The Third Time

Be With Me

I arrived at my apartment about midnight, 12 o’clock. It’s very quiet.  Just as I headed to the elevator, there was an elevator that was about to close. Without hesitation I ran toward the elevator. I don’t want to wait for an elevator, alone on the first floor. And... I managed to get in on time. I immediately pressed the 5th floor button.

”Hahahaha...” I heard someone laughed. I turned with a curious look. I forgot that there was someone else than me in the elevator. Luckily, there was only a namja. But, did he just laugh at me?

”I’m sorry, sorry... I didn’t mean to... It’s just, today you’re always running. Don’t tell me that running is your hobby.Akh, this our third meeting today. Somehow we always met in the elevator,”said that namja.

Emmm... Who is this person? Why did he talk to me like he know me? I was silent for a moment, tried to remember. Akh! May be he is the person who I met in the elevator this morning. I didn’t notice him earlier. I just smiled.

”Have you just got home from work? How was the meeting? I hope it went well.”asked him.

”Ne. The meeting went well,”answered me. Apparently he still remembers our conversation this morning. ”How about you? Have you just got home from work, too?” I asked him just to look friendly.

”Yup. There was a delayed schedule and just finished, but the others have gone home early. They have finished their schedule earlier than me,”He replied. I wonder what his job. He didn’t look like an office worker. After all his clothes too casual for office workers. And I wonder what he mean about the others?

”Oh...”I replied briefly, didn’t know what else to say. I didn’t have any topic to talk about. I felt tired. I didn’t want to use my brain to think about topic that I must say so this conversation won’t be awkward.

”It’s already midnight. Do you usually go home at his hour?”He asked, trying to continue the conversation.

”Aniyo. There was an event that can’t be postponed.”I answered his question. ”And you, Do you usually go home at this hour?”

”Ne. If I had many schedules, I used to go home at this hour, or even in the morning. And the same thing goes to my friends.”he replied.

What is his job? I’m getting curious. But now I knew the others is his friend. But who are his friends? He has mentioned they 2 times.

”Have you still didn’t recognize me?”He asked again.

”Eh?”I somewhat surprised to heard that.  ”Sorry...”I replied shortly.

He seemed to understand and just smile. ”Maybe later you’ll know it.”

I just stay quiet. I really felt that I never met him or knew him before today. When I was about to ask who he is, the elevator’s door opened on the 5th floor. There was my apartment. I decided to ask later. Maybe the other time if we have ever meet again.

”I have to go. See you later,” I greeted him as I smiled to him.  I walked to my apartment. When I was already in my apartment, I took a shower then set an alarm and went to bed. I’m too tired to do anything else

 

-Leeteuk POV-

I met her again. I've seen her three times this day and I've seen her in elevator for that three times. Mmmm.... but maybe the first time isn’t included in the count because she seems unaware of my existence. But I don’t care. For me, it was the third time.

I attracted to her. I think she really didn’t know me and Super Junior. Akh! I forgot the important thing... AGAIN! I forgot to asked her name. I hope I will meet her tomorrow. I have a feeling that I will meet her soon.

 

-----------------------------------------------

That's chapter 5 and please comment...

I have done my exam.

I hope I get good score for all of my exam

And Maybe I can't update next week :(

The day after tomorrow I will go for a trip with my school for 3 days.

I'm sorry....