Of youtube videos and magazine covers

Of youtube videos and magazine covers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first time they met, it was in a photoshoot.

 

Baekhyun being the youtuber he is, immediately grabbed his camera as soon as he opened his eyes. He turned his camera on, waved and greeted a 'good morning'. Byun Baekhyun, a korean-american youtuber with the channel name 'BBHYUN' and 'BBHYUNDAILY'. He grew up in LA but now lives alone in Seoul. He does makeup and fashion videos in his main channel and vlogs for the second one. He does youtube videos for fun and it all started out of boredom.

 

Going to Seoul alone without friends was difficult for him. Sure, he has everything, the looks, the talent even the money but adjusting is very hard for him to do. He isn't familiar with the people and his surroundings. He only knows basic korean that is why communicating is also kind of hard for him but as time goes by he started getting fluent. He wanted to give up at first he even regretted going to Seoul and was so ready to go back to LA but the friends he knew made him stay. 

 

He hated offices and paper works, he despises them. He never tried applying for a job. He doesn't need one actually with the amount of money his family has but he can't just be in his house forever doing nothing. A friend of him, Luhan, a Chinese youtuber, who also lives in Seoul, introduced youtube to him, he told Baekhyun all the information he knows and the pros and cons. He is kind of unsure at first because it eats a lot of your time but he does nothing in his life so he convinced his self to actually do it and it won't do any hurt for him.

 

Talking to the camera alone with no one around felt weird at first but it got better as time goes by and Luhan is always there to guide him. Well, everything started in youtube. Some may already know him as the not-so-friendly-always-grumpy-Baekhyun but they never know 'Bbhyun', the other side of Byun Baekhyun. 

 

{BBHYUNDAILY}

Vlog 61 - Photoshoot with Park Chanyeol-ssi?!

 

"Good morning, pups! It's me again, Hyun back for our sixty-first vlog!" He said together with an eye smile. That's how he always start his day, a camera on his face. Since he started youtube everything he does is '...for the vlog' His camera has been his companion since day one of youtube. When he gets bored, happy, sad or whatever, he talks to his camera. Once, his camera turns on, everything gets recorded. 

 

"So I have a black statement shirt, bomber jacket and just my ripped jeans on. Since I’ll change later." He explained after coming out of his closet and now standing in front of his huge body length mirror.

 

"And I haven't say where I'll be going right?" He puts his tongue out. "You guys should guess! I wouldn't tell you!" He chuckles after. "Kidding! I'll tell you later!" He went out of his house with his bag and car key. He opened his garage and get in in one of his cars. He sets his camera up inside his car and starts the engine. 

 

"I'll be heading to this waterpark to do a photoshoot with Park Chanyeol-ssi. You guys know him, right? He's like the best model in this world. He's so handsome you guys have no idea." He said like a teenage girl fangirling over her idol. 

 

He entered the waterpark and greeted the staffs. Someone approached him and led him in a room.He smiled at his make up artist and greeted him. He's in the middle of applying make up when the door opened and a Park Chanyeol entered. He stood up hastily.

 

"Oh...H-hello, P-park C-chanyeol-ssi." He said nervously. Chanyeol greeted him back with a small smile. 'Damn he has a cold aura' He thought. As soon as he finished his makeup he thanked the make up artist and sat down on a couch. 

 

A moment after, someone sat beside him. He felt a poke on his shoulder. He turned his head to the right and saw Park Chanyeol right next to him. 

 

"Park Chanyeol" Chanyeol reached out his right hand for a handshake.

 

"Byun Baekhyun" Baekhyun said with a smile and accepted the handshake. 

 

"Nice too finally meet you, Hyun-ssi." Chanyeol said and Baekhyun just replied with a shocked face. 

 

He called him HYUN. HYUN, HIS YOUTUBE NAME.

 

Before he even got the chance to give a proper reply, a staff called Chanyeol. 

 

He turned his camera on to record the whole photoshoot. In order for him to get many clips as possible. Their photoshoot happened outdoors and since it is summer they went for the casual summer look and changed for a swim wear. The director asked them to just be comfortable and to play around. It was awkward at first but then it as time passed by everything went smoothly. He even got the chance to be friends with Park Chanyeol with the small amount of time they've been together. They got the chance to know each other better. Also, here's the thing, they actually exchanged numbers on their first day of meeting. 

 

In the middle of a break, Baekhyun gets his camera and started vlogging. 

 

"So, I decided to tour you guys in this huge waterpark." He stated. He started off with the entrance and described each places. While vlogging, Chanyeol appeared out of no where. 

 

"Baek-ssi, Can I be in your vlog?" The giant model asked. Baekhyun was shocked for a moment but recovered after some seconds.

 

"Oh! Of course!" Baek agreed. "Introduce yourself, Chanyeol-ssi" He continued.

 

"Hello, everyone! I'm Park Chanyeol! I'm...a model?" He laughed afterwards and the youtuber did the same. 

 

"Could you tour us around, Chanyeol-ssi?" Baekhyun asked while looking at Chanyeol with a smile. 

 

As soon as Chanyeol agreed, he held his camera higher to show Park and himself better. At some point while touring around, Baekhyun just faced his camera to Chanyeol and let him do the talking. He gave up holding the camera high just to get themselves in frame and his arms really hurt. 

 

After showing the whole waterpark, the staffs called them to finish off the shoot. After drying theirselves and changing to their original outifts, the staffs asked them to personally pick the photo they wanted for the magazine cover. The both of them discussed for some minutes and finally chose one. 

 

They fixed their stuffs and 'goodbyes' and 'you worked hard' were said to the staffs. He picked his camera up and started recording again.

 

"So guys, The shoot is finally done and I'm going home now." He said to his camera. 

 

"Baek-ssi! You worked hard! It was so much fun playing with you today!" A loud voice filled the silence in the room. He felt someone stand beside him. He looked at the said man, "Yeah, I enjoyed too. It was nice to know you." He said and smiled but before the giant could open his mouth, his manager called him. 

 

"Sorry I can't spend more time with you. I need to head out first...still have some schedules to do." The model explained. Baekhyun just gave a nod and a thumbs up.

 

Baekhyun went home and edited, the video should be up today. As soon as he finished editing, he uploads it in youtube. He opened his social media accounts to notify his subscribers for the new video upload. He also checked the comment section.

 

COMMENTS • 20,764

 

Kimkim_12

Park Chanyeol-ssi is really handsome. Jjang! 

165 

> Bbhyundaily replied

I know, babe. I know ㅋㅋ

302 👍🏻

 

Bbjoonjoon

You look good together (≧◡≦) 

184 👍🏻

> Bbhyundaily replied

Really? 🤔 Thanks, boo. ☺️

273 👍🏻

 

Exosaranghaja_1288

Please tell me they're a couple ㅠㅠ

288 👍🏻

> Bbhyundaily replied

We are ㅋㅋ kidding 

567 👍🏻

 

Bbhyuun_saranghae

Hyunee oppa is really pretty (´∀`)♡

333 👍🏻

> Bbhyundaily replied

Aw, thankyou bb. You're pretty too 😘

267 👍🏻

 

Luluhaen

Damn boi, Park Chanyeol in the house

301 👍🏻

> Bbhyundaily replied

My boi looks really good 😋

567 👍🏻

 

Taopanda

Nice one, hyung ㅎㅎ

203 👍🏻

> Bbhyundaily replied

ㅋㅋ he's really good looking and nice 😻

374 👍🏻

 

Dyonut K

You look like a maid next to Park Chanyeol ^^

183 👍🏻

> Bbhyundaily replied

You look like a trash next to Kim Jongin ^^ Ily soo (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

297 👍🏻

 

After their first photoshoot, more came and they are now close. They are really close as if they've been bestfriends since birth. They hangout and text each other often. Aside from his schedules with Chanyeol he also got some interviews and guestings. He was asked about youtube, vlogging, how he started a channel, and his life. 

 

---

 

{BBHYUNDAILY}

Vlog 64 - Sad puppy does my hotel room tour ^^

 

On the way to his bedroom, he saw a black envelope with holo details. He got curious and opened it. A big 'Worldwide Awards 2017' was the first thing he saw. 

'We invite you, Mr. Byun Baekhyun, to come and join us at the Worldwide Awards 2017. This one week long event is happening in New York City on May 6, 2017. You are given almost three days to prepare for the said event. Hope to see you there, Mr. Bbhyun !' is written in the first page. He flipped it and went to the second page.

 

On the next page, all names of the nominees in every country are listed. Baekhyun took a look in the South Korea list to check who exactly is he going with. Listed are the names of Do Kyungsoo, Lu Han and Huang Zitao in the youtuber section together with his name. He also checked the model section and he saw the names Park Chanyeol, Kim Jongin, Oh Sehun and Wu Yifan. 

 

As soon as he read the whole invitation, he checked his wall clock and it is already 2:34 in the afternoon. Today is the second day of the given three days so he fished out his phone and texted Chanyeol. 

 

He his camera and started vlogging, "Good afternoon, pups! So I received an invitation from Worldwide Awards 2017 and I'm nominated! We were given three days to prepare but here's the thing, the invitation was mailed to me yesterday so today is the second day and I don't know where can I get a nice tux. I'm actually texting Chanyeol right now to ask for some help." He said

 

Babypup ^^

Park heeeelp! Where can I get a customized tuxedo? ㅠㅠ

Sent 2:35 pm

 

Baekhyung 'ㅅ'

I'm getting my tux in Suho hyung's boutique rn ^^

Sent 2:36 pm

 

"I'm now heading to Suho hyung's boutique, I need to get a tux!" He said hurriedly.

 

He head out as fast as he can and went to Suho's boutique. Kim Junmyeon is a friend of him and is one of Korea's best designers. He stepped inside the boutique and marched towards his office. He entered without knocking and raised his camera up but before he could even utter a word, he received a big hug from a certain giant. 

 

"Hyung! I miss you." Chanyeol said with fake cries. Baekhyun laughed at him and hugged him back but pushed him after. 

 

"Aw, I miss you too, you idiot. By the way, say hi!" He pointed his camera at the model's face, the model did as told.

 

"Wait, I need my tux--" The midget said but he was cut short because his tux is shoved into his chest. 

 

"Shut up, Baek." Suho rolled his eyes. Baekhyun took a good look at his tuxedo and saw the embroidered roses. He tried it out to check if it fits him well and he is kind of shock because it does but then he remembered Suho has his body measurements. Baekhyun hugged and thanked him. He felt relief as he finally have something to wear in the award cermony but he remembered that the event is happening in New York so he needs to go out and shop. 

 

"So guys, this is Suho hyung. The best designer I've ever met." He showed Suho but he just rolled his eyes and said hi. Baekhyun laughed. 

 

"Channie, wanna go shopping with me?" Baekhyun asked Chanyeol.

 

"Yeah, sure." Chanyeol smiled sweetly.

 

They arrived in the mall and again, Baekhyun started vlogging. They went in an exclusive mall to avoid fans mobbing at Chanyeol. Subscribers saying hi in the middle of the mall is fine with Baekhyun. He loves meeting his subscribers but he has to consider Chanyeol who is at the peak of his career. Park Chanyeol is now everywhere in Seoul and damn right, he's ridiculously famous.

 

They walked inside with Chanyeol's arm around his shoulder. Chanyeol just loves teasing Baekhyun and his height. They entered a shop and looked for clothes. Baekhyun tried the clothes out and Chanyeol either agrees or disagrees. Baekhyun did the same too because they're each other's 'personal stylist.' They did the same thing all over and over again until they were satisfied with everything they bought. 

 

It is already late at night and they both decided to buy dinner and eat in Baekhyun's house. They went on separate cars just like a while ago. 

 

They entered Baekhyun's house and ate in the dining room. 

 

"Chan, go ask your manager to bring your luggage and things here." Chanyeol nodded. While Chanyeol is waiting for his manager, Baekhyun started fixing his things. He put his new clothes and everything he needs in. Chanyeol is beside him reminding him the things he forgot to put inside his luggage. 

 

As soon as he got his luggage, he put his new clothes in and they both prepare to sleep. 

 

"Baek hyung, wake up!" Chanyeol shouted but he got no response.

 

"BYUN BAEKHYUN, WAKE UUUUP!" He shouted louder this time, Baekhyun sat so quickly, he almost bumped his head into Chanyeol's chin

 

"IT WOULD BE SO MUCH NICE TO NOT HEAR A SHOUT FIRST THING IN THE MORNING! " A raging Baekhyun yelled. Chanyeol got taken aback, the midget has never shouted at him like that. 

 

"I'm sorry, hyung." Chanyeol apologizied with a frown and pout. Baekhyun gave him a you-better-be look and rose to take a shower. 

 

Baekhyun isn't a morning person. 

 

All their belongings are inside the van and they're both ready to go. Baekhyun hasn't got the chance to travel around especially overseas with people he's close with so it's a first and it's with Chanyeol. His life back in LA is boring for sure, he got friends but he rarely hangout with them. He just go to school, go back home, eat and sleep, that's usually his routine. But now in Seoul, he could be adventurous as much as he wanted to be and travel around the world. 

 

Meeting Chanyeol is probably the best thing in the wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter