I. The beginning

Happiness is being married… to a stranger?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s a cold Saturday night, the blonde stood in front of a building, there are two big guys wearing suit standing in each side of the entrance. The blonde pushed the door, blasting sound of music welcomed the person’s ear. Multicolored flashing lights on the dance floor, tons of people who are drunk grinding on each other carelessly. It’s deafening. The air is almost humid because of the sweat produced by the clubbers. The blonde manage to make her way on the crowded people and finally finding the person who called her at this hour.

“You’ve made it!” A tall handsome guy greeted the tall blonde.

“Just for you hyung.” The blonde reached for the shot glass, gulping the contents in one go. “What’s the occasion? Why did you suddenly called me?”

“Nothing. I just wanted to see how you are doing lately. Found someone already?” The guy asked.

The blonde just shrugged, gulping down a shot of vodka again. “I never went into a serious relationship, hyung. That’s ridiculous. How about you hyung? How are you and your family?”

“It’s tiring but it’s fun. I think it’s true, that no matter how stress you are from your work, how tired you are, but when you finally went home and when you see your wife and child waiting for you, it pays off all the weariness and stress you’re having.” The tall guy smiled. “Being a judge is not that easy, you’re always busy keeping you away to have some time with your family. But I’m glad that they understand my situation.”

The blonde just sat there admiring what he just said. The tall guy named Taecyeon look at the blonde offering a shot glass of vodka. “I hope someday, you’ll finally meet “the one” that will love you no matter what your flaws are, the one who will love you unconditionally. Who knows, that someone might be here in the club.” The blonde took the shot glass then chugged the contents down. She chuckled.

“Let’s see.”

 

It’s already 1 and the bar is still crowded. The tall guy and the blonde are already tipsy but still chugging down their drinks.

“Do you know how a train eats?” The blonde asked while grinning like an idiot.

“What?” Taecyeon answered, chuckling.

“It goes chew chew.” The blonde laugh like there’s no tomorrow, feeling satisfied by her lame joke.

“That’s a good one dude.” Taecyeon shows a thumbs up before drinking another shot again.

The blonde grabs another shot when someone caught her attention. A girl whose hair is red, her curves are shown because of its fitted dress. She looks like a mess, proba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter