+ CHAPTER EIGHT

UNI-PRINCE! ユニプリンス ; chapter twelve updated!


uni-prince!
chapter eight

                   

It's almost 6 pm. Haewoon and Minwoo is still walking to their headquarters. Soon, the lightning suddenly striked as Haewoon panickly look up at the sky. Minwoo looked at him weirdly before he thought, "is this guy afraid of lightning?" 

"Hey Minwoo. It's almost raining. We need to be fast." he said before he suddenly walking fast and Minwoo just let him be. Why would he chase after this doctor, anyway? Not long after, the rain started falling down and Minwoo witnessed the weirdest scene he ever saw. 

It was Haewoon, suddenly squatted down with himself covering his ears with both of his hands. Minwoo blinked a few times before he walked casually towards him and stood right in front of him. Weirdly, Minwoo squatted down beside him and poked him slowly. "Haewoon-ah. Yah." he said with his deep voice. No response. 

In fact, Haewoon suddenly shivered and trembled a bit. "H-haewoon?" asked Minwoo as he himself is scared with what he is witnessing right now. Does Haewoon possibly- be afraid of the rain? Suddenly, Haewoon closed his ears harder as he closed his eyes as well. "H-Haewoon." called Minwoo out again before he started to look around but saw nobody. Minwoo sighed hard as he never been to this kind of situation before. He looked at the watch. It's almost 10 minutes to 6 pm and Haewoon is now like this, and he has absolute no idea what to do and the headquarters is like- almost 3 kilometres away. 

He don't even know Haewoon's friends and families and he has absolute no idea who he should contact. Minwoo started patting Haewoon's back slowly as he immediately had a light bulb flickering on his mind. Immediately, he contacted Jisung. Yes, he needs to lower his ego for this. He placed his phone on his ears before his luck was on his side. Jisung picked up the phone. Yes, Jisung is the type to be easily pick up phones. 

"Jisung! Help me! I'm at- somewhere not far from the auditorium- Help me- Haewoon- he's-" he didn't finish his words and Jisung cut him off. "Okay I get it. I'll pick you up there." he said before he hung up the phone immediately. Minwoo nodded and kept his phone back into his pocket as he slowly patted Haewoon's back. Man- he's scary. 






"What's wrong?" asked Baekhua as soon as Jisung hung up his call. Jisung sighed before he closed his eyes and looked at his watch. It's almost 5 minutes to 6. Jisung knew, if he ever go and pick Haewoon and Minwoo, he's going to be late. He opened his eyes back as he saw that everyone was occupied in the room already. Every 8 of them. The missing seats are Haewoon's and Minwoo's. Jisung sighed before he said, "I might going to be late soon. I'm going to pick up Haewoon and Minwoo and-" 

"I'll come with you!" said Woojoo. 

Jisung glanced at him before he said, "alright." He don't mind honestly. "So, I'll leave it to Baekhua if he, the one who demands on having a meeting today, arrives. So for now, just- wait. Baekhua. You take the lead." said Jisung as he looked at Baekhua and Baekhua, being Baekhua, he smiled confidently. "No worries, Mr. President. You can count on me." he said before he winked which caused Jisung to be anxious with him all of a sudden. Jisung sighed and nodded. "Okay. I'll get going now. Woojoo let's go." said Jisung, before both of them went out of the place, and straight into the car, driving to Haewoon and Minwoo's destination.

"What happened, Jisung-ah?" asked Woojoo anxiously. The rain is getting heavier and Jisung just shut himself up and sighed. He felt honestly annoyed mixed with a little bit of worrysome. Quickly, he drove the car and soon as he reached the auditorium, he drove the car slowly, as he remembered Minwoo telling him they're not far from the auditorium. He looked slowly as he find it hard to look clearly since the rain is disgustingly heavy. Until he saw a familiar two person and that's when, 

"Jisung! There they are! Stop stop!" rushed Woojoo which Jisung honestly jumped in suprised. Immediately, Jisung stopped the car right beside the two familiar figure and Woojoo carelessly went out of the car without any umbrella. Jisung, on the other side, he chose to wait in the car instead. Maybe just, Woojoo picking up Haewoon and Minwoo is already enough. Not until, 

"Yah Jisung come out with umbrella please!" yelled Woojoo which is loud enough to be heard. Jisung sighed as he went out of the car and picked the fold umbrella at the back of his seat. He opened it and immediately hold the umbrella, covering Haewoon who is squatting like a little kid. Woojoo on the other side, he did the unthinkable. 

He covered Haewoon's ears and looked at his face. Slowly he said with his mouth wide open, thinking maybe Haewoon couldn't hear him but can maybe at least read his lips. "Haewoon-ah. It's okay." said Woojoo with his mouth wide open. Haewoon blinked at him before slowly his eyes became all glossy. Woojoo gave him his cutest and his warmest smile before slowly, Haewoon stood up and his eyes fixed on Woojoo's eyes. It felt like he could only trust him and his eyes calm him a lot. Slowly, he went into the car, and the others followed. Minwoo sat beside Haewoon at the back seat and unknowingly, he took off his jacket and put it on Haewoon's head just to make sure he didn't look at the window and that the sound of the rain that he's hearing might decrease a bit. 

Just like that, they knew that Im Haewoon, the guy they barely talk to, and the guy they thought the most neutral, has ombrophobia. The fear of rain. 

 

 




Jisung sighed as he pushed the door open. And he was greeted with a sight of Jaehyun sitting on the table, while the other kids are sitting on the chair, all in front of him. It almost looked like Jaehyun is telling some sort of a bedtime story to them. And what's getting on his nerve more, is when Baekhua, the person he put in charge into, joined them as well. 

"And so, you know very well that Boruto hated his father right? Because Naruto is being worshipped as the hokage and that Boruto wants attention so much from his father, right? Aish- I don't really-" there there, Jaehyun be speaking a lot about his anime stuffs and Jisung crossed his arms as he walked towards them, slowly, and stood beside Jaehyun who was sitting on the table. Jisung cleared his throat as the other members who was sitting in front of Jaehyun, immediately pull their chair back to their own places and Jaehyun, being Jaehyun. 

"Wait guys- I'm not finished-" he paused when he realized a figure beside him. Slowly, he tilted up his head and saw, "Oh Han Jisung the wonderful president-" immediately, he went off the table and sat on his chair back and acted like he has done nothins. His face is full of innocence and he smiled as he chuckled innocently. Jisung threw him a sharp look as Jaehyun smiled back at him. Minwoo went to his seat, so as Woojoo and that's when, 

"Why were you late?" unexpectedly, the gentle baker, Lee Yul, asked such question with a tone that would increase Minwoo's anger. Everyone suddenly went quiet. Not expecting such question from Yul. And everyone, waited for Minwoo's answer as everyone had their eyes on him. Minwoo looked at Lee Yul with full hatred. "You think you're so good asking me such question?" asked Minwoo. Yul suddenly stood up and crossed his arms. "I was just asking! We all waited in here for almost 15 minutes just to wait for you and Haewoon and there's no way Haewoon would cause a trouble to be late." he said as everyone in the room, including Jisung itself, went speechless. Minwoo threw him a look before he slammed his chair beneath the table back and walked towards the door, going out of the room.  

"Minwoo-" called Jisung out as Minwoo stopped right in front of the door, which he has opened it and sighed. "Please." said Jisung which is quite an unfamiliar word that would be escaping for the Ice Prince's lips. Minwoo ignored instead as he went out the room quitely and slammed the door shut which resulted everyone to jump in suprised with the loud sound of the door and everyone went quiet. 

"Sorry. It's my fault." said the gentle baker, Lee Yul. Now he's back. 

Jisung sighed as he knew he needs to be mature with this stuff going on. "Okay let's just- cut it off. Maybe Minwoo will accompanying Haewoon in their room. Let's just- have meeting without them." said Jisung calmly. "Wait. Haewoon's not joining?" asked Jaehyun. "Yea- I thought you went fetching him and Minwoo but how come he's not joining?" asked Hyunjun. Jinruk shut himself up as he looked at both Jisung and Woojoo's face. "Well- He's at the state where- he need some rest." said Woojoo and smiled innocently before he nodded. "Well- is he really okay?" asked Jinruk and crossed his arms. "Yes. He is. No doubt." said Jisung. 

"Well- it's almost 6:15. And the god damn important person isn't even here yet. Care to explain, Jisung? Baekhua?" asked Jaehoon. Almost sounded like he's annoyed. "Well-" Baekhua paused as he glanced at Jisung. And now, everyone's eyes is on Jisung. Jisung sighed as he almost feel like exploding. And now, he knew he needs to explain to them. Clearly. Honestly. 

"Okay guys. I received a message from an unknown number. And it says we're going to have meeting at six. That's why it's a bit- unorganize. Because it's not like- I wanted to do it. There's someone else who supposed to come and join our meeting. And I didn't know that, that person would disrespect our precious time." said Jisung calmly, toneless, and expressionless. "And you have no idea who the sender is?" asked Hyunjun. "No. No idea." said Jisung. Hyunjun handed out his hand. "Okay give me your phone." said Hyunjun. "My what?" asked Jisung, frowning. "Your phone. Or- hm okay just give me the phone number then." said Hyunjun as Jisung read out the phone number and Hyunjun tapped it in his phone. The room went quiet for like 10 minutes besides Jaehyun and Jaehoon talking and looks like they're joking with each other. Their low volume laugh was heard clearly and Jinruk somehow laughed a bit at them too. 

Suddenly, 

dump! 

The sound of Jaehyun's leg hitting the table. "Ow- what the f-" and there, everyone laughed and Jisung also snorted as he tried his best not to laugh while the others are laughing hard and even clapped their hands and Jaehyun is struggling with his leg. 

A few minutes later, Hyunjun spoke up. 

"Guys I found this guy." 

"You found it?" asked Jinruk as everyone stopped laughing and started focusing on Hyunjun. "It's Ahn Jaehyun. I don't know him. But I manage to get his name." said Hyunjun as he kept his phone back into his pocket. Jisung felt like he is familiar with the name. "Wait. Ahn Jaehyun-" he mutter before he slammed the table which caused everyone to look at him. 

"Hey- what's with-" Baekhua was cut off with the sound of the door opened. 

There, they were greeted with the sight of a tall, long legged man, with his sunglasses on, and navy blue silk shirt with black slack trousers and shiny black shoes. "Hello there." he casually said as he walked towards Jisung, demanding to sit on Jisung's seat and arrogantly asking him to move away. Ahn Jaehyun laughed sarcastically at Jisung's annoyed face when everyone is the room has already shivered with the cold look of his. He has never looked this cold. "What? Mad that I'm late? Bro, I'm a working man. I have other stuffs to do." he said arrogantly before he landed his damn on Jisung's seat, leaving Jisung standing up beside Baekhua. 

And truly, Baekhua is heating up as well. He maybe can take Jisung's discipline and wittiness and stuffs but one thing he's grateful about Han Jisung, is that he is never this, 

arrogant, brat, and jerkish. 

"Ahn. Jaehyun." muttered Jisung before he glared at him as he glanced at his watch. It's almost 6:55. They've waited him for almost an hour than he promissed. And there, Jisung felt so offended with his habit of punctuality and he felt bad with the other members too. Who does this guy think he is? Oh yes, of course he's the founder but it's not like he can do as he please. And Jisung hates people who keeps on offending rules and disrespecting others' time and privacy. He should've been studying by now. Minwoo and Lee Yul would've gotten into argument if he had told them it would be on 7 - which is the time where Ahn Jaehyun arrived. And Hyunjun would've to track down the identity of the number. And deep on the inside, Jisung felt bad so much for troubling everyone and taking up everyone's time. It truly gets on his nerves that he felt like he would punch this guy on his face and so, he did the most unexpected. 

No he didn't punch him on his face, but he did slap his heart with the manner he acted. 

"Hey, Lee Yul. It's almost dinner time, right?" asked Jisung casually, while his eyes still on Ahn Jaehyun. Yul blinked before he nodded slowly and say, "yes. It's on 7:15." said Yul as he glanced at his watch. 7:05. "Let's go then. It's dinner time. And we're not wasting our spicy seafood stew just for this rude dumb fish." said Jisung and don't ask why he compared Ahn Jaehyun to a fish. Jisung thought- he just looked like a fish a lot. 

With style, Jisung walked out of the room, leaving them as he slam the door. And the room went quiet again. Until, 

"Okay what are we waiting for?" asked Baekhua as he stood up and fixed his clothes before he threw a rude (somehow attractive and y) smirk at Ahn Jaehyun. Baekhua then walked out of the meeting room and before he actually went out, he stopped and looked at Ahn Jaehyun. 

"And if you're wondering, yes. You're not worth our time." said Baekhua sharply before he actually went out of the room. 

Yul stood up and say, "I have stew to heat up. Woojoo? You're helping, right?" asked Yul as he looked at Woojoo and they both then went out  of the room. Woojoo would prefer to keep himself quiet as he honestly is scared of the situation now. Jinruk then stood up as he looked at Hyunjun and arched both of his eyebrows as Hyunjun stood up and followed Jinruk walking out of the room together, leaving Jaehoon and Jaehyun. 

Jaehyun looked at Jaehoon as he smiled and couldn't help but broke into a laugh as Jaehoon did the same too. 

Ahn Jaehyun looked at them both as he frowned. "What's so funny? And why are you laughing? Aren't you following your other friends? Out leaving me?" he asked, arrogantly again. 

Jaehyun laughed again before he looked at Ahn Jaehyun. "Why just why we have the same name. And- oh la la you really shouldn't mess up with our Mr. President next time. Too bad your manner almost stinks the same as your navy silk shirt. You should've wear it with-" 

"Hey Jaehyun. Let's go." said Jaehoon while laughing. 

No one knows what's going on between those two but amongst all, those two gets on his nerves the most. 

"Oh- and I think you should just go back. Yul always cook based on the right proportions. Don't wanna insult our eating habit too." said Jaehoon sarcastically before they both went out of the room, closing the door shut. 

Ahn Jaehyun sighed in annoyance. No one has ever insulted him this way. 

Why does this generation of Uni-Prince- is too different. Too bold. And looks too- close to each other? They've just been together for days and what makes them listen to Jisung so much? 

With anger and annoyance, Ahn Jaehyun walked out of the meeting room, and was greeted with the sight of all of them eating together in one table casually. He took a glance at them as they were all ignoring him. He walked out of the Uni-Prince house and dialed Wooshin's number, the past president before Jisung. 

Soon, Wooshin picked up and without hesitating, Ahn Jaehyun said, 

"Hey. I want informations about these guys." 


 

Author's note

AGAIN. I'M SO SORRY FOR A BIT OF ATTENTION TO HAEWOON BUT  I JUST WANT TO PRESENT HIS PHOBIA AND I PROMISE MORE OF A ROMANCE SCENE SOON. just- have a happy day today and don't forget to leave out comments!!!! AND I AM SOMEHOW IMPRESSED TOO ON HOW JISUNG IS SO BOLD AS HE NEVER REBELS WITH PEOPLE BEFORE AND NOW HE IS AND EVERYONE LISTENS TO HIM- I'M CRYING AT THE TEAM WORK!! MUCH LOVE GUYS AND I'LL UPDATE MOREEE <33