ㅤㅤ:ㅤㅤjoohyun!

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ`ㅤCOQUET's 2nd activity checkㅤㅤㅤ%ㅤㅤㅤthank you to those who participated !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
       

as the streaks of the morning sun slipped past the blinds and hit her closed lids, joohyun stirred awake; her eyes carefully opened one at a time, bruised lips chapped, and her body incredibly sore after last night's exertions. thought that, she woke up right where she wanted to be, in the arms of a slumbering dean. mustering up every last bit of energy she had after a full night of sensational , she carefully turned her frame to face the man who had made her every night dragging, but never in the negative sense. every single day since she met the other, she doesn't sleep without having at least three s, her body decorated with a series of nips and bites, and her usual milky white skin in crimson hue after withstanding several inflictions of his palm on her flesh. it'd be a huge lie if joohyun said she didn't want it, if anything the female revels on it each day, knowing fully well how addictive he had become. as she relished in the comfort of his warmth, she found her gaze falling upon his features, hand reached to allow a fingerpad to caress the outline of his sharp jawline up to his lips, and to the tip of his nose. as if she couldn't get enough of the man, she inched further closer, with no space left in between them. and as she ascertained her body practically rubbing against him, she did not miss the hard prominence that poked against her leg. she did not need to look down to figure out what the projection was, instead, it spiked up a thought in her head that she had long been wanting to do.

the female started with peppering the man's face with kisses, trailing her plump tiers from the slant of his nose, to his philtrum, down to the corner of his lips. once she reached his jawline, she began to nip on the flesh, allowing her teeth to graze against the columns of his neck. the marks of last night's events still very much evident on his skin as bluish purple bruises ornate the area of his clavicle, to which joohyun could only dart her tongue to flick the tip against the markings. once she was well satisfied, she maneuvered her frame to allow her to move further down south. she thanked the fact that they had slept without clothes as it paved way for easy access to his broad chest, her pair of couplets leaving no inch of his body scathed.

joohyun threw the blanket aside, leaving both of their ness in full view, and with that, his right along her line of vision. joohyun's mouth watered, just the sight of his throbbing sent a ripple of need through her veins, wholly consumed in lust. before she moved lower, she eyed the sleeping dean, the man without an idea of what he would wake up to, and just the thought excited joohyun more. she only snapped from her reverie as her peripherals showed the well-endowed area of his inner thighs twitch, and joohyun couldn't help but extend a hand to wrap her nimble fingers around the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter