Chapter One

You're Just A Kid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One: In Love with an Unnie

 

 

Jeon Somi sighed heavily as glanced at her favorite unnie, Hong Jin Young. It’s been almost a week since the start of Sister’s Slam Dunk (Season 2) and she found herself falling in love with the Trot singer. Ever since she hilariously entered the room where they first met, she had instantly gotten a liking to her. Of course, Somi never imagined that she’d like a woman, much less an older woman, but she guesses the heart wants what it wants. 

 

Right now, the ladies were in a practice room, showing off their best dance moves to the teachers that would be creating their choreography for later in the show, once they had their set song. Somi had just watched her crush dance and it was the most cutest/hottest thing she’d seen in a while. The youngest shook her head slightly, not wanting to go too deeply into her thoughts, especially since they were filming. 

 

The rest of her unnies didn’t seem to notice as they watched the next person get up to dance. As of lately, Somi debated whether or not she should tell Jin Young her feelings. She didn’t know if Jin Young even thought of another girl that way, or if she was gay-friendly, they do live in Korea after all. Not everyone is very accepting and Somi didn’t want to run the risk either way.

 

As Somi watched Yewon dance, she debated whether she could tell Minzy about her feelings, she could always use some insight from someone else. She and Minzy seemed to have gotten close in the span of the week, which Somi was very happy about, considering Minzy was one of her favorite idols as a kid. Besides, Minzy seemed like she wouldn’t judge her for it, the girl was too kind hearted for that and very mature. 

 

Somi blinked as she heard laughter, not even noticing that Sook had gotten up for her turn, she sighed to herself again and watched  the oldest with a smile on her face, even smiling when she heard the song she had danced when she was in I.O.I. 

 

“That dance seemed middle aged.” Some teased as Sook sat next to her once again. 

 

“Somi is next.” The dance teacher, Kim Hwayoung, said as she looked down at her clipboard.

 

***

 

After Somi had danced, everything seemed to just blur together, before they knew it, they were told that the shoot had ended and they could go to any of their schedules if they needed to. Some was lucky enough to have the rest of the day for herself, and it so happened that Minzy did as well.

 

“Ah, unnie, would you like to go to a nearby cafe, I need some advice and you told me that I could come to you, if i needed anything.” Somi asked shyly, still not over that she’s friends with her idol.

 

Minzy smiled at her and patted her head, “Of course, Somi-ah. Let’s go?”

 

At t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter