What's Wrong With Her?

Be With Me

 

-Hyun Ae POV-

 

Today I woke up too early, even before my alarm rang. I wanted to continue my sleep, but I couldn’t sleep anymore. If possible I want to avoid this day and wake up tomorrow or at afternoon or even at night. I don’t want to go to work, but I might get fired if I don’t go to work today. So, reluctantly, I went to my office after I tidied my apartment.

When I reached the office, I immediately did some of my work which haven’t finished. After that, I have about 1 hour remaining before the meeting begins. I looked for Ji Hyun and Hyun Na.

”Ji Hyun-ah, Hyun Na-ya, I’ll just need to talk about my part that we have set yesterday, right?”

”Ne. Take it easy. You just need to talk about it. It’s really easy. Let us take care of the rest. Are you still not feeling well?”said Ji Hyun.

”Ne. I still wasn’t feeling well. Mmmm.... So, Can I go out first from the meeting, maybe in the middle of meeting? I’m a little dizzy now,” I continued my lies. Actually, I’m really healthy now.  But maybe if I stay too long in the meeting room I’ll get sick for real.

”If you still not feeling well, let us subtitute you and take care of the rest. But you must take a rest,”said Hyun Na.

”Ne~”replied me.

 

 

-Leeteuk POV-

”Hyung, ppalli ppalli. We already want to leave,”said Ryeowook.

”Ye~”replied me. Then for the last time I looked at the elevators, still hoping to meet her. Unfortunately, my hope didn’t come true. I walked to our van in a hurry, afraid our managers will scold me.

­----------------------------

My first schedule today has been finished. Next, I’ll go with one of our managers, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, and Eunhyuk to Wild Flower Company, while the others member have their own schedule. Ahh, I wish I can meet her again. Was yesterday’s meeting only a coincidence.?

 

 

-Hyun Ae POV-

            1 hour has passed. It seems represantives of the agency has come and it seemed the idols or models or celebrities or whatever had come along, because there was noises and whispering among the female employees. It seems they are quite popular among women. But, I didn’t care about them.

            Before the meeting begin, I heard Ji Hyun and Hyun Na talked to each other.”Ji Hyun-ah, look our guessed was right. 4 of 13 Super Junior’s member had come along. Luckily, the two of them are our biases. We are lucky. Today is our day,”said Hyun Na.

            I shocked to hear that. What 13 members? So, there were 9 other people? Huft... Fortunately, All of them didn’t come along. But now I know their group’s name. It is Super Junior.  All of my guesses yesterday was wrong. Akh, never mind. Remember that I don’t care about them, Hyun Ae, so it’s okay.

            ”Ne, unnie. I hope because of this work we can get close to our own biases and if we can, get close to all of Super Junior’s member.”replied Ji Hyun to Hyun Na.

            Huh, I don’t want to get close to them. I’m not like Hyun Na and Ji Hyun who fangirling over idols. I hate them or I can say I hate Showbiz World. I decided to go to the meeting-room first. About 15 minutes later, the meeting begin. We introduced ourselves. The introduction begin from our side, sdtarted fromi Hyun Na, Ji Hyun, and the last is me..

”Annyonghaseyo. Cho nun Han Hyun Ae imnida,” I said shortly. It’s just a formality for me.  Moreover, we won’t meet again after this project. After an introduction from me, the next introduction will from that agency. I don’t really pay attention to their introduction.

I explained what I must explain. Luckily, I didn’t have much part and my part is in the beginning. I don’t need to linger in this room. I just need to explain about our company and some of our products as well as a few other things. If it be honest, I really don’t know what would be discussed today. I don’t know where and when the shooting will take a place or will be done. Actually, I even don’t know what is my task after this meeting. This all because I had no interest and intention of carrying out this task, a task that might made me to think about that ’event’.

Finally, my part was finished. There was no reason for me to linger here. It’s time for me to go.

”Hyun Na, Ji Hyun... I’ll go first. Are you okay with it? Are you okay without me here, right? You can take care of the rest, don’t you?”whispered me to Ji Hyun and Hyun Na.

”Ne. Gwenchana. You have done your part. Nah, now you must take a rest,”said Hyun Na.

”Komawo,”replied me.

”Please excuse me, I have another appointment. I’m sorry to go first, but my friends will stay here and accompany you. So, please excuse me. Kamsahamnida,” I excused myself. Then I came out of the meeting-room. Once I closed the meeting-room’s door, I sighed and then took a deep breath.

I walked to my desk. Nah, what should I do now? Where should I go? I’m tired of waiting in the office. Although I said I’ll take a rest to Hyun Na and Ji Hyun but I’m bored of having to sit still in office, not doing anything or doing my works which are piles of paper on my desk. And this morning I just finished some work, but now there are another piles of paper on my desk. I’m to lazy to do my work now. I’m tired.

I looked at my watch. Ah... It’s 10 minutes to 12. I remember Junho oppa. What is oppa doing now? Has he had his lunch? Is he busy now? Okay, I’ll try to call him. I took my handphone and pressed speeddial number 1.

”Yoboseo? Hyun Ae-ya?”said  a voice from across the telephone.

”Oppa.. Are you busy now? If you’re busy right now I’ll end the call now” I said.

”Mmm... Wae yo? It depends on. I can say I’m busy right now and I can say Im’not busy right now.”replied him. His answer  made me confused and a bit annoyed.

”Okay, I take it as yes, you’re busy right now.Annyeong, I’ll hang the phone now,” I said.

”Eh jamkkaman-yo... Okay,  I’m not busy right now. I’ve just finished a meeting but after that I think there is no more schedule that is so important. Wae yo?” He answered me quickly.

 ”Mmmm... Okay, Oppa, have you had your lunch?”asked me.

”No, I haven’t. Why? Do you want to have lunch with me? Is there something that you want to talk to me?” He asked back.

”Ne. Let’s meet at the restaurant near my office. The usually place. This time is my treat. After that, let’s go to the park near my office. But, if you don’t want to.... You can reject my invitation,”I said.

”Okay. I’ll go now.”he said, accept my invitation.

 

-Leeteuk POV-

            Finally, I arrived at Wild Flower Company. There were many female employees who whispering when they saw us. I think they are our fans. We are quite famous, but I’m still confused why her didn’t know me. Akh... I remember her again. Stop it Jung Soo. Now, FOCUS. You have work to do now.

            When I was thinking about her, I saw someone looked like her. Ah... Maybe I was hallucinating. It was because I always think about her. But... It’s really her. I never thought I will meet her again in a company.  It turns out she works at Wild Flower Company and she is one of three represantives who will have meeting with us. But it seems she still didn’t recognize me and didn’t even notice my existence. Ckckck... What’s wrong with her?

She seems didn’t care about us, Super Junior. She introduced herself. ”Annyonghaseyo, Cho nun Han Hyun Ae imnida.” Ah... her name is Han Hyun Ae. Finally I know her name. After her introduction, we introduced ourselves. But she looks really don’t care. She even looks like she didn’t remember that we have met before. She didn’t recognize me, Leeteuk, Leader of a famous idol group, Super Junior, lived in the same apartment building, has met her before in an elevator three times yesterday, and now has to work with her. Seriously, what’s  wrong with her? What’s wrong with her mind? Is there something wrong with her?

I watched her during meeting. But she never looked at our direction if it not her time to spoke to us. She just explained a few things and then suddenly she excused herself because she had another appointment. What is other appointment that made her not pay attention during this meeting? Akh, I became more curious about her.  Am I going to have a chance to know her better?

-------------------------------

Hello I'm back...

I had much fun with my friends on that trip.

But before I went for a trip my phone drowned.

Luckily when I back, the phone already dried so it hasn't any serious damage.

It just one button that hard to press.

And Please comment~