?”
“No. I’m all alone by myself.” Nayeon’s eyelids are becoming heavy.
“That’s it, I’m taking you home right now. Now tell me what bar it is.”

After getting the bar’s name and address, she quickly made her way to fetch her drunk cousin. Mina scanned the whole area. But Nayeon is nowhere to be found. “Restroom” she mumbled. She opened the restroom’s door and she found her cousin sleeping while sitting on the floor. Mina massaged her temple before dragging Nayeon out.

“Arrgh, you’re so heavy you pig.” Mina said while panting. They are almost at the bar’s exit when Mina’s eyes suddenly caught someone. A blonde girl, sleeping on the couch with her hair covering her whole face, Mina stared for a split second before breaking her gaze to the blonde.

*bar*

Bona arrived at the bar. She got a call from Jeongyeon’s sister, asking if she know where is her sister. “I told to her not to get too drunk, it’s almost 3 and she’s still not home.” She mumbled. Lucky she is, Jeongyeon told her earlier the bar she’s going to go to meet someone. She found her best friend immediately.

“Yoo Jeongyeon, wake up stupid.” To her dismay, the blonde is really wasted. Bona swallowed her shyness and asked one of the employees if he can help her carrying her friend. “Thank you so much. I’ll just pick up her car tomorrow morning.” She smiled sweetly at the guy who only nodded his head while scratching his nape. She entered her car and buckled her seatbelt and Jeongyeon’s. She’s already in the intersection but they got caught in a traffic jam. “Traffic at this hour? Very unusual.” Bona stepped out from her car and asked one of the police.

“Excuse me, but may I know what happened?” The police crossed his arms to his chest before answering. “There’s a car accident that happened. The driver is really drunk, that’s why the victim didn’t notice that there is a truck coming to his way.” Bona looked at her best friend still sleeping in the passenger seat.

Good thing I go get her at the bar before he went back home riding his car while drunk.

“Does it take too long?” She asked again.
“I’m so sorry miss, it might take an hour or half an hour before we clear this area.”

Bona sigh. She went back inside her car. “Staying at my house won’t hurt.” She maneuvers the car and made a u turn making her way to her house instead.

The two drunk girls wake up in the next day with an extreme headache, remembers nothing about their marriage.

*end of flashback*

 

“This is really true, this marriage certificate is really legal. You are really my wife.” Jeongyeon said while smiling. Nayeon frowned.
“That’s why we need to get separate as soon as possible. I don’t want my fiancée to know about this and please stop smiling.” Nayeon exasperatedly said.
“Why don’t we just stand for our situation right now and accept everything. I’m sure that we both make a cute couple.” Jeongyeon winked at her.
“Do you want me to kick your and skin you alive?” Nayeon gritted her teeth.
“Feisty, I like it.” Jeongyeon said while wearing her infamous killer smile.

Nayeon was about to punch her face when she suddenly blocked her. “Hey, I’m just kidding okay. You don’t need to be violent.” Jeongyeon pouts. “We need to talk to the person who brings us to this situation.” The blonde furrowed her eyebrows, trying to remember what really happened that night. After a long silence, the blonde’s eyes widened. “We can’t, the person who made us married is already dead. He’s my friend, he was the one who got into that car accident at that same night.” Nayeon’s jaw dropped. The news that came out after that night with a car accident, it’s him. Nayeon placed her both hands in her face, she let out a groan. “This is really frustrating!”

 

Yoo residence

The Yoo f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter