Chapter Two

You're Just A Kid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Two: Confessions of a Teenager

 

Somi huffed as she brought her luggage into the room that she would be sharing with Minzy and Jinkyung. She was kind of disappointed that she didn’t get to be with Jinyoung, not that she didn’t like her two unnies, but it would’ve been amazing to sleep closely to the trot singer. Honestly, Somi was kind of jealous of Yewon for being able to share a room with Jinyoung, alone. Maybe luck wasn’t on her side today. Although it was hilarious when Sook found out she had to sleep in living room.

 

The youngest member set her suitcase down and opened it, looking through her clothes for her pajama pants and shirt. She would take off her makeup later on. She saw Jinkyung put a towel over the camera in the room and took it as a sign to change. 

 

After everyone changed and got settled into their rooms, they all went into the living room to see what the others were up to. It was decided that Yewon and Chaeyoung would be making dinner for everyone that night, and while they did that the other girls would be messing around. After sitting there and talking, they decided making little promotional videos for the show for fun. Somi laughed as they told her to come out from under the table. She was extra giddy because Jinyoung was the one filming, meaning she would be paying attention to her the most, well not just her but you get it. After Somi was done, Jinyoung smiled at her, making the younger one blush. 

 

Sook had taken over as the videographer as Jinyoung tried to settle herself into the cabinet that was built iinto the table where the TV was. Everyone laughed since she couldn’t fit her big in.

 

“I won’t fit, unnie!” Jinyoung laughed as she felt Sook’s hands on her , trying to push it in forcibly.

 

“Just give me a second, Jinyoung!” Sook said, as she tried once again to push Jinyoung’s into the confined space.

 

While this was happening, Somi and Minzy were watching from the couch. Some had this looks pure jealousy, luckily the cameramen were too busy with Sook and Jinyoung to film her. Mindy noticed this and nudged her from the side, not saying anything, knowing the microphones they had on could pick up on anything that they said. Some seemed to catch on and smiled, nodding once to Minzy.

 

After dinner was over, the Unnies decided to make up some rules for the household, since they were a girl group now. The last rule they came up with was the No Dating rule, which every idol group had for a certain amount of time. This led Somi to tell about her one week boyfriend, (which really was a GIRLFRIEND), made everyone become protective. Some liked the fact that Jinyoung and the rest were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter