Chapter Three

You're Just A Kid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Three: Somi’s Retribution

 

Somi watched Jinyoung walk away from her, back into her room. She could faintly hear Jinyoung and Yewon giggling about something the trot singer had said. Somi couldn’t believe Jinyoung was just going to completely forget about the younger girl’s confession like that. She scoffed as she walked back to her room. She gently closed the door as not to wake up the other two and settled back into her spot on the floor. She sighed quietly to herself, her anger dissipating quickly. She couldn’t stay mad at Jinyoung for long, no matter how hard she tried. The woman already had her whipped, and they weren’t even together. Somi blinked away her tears at the thought of never having Jinyoung on her side and closed her eyes to hopefully catch some more sleep, she would deal with everything in the morning. Maybe even talk to Minzy about it.

 

What seemed a few minutes later, Somi vaguely heard the sound of the alarm clock going off. She whined as she heard Minzy tell her to get up.She was a teen after all, teens loved to sleep. Even when she was in I.O.I, she never had to wake up this early.

 

“Come on, Somi-ah, we have a long day ahead of us.” Minzy mumbled as she stood up from the futon. 

 

She finally sat up and blinked her eyes multiple times, before following Minzy to brush her teeth.

 

***

 

After they had eaten and gotten dressed for the cold outside, they settled into the vans, not even knowing where they were going. Surprisingly, Somi and Minzy had one to themselves, which was perfect for the younger, they could talk about what had happened last night without anyone else hearing them. Conveniently, there weren’t any cameras in the van and they hadn’t gotten their microphones on yet.

 

“Unnie, I did something bad last night.” Somi started, as tears welled up in her eyes, she was crier. “I confessed to Jinyoung unnie.”

 

Minzy blinked, “And how did this happen?”

 

“Well, I had gotten up to get water since I forgot to take one with me before bed,” Somi swallowed the lump in .”And Jinyoung unnie heard me and came to check and se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter