ㅤㅤ:ㅤㅤjihoon!

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ`ㅤCOQUET's 2nd activity checkㅤㅤㅤ%ㅤㅤㅤthank you to those who participated !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
       

jihoon approaches mingyu with slight hesitance, after all, this would be his second time performing such a sinful action upon mingyu. nonetheless, jihoon harshly pushed the latter down upon the couch, his gaze clouded with lust before he descends down to his knees. his slender digits act swiftly to grip upon the waistband of the taller's pants and boxers, pulling them both down in one quick motion. he removes the clothes pooling at the other's ankles, unconsciously his plush lips as the sight of the monstrous girth comes into his line of vision. his petite hand immediately reacts by gripping upon the base of the girth, pumping it ever so slowly before his face leans in close, leaving a kittenish upon the tip of the length. he hums in acknowledgement of the latter's reactions, his lips parting to take the tip of the into his mouth. he hollows out his cheeks, creating a light suction before his tongue dips into the which was already crying out precum. jihoon's swift to carry on, his hand continuously pumping the base of the girth before he dips his head lower, taking half of the gigantic into his mouth.

with the tip beating the back of his throat with every bob of his head, tears begin to well up in the corners of his eyes, though he still keeps eye contact with the taller as he perf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter