ㅤㅤ:ㅤㅤtaeyong!

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ`ㅤCOQUET's 2nd activity checkㅤㅤㅤ%ㅤㅤㅤthank you to those who participated !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
       

taeyong had always been a man with appetite. the number of times he had refused a second serving could be barely counted off and he'd not been one to waste even a single grain of rice on his plate or a drop of soup either. even so, he doesn't eat in haste, prefers not to, enjoying taking his sweet, merry time with his every meal.

however, the girl before taeyong thinks differently, and he knows by the sharp pull on his hair and the whine that erupts before him are indicative of her displeasure and impatience. it only fails to encourage his painstakingly slow pace between pressing fluttering kisses against his girl’s thighs. "you're so, so pretty," he says instead, the usual simper adorning his face.

the underwear is already out of the way by the time taeyong noses along the skin of her inner thighs, pressing open-mouthed kisses at its wake. as he gets closer and closer, a peculiar smell hits him, even does something to him in a way and taeyong's always such a grateful man. it shows by the tentative pressed against the tantalizingly glistening muscle and the noise that comes right after only makes him proud, further fueling his innate greed.

it is only then that taeyong chooses to succumb into his wanton desire. a salty taste, with sweet undertones washes over him as he presses a long

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter