Bonus Chapter

Of youtube videos and magazine covers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{BBHYUN}
Q and A with the boyfriend

Videos of them doing things as a couple were showed for the intro of the video. The video then moved to the next clip to show the youtuber and his boyfriend sitting next to each other on a bed and it looks like the older's bedroom. Baekhyun, who has changed his hair color to pastel pink, is smiling widely while Chanyeol, who also changed his color into orange-y brown, is looking at Baekhyun's phone, scrolling . It's been a while, for their three-month-hiatus many things have happened. They've travel Asia for the last two months. They also prepared the limited edition magazine while traveling and focused on it more for the left one month, shooting for the cover and pictures to be put inside. The both of them shared personal informations they've never said before and their journey as friends to lovers. They put a lot of thought to every single word and pictures.

Baekhyun nudged the model's side, to stop him from using his phone because the camera started rolling. Chanyeol looked up and with a confused gaze, the youtuber just pointed the camera and the taller released an 'ah' and nodded.

"Good day, bbs! It's me your pup, Hyunee, and I'm back with my friend, Park Chanyeol to do a Q and A video, as you have read in the title!" He greeted and explained, he looked at the younger and saw him laughing.

"Well, I'm just kidding, this kid is actually now my boyfriend." He sighed.

"Yah, hyung! What's the sigh for?" Chanyeol said with his lips pursed, Baekhyun didn't spare him a glance and continued talking.

"I asked you guys on twitter to tweet me questions and we'll answer it in a video. We're doing this because you guys are all curious! So...let's get this started shall we?" He asked and the video moved to the next clip. This time Baekhyun's phone is on the rightful owner's hands.

"First question is 'When did you started dating?' from @hyuneeandyeollie" The older said, he looked at Chanyeol and asked him to answer the question.

"The first time puphyung and I met was in a photoshoot right? We exchanged numbers and we texted each other a lot. We had more shoot and became really close. We started dating after our last shoot " The model tried to explain and Baekhyun is just nodding beside him.

"Who confessed first?"

"Hyung!" Chanyeol said and bursted laughing.

"What the , Park Chanyeol?!" The youtuber shouted, the curse word bleeped out.

"But it really is you, babe!" The younger tried to argue, but his hyung is glaring at him. Baekhyun was about to attack him when he finally admitted it, "Chill, baby! Chill! Okay, it was me!" He said, surrendering.

"It was me, but you see, we were already clingy to each other, we already know within ourselves that we like, love each other. I just have to confess to step up the game because my baby is a coward." He continued while petting Baekhyun's fluffy pink hair.

"I'M NOT A COWARD, PARK CHANYEO--!!!" Before the youtuber could continue, his boyfriend ran away to avoid getting hit.

"I'M SERIOUSLY GONNA HIT YOU SO HARD IN THE FACE YOU--!!!" His voice was cut short. The video out, statics were heard and it continued on to the next clip. Baekhyun and Chanyeol are panting while sitting. They calmed theirselves down and continued the video.

"When's the wedding?"

"Y'all you guys need to chill! We've been together for only three months! How can you guys ask us that kind of question? But oh well, it's tomorrow." He winked and laughed loudly.

"Do you get jelous? Like if somebody tries to flirt or even have a skinship with Hyunee and vice versa?"

"Who won't be jelous though?" Chanyeol asked "Hyunee hyung is really pretty, 614% prettier than girls from head to toe." He said while scanning Baekhyun's whole body. "But he gets more jelous" He laughed

"Yes, I do." Baekhyun admitted. "It's because he's more exposed to people and large crowds unlike me. He gets the chance to work with lots of beautiful guys and girls and they'll be swooning over him." He explained, the taller cooed and pulled Baekhyun's shoulder towards him to kiss the top of his head. Baekhyun looked up and gave him some puppy eyes.

"I love you, babe." Chanyeol said.

"I love you too." He replied. The video out and moved to the next clip, both of them are now back to their original position.

"Name the people, you are not jelous with."

"My friends, Kris hyung, Sehunnie and Jongin. It's because they're all in a relationship." Chanyeol stated while nodding seriously.

"Wait, babe, it's supposed to be a secret. Luhan, Tao and Kyungsoo will kill me." Baekhyun asked while chuckling.

"Oops...Really? Nevermind they should've revealed it anyway." They both laugh loudly.

"Where have you been, guys? I miss uuu"

"We enjoyed our two months around Asia while preparing our limited edition mag." Baekhyun stated while smiling widely.

"How much does Baekhyun's beauty affect Chanyeol?" Baekhyun looked at his elf boyfriend expectantly.

"Doesn't affect me, at all." Chanyeol said, short and simple. Baekhyun is silent while giving a glare.

"Kidding" Chanyeol laughed, he surely loves teasing the smaller. "My baby's beauty can't be compared to anyone, not even to Aphrodite. Hyung can sit all day and I'll just stare at him. Hyung's beauty alone can make everyone's day. Everytime I see Baekkie hyung, I just can't help but be speechless. His beauty can do wonders to my body." He stated and laughed loudly afterwards, the older winked and did the same.

"Could you tell us more about your past relationship and how it's different from now?"

"I've been with 3 guys only, and it is totally different. My past relationships were fine but I feel like it lacks something, like some sort of spark." Baekhyun answered.

"I had 5 boyfriends and 1 girlfrie--" Chanyeol was interrupted. "You're such a playboy." Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "No babe I'm not, it's just that I met more people than you and I'm just a person, I fall in love easily." Baekhyun mimicked him and rolled his eyes, again.

"As I was saying, I had 5 boyfriends and 1 girlfriend. Just like hyung's experiences, it felt so-so but now that I'm with Hyunee hyung, it feels like the puzzle is now complete." The younger said, Baekhyun fake-puked because it is too cringeworthy.

"Heard that you guys are married already, are you on your three-month-honeymoon?"

"Just like what I said a while ago, we are just in a relationship and tomorrow is the weeding. So, it's not a honeymoon, more like a vacation and because it is included in our bucketlist." Baekhyun smiled and raised his eyebrows up and down.

"Do u guys fight? Who apologize first and what do u guys do to make it up?"

"It isn't really a fight, more like petty arguments, but if we have serious disagreements, whoever did wrong apologizes. And to make it up we just cuddle~" Chanyeol stated.

"WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO WHEN YOU HUGGED AND THE SCREEN WENT BLACK???!?!?!?!"

"Oh, she got no chill with the capslock." Chanyeol said and they both giggled.

"We hugged, that's all. We're an innocent couple." Baekhyn winked and smiled while the taller raised his eyebrows up and down.

"What time do you usually go outside and date?"

"Midnight, around 1-3 am. We usually eat, play bowling and have roadtrips." Chanyeol answered, while playing with Baekhyun's fingers.

"There was this one time wherein fans saw u both riding a scooter, where exactly are you guys heading to?"

"Oh! That time, we just went to Chanyeol's company and head back to his apartment." Baekhyun said while smiling.

"What's your next schedule together?"

"We'll be guesting in Kim Jongdae-ssi's show and we'll have another shoot and runway." Chanyeol stated.

"What is the cheesiest thing Chanyeol had done?"

"This kid is so cheesy, it makes me cringe. Cheesiest? Probably when I was craving so many food and he bought every food I texted him. It was past 3 that time, he just came home from a shoot and is tired. I wasn't asking him to buy those, I was just craving them but he really bought everything I wanted." Baekhyun answered.

"Open or closed doors?"

"Closed?" Chanyeol answered with hesitation.

"So when's the break up?" Baekhyun read it and it's from Kyungsoo.

"I love you, Soo, but you." Baekhyun said and laughed afterwards and this time the curse word wasn't bleeped out.

"When's ur first kiss together?"

"Our first kiss was in New York, it was our last day when Chanyeollie asked me to be his boyfriend, that's also the day I said yes." Baekhyun answered.

"Kiss please?"

"Wait, what? This is a no no! Guys, this isn't even a ques--" Baekhyun's rambling was cut short when he felt soft lips pressed against his. Chanyeol moved back before the older can respond, he once again moved closer, he poked his tongue out and Baekhyun's lips playfully. The screen turned black and the video ended.

Comments β€’ 61,040

Hyuneebb04
LOOK AT THESE TWO! REVEALING SECRETS THAT SHOULD BE KEPT πŸ˜‚ BUT Y'ALL THEY'RE BOTH GORGEOUS LIKE HOW WHY?!?!
361 πŸ‘πŸ»
>Bbhyun replied
It wasn't my fault! It was hyung's! γ…‹γ…‹ -pcy
416 πŸ‘πŸ»

Kim_jaejae
Hyunee is so soooo pretty. Chanyeol-ssi is a lucky guy!
312 πŸ‘πŸ»
>Bbhyun replied
I ain't really lucky...lol kidding γ…‹γ…‹ I am! -pcy
427 πŸ‘πŸ»

Chanbaekbaby
PARK ING CHANYEOL BAEKHYUN'S LIPS WTF I CAN'T
692 πŸ‘πŸ»
>Bbhyun replied
Uhm...πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‚ -pcy
792 πŸ‘πŸ»

YeollieHyunee
CAN U PLEASE RELEASE THE VIDEOS OF YOU BOTH THAT WEREN'T INCLUDED IN THE VLOGS ESPECIALLY THE ONE IN NY!!! γ… γ…  I LOVE YOU BOTH γ… γ… 
621 πŸ‘πŸ»
>Bbhyun replied
Yes, sure! I'll ask hyung to upload it! Ilyt :)) -pcy
523 πŸ‘πŸ»

ParkByun
CHANYEOL OPPA IS RIGHT! HYUNEE OPPA CAN'T BE COMPARED TO APHRODITE!!
582 πŸ‘πŸ»
>Bbhyun replied
Aphrodite will be shy if she stand next to my baby -pcy

Antiizme
Wow, the more it lasts, the more it gets fake :))
61,040 πŸ‘ŽπŸ»

Chanbaekchanbaek
I KNEW IT!! THE LOVING STARES IN ALL OF YOUR VLOG TOGETHER ESPECIALLY THE NY VLOGS!! THOSE STARES WEREN'T MEANT TO BE USE FOR FRIENDS!!!
528 πŸ‘πŸ»
>Bbhyun replied
We never said we're just friends tho :(( γ…‹γ…‹ -pcy
628 πŸ‘πŸ»

Parkhyunee
Y YALL SO HYPE?! THEY'VE ADMITTED THEIR RELATIONSHIP IN THE GRWM VIDEO!! THERE'S NOTHING TO BE SHOCKED ABOUT GUYS!! πŸ˜‚
693 πŸ‘πŸ»
>Bbhyun replied
Ikr...they got no chill! γ…‹γ…‹ -pcy
528 πŸ‘πŸ»

Luluhaen
DAMN, YOU TWO!!!! I'LL SHAVED YOUR HAIR OFF THE NEXT TIME I SEE YOU BOTH!!!
637 πŸ‘πŸ»
>Bbhyun replied
Cue, angry lulu hyung...It was an accident though, hyung :)) -pcy
728 πŸ‘πŸ»

Luluxsese
Ur such an angel for revealing their relationships πŸ˜‚
472 πŸ‘πŸ»
>Bbhyun replied
Ikr? γ…‹γ…‹ -pcy
463 πŸ‘πŸ»

Taopanda
CHANYEOL HYUUUUNG!!!! WTF?!
492 πŸ‘πŸ»
>Bbhyun replied
Ilyt, tao-ah! γ…‹γ…‹ :)) -pcy
482 πŸ‘πŸ»

Dyonut K
I'M GONNA CHOKE YOU BOTH SOOO BAD!!!!!! 😑
432 πŸ‘πŸ»
>Bbhyun replied
Why? Did I say something wrong, penguin? Oh! I guess Jonginnie rejected your confession γ…Žγ…Ž :)) -pcy

--
{BBHYUN}
Quick Announcement | Kyoong's party πŸ’•

A new video was uploaded after the Q and A and this time it was an announcement video. The usual intro played then it showed Baekhyun sitting, white shelves with cute pastel decorations was his background. Unlike the last video, wherein he's properly dressed, this time his hair is still kinda messy and he's wearing a large hoodie and his clothing under can't be seen. The camera was set in a positon that can only show his upper body until his head.

"Good day, bbs! It's your pup, Hyunee, and I'm here for a quick announcement!" He greeted while smiling widely.

"You guys may or may not know but my birthday is on May 6 that's why I planned on having a birthday party! And you all are invited! The party will happen in SMTOWN@coexartium 5F SM Theatre on May 4 and it's a Thursday at exactly 7:30 pm! You should all go! It's going to be fun! I'll be with lots of surprise guests and many more exciting things will happen! The tickets are available at my website, www.bbhyun.com/tickets for 22,000 won!" He continued.

"And we have a special offer for those who have the limited edition magazine, which is very hard to find, I'm sorry, to all subscribers or fans that own the limited edition mag, the ticket is free for you guys!" He added

"I'll see you all there,bbs! This has been your pup, Hyunee! Give this video a big thumbs up and please subscribe if you haven't! Also, if you are interested you can follow me on my social media accounts, links will be down in the description box below!" He waved and ended the video.

Comments β€’ 37,923
HyunPark
I hope I can come γ… γ…  I have work γ… γ… 
281 πŸ‘πŸ»
>Bbhyun replied
Aw, it's such a pity :(( but it's fine! You should prioritize your work :)) Let's see each other next time! 😘
458 πŸ‘πŸ»

cbcbcbxx
I'M COMING WAIT FOR ME OMG!!!!
218 πŸ‘πŸ»
>Bbhyun
Okay, okay γ…‹γ…‹ I'll wait for you γ…‹γ…‹ I'll see you there! 😘
371 πŸ‘πŸ»

ParkByuncxb
Heol...Why are there no tickets left? γ… γ… 
572 πŸ‘πŸ»
>Bbhyun replied
Omo, really?! I didn't know many will come that's why the tickets released are only few :(
491 πŸ‘πŸ»

Luluhaen
Why are we not invited??
382 πŸ‘πŸ»
>Bbhyun replied
I invited you, hyung!!! Go bring Sehunnie! :))
431 πŸ‘πŸ»

Taopanda
I'll come ~
391 πŸ‘πŸ»
>Bbhyun replied
Really?! I thought you have a sched :(( Ask Kris hyung to come with you!!! :))
492 πŸ‘πŸ»

Dyonut K
......I'll bring Jongin......
306 πŸ‘πŸ»
>Bbhyun replied
I love you, Soooooo 😘
614 πŸ‘πŸ»

--
{Bbhyundaily}
Vlog 84 KYOONG'S BIRTHDAY PARTY

The birthday boy was woken up by the sound of his alarm, he blinked trying to adjust to the sunlight. He sat up, rubbed his eyes and yawned. He reached for his vlogging camera which is placed on his nightstand. All in his morning glory, he opened his camera and hit the record button.

"Goodmorning, bbs! It's me your pup, Hyunee. I just woke up and I haven't wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter