IV - Threats? No problem.

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IV - Threats? No problem

Minhyuk and bongsoon come out of the police station.

“Bongsoon-ah, mi-ok and mi-cha will be back tomorrow so tonight let's go out somewhere.”

“A date?”

“Yea.. Where do you wanna go? Dinner? Or shall we-“

“We are not going back home early today, min-min”

“Arghhh!! You are too difficult to get. You were like this even before marriage and even now”

“Well, people don't change so easily.. Min-min, let’s go out for dinner cause I am really hungry now. I thought we can eat well in your brother’s party, but things turned out really bad.”

“Hmm okay.. Let’s do as you want to!”

 

 

 

It is morning and bongsoon are still sleeping. Minhyuk comes inside the room with two mugs of coffee.

“Get up~ I got coffee for you”

“Hmm.. I don’t wanna. Let me sleep a little more.”

Minhyuk bends forward and kisses bongsoon on her forehead.

“I gotta leave to office. Now get up. Mi-ok and mi-cha will also be arriving”

Bongsoon cuddles with her pillow in the bed and finally wakes up.

 

As she wakes up, she says, “It’s all because of you. You wouldn’t let me sleep last night.” and she takes the mug of coffee from minhyuk’s hand.

 

 

“Hehe.. I know you would be tired that is why I made coffee for you”.

Minhyuk keeps staring at bongsoon and then pushes her hair back her eyes and slightly brushes his hands against her lips.

“What are you doing now? Don’t you have to go to office?”

“Maybe if you say, I might stay at home today.”

Bongsoon pushes minhyuk’s chest and goes to the bathroom. The door bell rings. Minhyuk goes and opens it. Bongsoon’s parents are here with Mi-ok and Mi-cha. Minhyuk takes them in his arms and invites them in.

“Mi-ok, Mi-cha... Did you have a good time with your grandma and grandpa?”

Mi-cha chuckled and minhyuk smiles at the cuteness of her face.

“She is so cute.. Just like her mom.”

As soon as he finishes saying this, Mi-cha kicks minhyuk and he screams in pain. Bongsoon’s mom takes them and shakes her head in disagreement. 

Bongsoon’s mom takes the twins inside the room. Minhyuk and bongsoon’s dad are sitting in the living room with minhyuk groaning in pain.

“It’s okay. You will get used to this.” Bongsoon’s dad says this as he drinks a sip of coffee.

“Ah.. These two are really difficult.. I could easily handle bongsoon in-”

Bongsoon’s dad almost choked on his coffee and looks up at minhyuk.

“I am sorry.. I just..”

“Why do always keep forgetting that I am her dad. Anyways..I will tell you some ways on how to handle them.”

“Really..? Thank you so much, father.”

“Bongsoon also was a really tough baby to handle. Every time I used to hold her, she used to kick me like the same way mi-ok and mi-cha does. But you know what the secret is...”

“Yes......?”

“You just wait for 2 years until they grow up and don’t kick you.”

“What did you just-”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter