I : The beginning

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                       I - The beginning

Min-hyuk hears the bell and goes to the door hoping it is bong-soon. He opens and with a mix of angry and cry face welcomes her in.

"You can't even handle two babies while I am away?".

She snatches the milk from minhyuk's hand and lifts the baby to feed them. 

"YAAH! What am I supposed to do? 10 babysitters ran away in 3 days. They are not just babies. They are mini Do bong soon".

"So what.. What if they are mini-me? You handled me but can't handle them? ". She winks at min-hyuk while saying this and Min-hyuk starts blushing. 

Bongsoon puts the baby to sleep and comes to the living room. She sees min-hyuk sitting on the couch and sits near him. 

"Minhyuk-ah..."

"Yaah. I told you not to call me like that. How about 'oppa' or 'jagiya'?"

"We are of the same age why shouldn't I call you minhyuk?"

"But, now we are married. So you should start calling me 'jagiya."

"Jagiyaa... " And she pinches min-hyuk.

"Heol!!" He pretends to be shocked. "I like it... Call me like this all the time."

Minhyuk switches the TV on and turns to the news channel. "BREAKING NEWS: All the people who were kept has hostages have been saved. Three terrorists have been severely injured in their head while one of them is reported to be dead. The person who saved them is still anonyms..." Minhyuk turns towards Bongsoon and she hides her face inside minhyuk's jacket. 

"It is you right?".

"What? "

"All of this... It must be you. How many times have I told you that all this is dangerous? Don't do like this."

"What else should I do? Moreover, I just gave them a light push. Who knew that one will die."

"You are really something. Ah, how did I even dare to have you as my wife."

"What? Yaah Ahn Min-hyuk!"

"I was just kidding. Don't you know that I fell head over heels in love with this strong woman Do Bong Soon."

He grabs bong-soon and leans forward to kiss.... 

The baby starts to cry. Minhyuk sighs and comments, "Obviously, they are MINI Bong-soon" And signs her to go and take care of them. Bong-soon laughs and gives minhyuk a kiss in his cheeks and then goes away. 

 

It's a new morning and Minhyuk gets ready to leave for work.  Bong-soon comes inside and corrects minhyuk's tie. While she stands on her toes to do that, they share an eye-lock. 

"Bong-soon ah.."

"Hmm?"

"Why don't you come back to Ainsoft?"

She jokes by saying, "As your bodyguard? or as CEO's wife?"

"I would love to have you as my bodyguard but come back to the planning department."

"What about the babies? If I come to Ainsoft, who will take care of them?"

"Bring them also there. And you can shift back to my room. You can take care of the babies, the job and... also me."

"You playboy. I will think about it. But for now get to work." Minhyuk stands there, refusing to leave the home. She pushes minhyuk out of the main door and slams the door shut. 

Minhyuk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter