+ CHAPTER FOUR

UNI-PRINCE! ユニプリンス ; chapter twelve updated!


uni-prince!
chapter four

                   

  Jisung woke up at 3 am. He took a glance at Baekhua who was still sleeping safe and sound. He admitted it. He does look.. handsome? In some certain angle? Where he shut his damn mouth and look as innocent as he is right now. Yes, exactly. He looks totally handsome that way. Jisung seemed not to get good sleep as he went of his bed, leaving his dark blue blanket there on the bed, messy and decided to go to the kitchen to get some water instead. As he went to the kitchen, which placed a bit far from his room, he passed by the other rooms and he is quite relieved to know everyone is sleeping comfortably. Somehow on the inside, he truly cares about the safety of the members since.. he's in charge of the monkeys and he had to take the responsibility. Although he too, honestly don't want it. 

  Right when he passed by the living room, he realized from afar, the kitchen's light shone bright and he heard laughters as well. "Who the hell woke up this late?" he thought and he thoughtlessly went to the kitchen and he was welcomed with the scene of Haewoon, Yul and Jinruk sitting around the dining table with three cups and a jug of.. orangey pink coloured juice (?). They probably just hanging out then. "What are you guys doing?" he asked without a tone. "What's wrong with your hair?" asked Yul before he let out a soft chuckle and gesture his hand, signalling Jisung to fix his hair. Jisung, embarrassed, coughed a bit to hide it and slightly fix it before he made his way to the rack and take a mug as the three monkeys continue their conversation. 

    "Well- that's awful somehow. I guess the first time you bake is the first time you felt like giving up, right?" asked Jinruk as he chuckled a bit. "Yes! Of course. God at that time I felt like I didn't have the chance. And my mother critique me a lot at that time." he said and smiled softly as Jisung, sat beside him, opposites Haewoon and Jinruk. And he is amazed by Haewoon who was sitting opposites him. He again, thoughtlessly asked, "studying, Im Haewoon?" he asked with his eyebrows arched up as he pour the orangey pink coloured juice into his mug and drank it. Suprisingly, it's tasty. 

   "Yep. Well- my finals is like-" "Haewoon please-" said Jinruk as Haewoon cutted him off. "Well- Yea of course, I still have 1 year to go, but still, I can't repeat this year!" he said as he lay his head on the book and sighed hard.  Suddenly, Jisung felt bad for making him do push ups earlier. But his inner evilness told him, "he, didn't finish it on time. So it's still his fault." And so, he didn't budge. Jinruk smiled at Jisung. "Can't sleep?" he asked and Jisung drank the juice again. Before he could answer Jinruk's question, he felt a bit weird with the uniqueness of the juice and it is supringly pleasing. "Wow- who made this?" 

    "Our chef of course." said Jinruk as Yul smiled before answering, "well- it's a fruit punch. I did some research on some other countries' culinaries. Suprisingly found this. But- I just used the cordials. I'm using what we have around this house anyway." he said and smiled charmingly. Jisung nodded and took a glance at Haewoon. "Hey. Go get some sleep. You're tired." he said, tonelessly as Haewoon sighed and looked at him. "I'll sleep at four. I still have one section to go through tonight. We're going on a new chapter tomorrow and I'll be dead if I didn't revise this part tonight." he said and immediately went fresh back again, drank his juice and started going through the pages. But then, Jisung wondered, "Why didn't you study in your room instead?" 

   Haewoon shrugged and went a bit speechless before he answered, "Well- I'm afraid of the- I don't want to wake Minwoo up!" he said and nodded before going back on his study. Jinruk sensed something fishy about this Haewoon but he chooses to shut up and nodded along. Again, Jisung asked, "and what's with the three of you, then?" Yul blinked and before he snorted and chuckled. "I can't sleep. New place, right?" he said as Jinruk agreed as well. Jisung smiled a bit and thought, "well- at least I'm not alone." 



"Good morning everyone!!!" cheered Woojoo as he is already done with everything and was about to head to class. He was greeted with the sight of Baekhua just came out of the toilet, topless, with a towel wrapped around his body and his hair was wet as he ruffled his wet hair and nodded slightly before he said, "good morning." he immediately went back to his room and closed the door shut. Not long after, Woojoo was suprised with the loud voice. "Woojoo Woojoo Woojooo Woo~~ Joo~~~" a person sang and right when Woojoo turned around, he smiled with the sight of Jaehyun. "Oh- Jaehyun!" he smiled as Jaehyun ruffled his hair before eyeing him up until down. 

"Hmm.. not bad. Not bad that sense of fashion." he nodded and smiled. Judging. Woojoo giggled and smiled, "Thank you!" he cheered and Jaehyun then talked about how great his sleep last night with full excitement and cheerfully. "Well- then, that's great!" he cheered and smiled and not long after, a sight, where Jaehyun is much allergic to, pass by. And that person is.. PARK. HYUN. JUN.

"Yah Park Hyun Jun!" called Jaehyun out as he crossed his arm in a sassy way. "You're not going out with that." he said and squinted as he  scanned him from up to down. "What is wrong." asked Hyunjun. Toneless as he unplugged his earphones and pouted his lips slightly before he rolled his eyes. "Don't you give me that eyes Park Hyunjun!" he said, almost yelling and almost sounded like a mother. 

"Ani! But I have to go now I'm late- my class started at 10:00 and now it's-" right when he checked his watch, Woojoo cut him off. "It's 8. You still have like- two hours before 10." said Woojoo and bit his lips. Hyunjun groaned. "I have- a breakfast date with my friend-" Woojoo suddenly widen his eyes and, "DO GUYS AND GUYS GO TO DATE? I MEAN-" then, Jaehyun cut him off. "It's called gay. And Woojoo, it's general knowledge. Gay around this house might happened too sometimes-" 

From afar, they can hear a cough. Almost sounded like that person choked something and coughed. The three of them turn and hey, it's Jaehoon! "Oh Jaehoon! My man!" cheered Jaehyun as Jaehoon immediately backed away a bit after witnessing a scene of Jaehyun saying "gay in the house", there, he's scared. Jaehyun, realizing that, he squinted and rolled his eyes. "Okay, please, you know I'm kidding." he said and Jaehoon couldn't stop judging his style. It's too.. vibrant. 

As Jisung was making his way to the living room, he was suprised. "Oh my-" his heart seriously jumped out. It's the sight of Jaehyun and his yellow highlight jacket with yellow highlight pants and white neon shoes. His jaw dropped after almost 2 decades of living. He stood there silently as he massaged his temples. Not long after, Baekhua came and stood beside him. "Why? Did a heyna just come out of the television?" he asked, as he chuckled a bit. Joking, they say and right when Baekhua's eyes met Jaehyun's vibrant "costume" he went silent. His mind went off. 

"Wow." 
"Heynas are better." said Jisung. 
"I- know." 
"Today he's a yellow monkey." muttered Jisung under his breath before he shook his head, and continue his way to the door. Already leaving. Since he got class at 8:30, he needs to be there at least 30 minutes early to go through tid bits of the topic he's going to learn today. 

"Jisung! Not- taking breakfast?" asked Yul. Jisung went to the shoe rack and wore his shoe as he shook his head, signalling a no to Yul and Yul, nodded understood. 

Sadly, Yul honestly cooked them fresh bacon and red beans, with eggs and sausages for breakfast. American style, this morning. But somehow, he felt a bit disappointed that one of them are not eating it. 


"Yah Im Haewoon wake up!" Minwoo continuously wake Haewoon up as he is still on the bed, under his blanket and his eyes is still closed, sleeping. Minwoo took a glance at his watch. It's 8:00. And he's pretty sure that classes for Medical students are pack and it started early, usually. 

"Haewoon wake up!" he woke him up again as he slowly shake his body and sighed before, 
"HAEWOON WAKE THE UP!" he yelled and immediately the sleeping boy unconciously lifted his body up and blinked unknowingly he has got a person getting annoyed early in the morning. it's not like Minwoo so ing care about Haewoon waking up or stuff. It's just- he somehow felt pity to Haewoon with his course and his tiring schedule and all. And so, he did it. He woke up the doctor. 

Haewoon scratches his head and yawned before he asked, "What's... the time..." in a sleepy way. "It's 8 you ing-" said Minwoo as Haewoon nodded and, 

"8:00 AM THE WHAT- OH MY GOD- I'M GONNA GET KILLED-" 
and so, he rushed to prepare himself for class. After five minutes, he is no where to be seen. Gone to class, perhaps. 

Minwoo, on the other side, the was about to went to the kitchen and suddenly met the man he usually thinks he is a softie. Lee Yul. "Minwoo. Have some breakfast?" asked Yul as Minwoo coldly answered. "No thanks." The others are sitting at the dining table and eating breakfast which includes the rebel Park HyunJun too. 

Yul nodded and sighed. Three people didn't eat breakfast. And he is disappointed. But for some certain reasons, he don't like how Minwoo declined to have some breakfast with all of them. Why the hell is he rushing out? It's not like he has classes early in the morning or what not. Psh, he hated him already. 



After breakfast, Cha Jinruk went to the gym. As usual. No classes this morning and so, why not chilling around the gym, right? He went to the locker room to change clothes before he overheard some conversation. "Isn't he the uni prince? The new ones?" Jinruk kept himself shut, not wanting to mendle with these types of people. So, he tried to kept his ears shut and right when he's done in the locker room, he went out to the excercising area and suddenly, 

bumped.

He bumped into a girl. A chubby girl. Since he's much taller, he didn't get to see her face but he heard her small voice. "Sorry- I'm sorry." she said and Jinruk immediately answer. "It's okay. No need to be sorry-" he didn't get to finish his kind words, but the girl went away quickly. From the back, he felt odd having a chubby girl around the gym. Most of the girls around here wears revealing sport clothes and work on abs and stuffs. But this girl, really caught his attention-

but-

 Oh well. It's not like Jinruk ever care about others' business when he's in gym. And so, he pushed away the thoughts and continue doing his stuff. 

Author's note

So hiiiiii A NEW UPDATE AND I DECIDED TO SLOWLY STARTED Bringing the love story and so, enjoy this chapter and guys, don't forget to comment, alright.. As for the interaction app, I received a few but- I understand how busy each one of you right. And as for Jisung's app , the link wasn't on error. It's just- jisung set the blog post on "friends only" so.. be friends then? Or Jisung maybe you can un"friends only" it..?? SOO ... DONT FORGE T TO COMMENT ALRIGHT. i'm so tired today but i want to update  miss my princes soo okay bye! And, im sorry if its boring, im lacking of inspitation these days tsk tsk but- okay bye!!