Can't Hold It Anymore

Be With Me

 

-Hyun Ae's POV-

            -At Restaurant-

            ”Oppa... here.. I’m here... Sit here, across me,” I said as I smiled at him when I saw him. Junho oppa sat and asked me, ”What’s wrong Hyun Ae-ya?”

”Ani. I just need a friend to talk. But, let’s talk later, after we eat our lunch. I’m hungry. Hehehe.. Don’t worry, it’s my treat. Yesterday was your treat, so today it’s my treat,”I said.

 Junho oppa just nodded and didn’t argue with me. We were eating and chatting. After we’ve finished our lunch, we went to a park near my office, just like what I have requested to him earlier. We decided to sit on a bench near the swings.

”Nah, Hyun Ae... Tell me~ What’s wrong? What do you want to talk to me? Is there something bothering you?”asked Junho oppa, he started our conversation.

”Oppa... Actually right now I’m supposed to be in a meeting, but I went out with permission by reason of not feeling well and even went to meet oppa,”I confessed to him.

Junho oppa shocked to hear that. ”Hyun Ae-ya, why did you do that? You don’t usually do things like this. If you often do things like this you might get fired. Is there a problem in your office or is it anything else?”asked Junho oppa with concern.

”Mmmm... Actually, my boss has given me and my friends an order to replaced our seniors managing promotion of our new products and that means we will work with celebrities or someone from entertaiment world. Oppa, you know, right? That since that time I didn’t want to have any single deal or relations or whatever it is to Showbiz World or you can say Entertaiment World and all that are in it?”I explained to him carefully.

Junho oppa stared at me, then he held my hands and looked at me gently. I felt today was the opposite situation from yesterday.

”Hyun Ae-ya,”he said softly. ”Try to reconcile with your past. Try to defeat your trauma.  If you’re still going to be like this and can’t beat your trauma, you won’t be able to do your work. She would be sad if she saw you like this,”He said, trying to advised me.

It’s useless... I have tried many times and it can only be successful for a while. I don’t want to say this to him.

”But oppa...”I tried to find a reason so I won’t spill out my real feelings to him. I’ve locked it deep inside my heart and he already thinks that I’ve managed to overcome it, forget it and move on. Yeah, I already move on, but I didn’t really forget it.

”Just try, I know you can, no, I believe you can, Hyun Ae-yah”He said, reassuring me.

I tried to hold my emotions. I tried really hard. I tried not to speak. I held my breath. I inhaled and exhaled slowly, tried to hold my emotions. But, DAMN, I can’t hold it anymore.

”Oppa..”I said quietly, trying to manage my emotions. ”I’ve tried to do it many times before, maybe up to million times before. But... I can’t. That’s why I gave up upon my dreams and her dreams. Sometimes when I’m alone, I remember her. Sometimes I try to forget it but that nightmare come again. After so long I don’t have that nightmare again, I have to work with an idol group. I have a bad feeling about this. I think I’ll remember that time more often,”I was trembling from holding my emotions.

I stopped to take a deep breath and continued, ”You and your family are the only one who really know about my problem, because you and your family are the closest to me. You considered me as your own family. I never told anyone else. But, do you know oppa? There are times when I was really lonely and really miss her? When I did things that I used to do with her, I remembered her again. Then I realized she was no longer with me. I remembered that event again. The event that I saw with my own eyes and have always been my worst dream. I... I..I’m.. af... I’m afraid Oppa.” I really couldn’t control my emotions anymore. Without noticed it, tears ran down my face, I was crying. I couldn’t help it. It just came out. I looked away from Junho oppa and released the grip of his hand.

I tried to wipe off and stop my tears. But I failed. My tears continue to flow even more. I sobbed. I put the back of my right hand on my mouth, tried to stop the sob or just to lessen the sound so Junho oppa didn’t hear that.

Suddenly there were arms pull my shoulders and then turned my body so now I was in his embrace. One of his hands wiping my tears. Yes, It’s Junho oppa’s arms and hands. He pulled me into his arms. He hugged me tightly. I leaned my head on his chest. My tears flowed again. I felt the warmth that I hadn’t felt for long time.

”Mianhae Hyun Ae-ya. I thought that you’ve managed to overcome with it and forget it. I thought you were strong and you didn’t think about it. But I was wrong. I thought I really knew and understood you. Today my thoughts have been proved wrong. I don’t know all this time you often feel lonely and I wasn’t even there for you. In front of me, you always smiling and you even always cheer me up if I have a problem. Mianhae Hyun Ae. Jongmal Mianhae Hyun Ae. I’m such a bad oppa,”He said as he tightened his hug.

”Hiks... Hiks.. Wh... wh.. why are you a..apologizing? It.. it.... was... wasn’t.. your fault, oppa,”I said, still sobbing.

”Of course I’m guilty. Because I rarely on your side when you need me. I rarely be with you when you were lonely. I rarely stay with you.”He said, then he released me from his embrace and made me face him. He wiped my tears with his thumb.

”Nah, now I’m promise I’ll be there for you when you need me. I’ll always be there for you. I’ll always be with you when you are lonely. Just call and think about me and I’ll be there,”he continued as he cupped my cheeks in his hands.

”Oppa don’t have to feel guilty,”I said. ”Like I said before, it wasn’t your fault. It’s my fault. I’m not strong enough and I couldn’t accept it.”I continued with the tears still flowed.

”It’s okay Hyun Ae-ya, Come on.. Don’t cry anymore... It hurts my heart to see you crying like this. I feel that it’s my fault that you’re crying now,” He wiped off my tears again. Althought he has wiped my tears before but it came out again.

”I.. I..I... do.. I don’t know oppa, m...my tears ca...came out by... itself..  I... I.. I couldn’t co.. control it.”I sobbed.

Junho oppa pulled me to his embrace again. ”Calm down... It’s okay... I’m here, beside you. I’m here be with you, stay with you.”He said, tried to soothing me. I think he succeeded. Okay, I’ll try to hold my tears.

”I’ll try...”replied me. Junho oppa released me from his embrace. I wiped off my tears and tried to hold it. I tried to manage my emotions and bury it deep inside my heart, trying to forget what we just talked about. 

Finally, after a while I was able to control my emotions.  I looked at Junho oppa. ”Okay,  now I’m not crying anymore.”I said as I tried to smile.

Junho oppa just smiled. He looked like he was thinking about something. Then his smile grew wider as if remembering something. I was confused to see his expression like this.

”Hyun Ae, my company is cooperating with your company, right?”He asked.

”Ne. Wae yo?”I asked back.

”Is the promotion will ask help from my company? Is it will work with my company as well?”He asked again.

”Of course. Your company will take care about the shooting and the advertisement. Wae yo?”I aksed, more confused.

”Then I will take a part in this promotion to be with you. Whenever you have a meeting with the idols or the represantive from the agency, I would try to come and accompany you,”he said.

Ah... I forgot Junho oppa is one influetial person in his company with some of his friends. He could have assigned to this promotion. But I think it isn’t necessary, he’s still got another job.

”Oppa.. Komawo,”I said as I smiled to him. ”But it isn’t necessary. Gwenchanayo. I don’t want to bother you. I know you’re busy,”I refused his offer.

”This is my desire. I told you I’ll be always there for you and I know you’ll need me in this promotion. I don’t want you to feel down like today. I’m afraid that something will happen in the shooting and I wasn’t there. So you don’t have to worry about me.”he said.

”Ne~ It’s up to you.”I said resignedly. I know he’s stubborn and so am I. So, I don’t want to argue with him now.

”Akh ya...”he said as if he remembering something. Do you have an appointment this Saturday?”He asked me. I thought for a moment and then replied,”I think I don’t have an appointment. Wae yo?”

”How about we go to Lotte World? We can play as much as we want. It has been a long time since the last time we go there. I have 2 tickets which should I used when I’m going to a date with Hyo Sun. It’s a pity if we didn’t use it and it become useless. Anyway I want to forget her and you want to forget your problem, so we better have fun. How’s that?”He asked me.

I thought for a moment and answered him, ”Okay, it’s up to you.  I think it’s good to change our mood. Oppa can try to forget her. I think it’s better for you to not have mentioned anything about her anymore.”I accepted his invitation.

”Ne. Ummm... I think it’s time for me to go. My secretary will get mad at me if she know that I wasn’t at my office for a long time. It’s okay for me to leave, right? Are you okay if I leave you here alone? About our appointment this Saturday, let’s talk about it by telephone,”He said.

”Ne~ It’s okay oppa. Don’t worry, I’m not a child anymore. You can go back to you office. I’m also going back to my office soon. So you don’t have to worry about me,”replied me.

”Well, I’m going now. Remember if there is anything bothering you feel free to call me. I’ll be there for you,”he said and left.

When he had walked about 15 m away from me, I called him. ”Oppa!”I called him. He stopped and turned around to looked at me. ”Komawoyo,” I said as I smiled to him, yes, a sincere smile. Then I waved my hand. He just smiled at me and then turned back and left me alone.

After he left, I was deep in thought. I don’t pay attention to my surroundings.

”seyo.. –ssi.” I think I heard someone called me.

”Annyonghaseyo,” I heard someone say hello to me, interrupting my musings.

-----------------------------------------

Hello~

That's chapter 7

Hope you'll like it

and please comment~