III - Who are you?

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                   III - Who are you?

Minhyuk and bongsoon arrive at the party. The 2nd brother invites them in.

“Minhyuk-ah, Bongsoon-ah, hurry up and come here in. “

“Hyung, where is our dad?”

“He is sitting in his room. I called him out. But he said he doesn’t want to attend this. I guess he is still is in denial that you said that you want me to take over OSUNG group.”

“Everything will be fine, Hyung. When he sees how well you take care of our business, he will agree to it.”

Minhyuk goes inside his father’s room.

“Dad, why are you not attending Hyung's ceremony?”

“Why should I? You are the silly one, who gave the company to someone who threatened to kill you”

“How did you..?”

“I know everything that is happening in your life. You may have rejected me to be your dad, but you are still my son.”

“I just came here to tell you that you can totally trust on Dong-suk hyung. I know he has done a lot in the past but he was also the only one to be on my side when I badly needed someone. He is really good at heart.”

“Being good from the heart doesn’t make a good business man. A good business man needs to be selfish.”

“If at all there was any other reason behind hyung doing something like that to me, it would be you. Out of all the people, whom I should beware of, you will be the most dangerous person, dad.”

“Minhyuk-ah, you still haven’t forgiven me. Have you?”

“I haven’t and I never will. For all that you did to mom and me, I would be never able to forgive you”

Minhyuk slams the door and leaves.

 

 

Bongsoon is talking to someone and minhyuk comes from behind.

“Hello!!”

“Ah, min-min!! Where did you go?”

“To speak to dad”

“Did you ask him why he didn’t come? Your hyung is really feeling sad that dad is not attending.”

“I did. But you know how he is.”

While they are having a talk, someone with a black hoodie and black suit hits bongsoon and then apologizes immediately.

“This voice. I have heard it somewhere.”

She runs and touches the man’s shoulders.

The man turns and says, “Yes. Do you need something?”.

“Ah. Sorry. I thought you were someone else. I am sorry”

“No problem.”

Minhyuk comes there.

“Bongsoon-ah. What happened to you”

“I felt like I had heard that voice somewhere. Honestly, it sounded like Jang-hyun’s voice”

“Jang-hyun is in the jail now. I guess you haven’t got out of it till now. It’s okay”

Bongsoon murmurs to herself, “But that was too familiar".

The ceremony starts and the host introduces Dong-suk and invites him to address the gathering. Suddenly there is a gunshot. Everyone screams and runs here and there.  Minhyuk holds bongsoon’s hand and moves towards the exit.

“That guy!!” Bongsoon leaves minhyuk’s hand and follows the guy.

“Bongs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter