+ CHAPTER SEVEN

UNI-PRINCE! ユニプリンス ; chapter twelve updated!


uni-prince!
chapter seven

                   

One thing for sure. This isn't going to be great. It's like- one hour to 6 pm and this guy- does he even know who he is dealing with? And what's with the sudden meeting request? Is he even on his right mind? What the actual hell? Jisung groaned as he massaged his temples and sighed at the table in his room. Right after he had Yul's stew with the other members, which is- only like- 7 people out of 10, he quickly went to his room and suddenly received the message. He read the message he received from an unknown number and he is awfully stressed. He sighed hard before his phone suddenly beeped. 

Oh. Another message. 

It's Kim Sungcheol. 

Kim Sungcheol : Hey jisung! Or should I call the Mr. President? Haha. Where are you? Let's have some tteokbokki together tonight! It's been awhile!

Jisung sighed before he suddenly thought of his happy moments with Sungcheol. Just how much he missed being with him. His life with this ty Uni-Princes stuff has got him totally busy and not to say how he is usually mad and down and having mood drops and stuff. Only Sungcheol knows how to mendle with his anger. 

And now, this stupid message and this stupid meeting. 

Just a few minutes after, a person came through the door and threw himself on the bed beside his. It's Baekhua, no doubt. "Can you please at least knock the door?" he said. Toneless. "I can't. Okay full stop." he murmurs on the pillow as it was already enough to be heard by Jisung. Jisung wondered and remembered the last time's scene. "Kang Yoon, is it? If I'm not mistaken, that is her name?" 

It somehow amazed Baekhua. "A good memory you got there, brother. And... yes. It's Kang Yoon. I've been dying of wanting her to come and accept my dinner request. I have been postponing the dinner preparations for almost 18 times and my maids had to clear every decorations continuous of times" he blabbered. Jisung snorted. "How did you ask her anyway?" he asked. Can you believe it guys? Jisung is suddenly being open about this? 

"Nothing harsh! I just dragged her to a car-" Jisung had his eyes widen. "W-wait what? You dragged her into your car?" he asked as Baekhua lifted his head from the pillow and looked at him before he nodded once. "Byun Baekhua I am more of a romance noob, but I still know how you can't just drag a girl into your car, like that. What do you think it is? Some sort of a drama?" he questioned him. Still toneless. 

"Well then- Tell me how should do it?" whined Baekhua and kicks his feet as he groaned. Jisung shook his head slowly before he sighed. "We have a meeting at six." he said casually. 

"What? That's a sudden news, omona?" said Baekhua as he immediately lifted up his body and sit on his bed. Jisung nodded and sighed. "Yes. It's a sudden meeting." he said before he stood up and leave the room, leaving Baekhua hanging. Baekhua sighed and lay on his bed again and sighed hard. 



"Kids. We have a meeting at six. As usual, at the meeting room." said Jisung before as he arrived at the living room where Jaehoon, is sitting on the couch and Jaehyun laying his head on Jaehoon's thighs, watching Avengers Age Of Ultron. "Yes! DIE KILL HIM!" yelled Jaehyun as Jaehoon would be like- "NOOOOO QUICK SILVER DIED?" 

"Wait don't tell me it's your first time watching this?" asked Hyunjun who just got back. Yul laughed seeing them as he was busy cleaning up the kitchen and yes, he is the only one who listened to Jisung's announcement. "Okay. Guys, heard that? Meeting at six!" he yelled nicely to the kids and Jinruk nodded with his eyes on the screen, sitting beside Hyunjun while his hands holding chips and keep on preventing it from the reach of Hyunjun. This kid. Needs to take care of his health. 

"Okay we heard that." said Jinruk as he still focused on the television screen. Jisung thought, "what's so fun about Avengers." 

Next, he went to the kitchen and asked Yul. 

"Where are the others?" Yul smiled and replied. "Woojoo is in the library. I think he's sleeping there. And Minwoo is- not back yet..? Maybe. I'm not sure. And Haewoon... I think I've seen him somewhere.. ah! Haewoon is not back yet! Ah- I've seen him this morning, I forgot. Haewoon isn't back yet. Don't know why." said Yul as he smiled at Jisung. Jisung didn't return it. He's too stressed to do so. 

"Maybe- Call them?" said Yul. Jisung nodded as he dialed Haewoon's number first. Not long after, a voice was heard. Thankfully he picked up. "Yes?" he whispered. Jisung somehow wondered why does he whisper but somehow- he needs to cut to the chase. "We have meeting at six." He got the most unbelievable reaction ever. 

"The hell?" somehow, he expected that. 

"Where are you anyway?" asked Jisung. "I'm-" suddenly Haewoon stopped speaking and Jisung heard it through the phone. 

"Sorry mr. We have enough vacancy already. Maybe try asking at the chicken shop over there?" an unfamiliar voice. But then he heard Haewoon's voice through the phone. Speaking to someone else. "Ah- okay. It's okay. I've been to that chicken shop and- no vacancy too though." he said politely and immediately, Jisung understood the situation. 

So Haewoon has been looking for... jobs?

Not long after, Haewoon's voice was heard again through the phone. Talking to Jisung. "What? Are you serious? You are never like this. You always tell important things like- 3-4 hours before." said Haewoon. That. Is. Weird. They haven't even talked much but how can this guy knew so much about him. The meeting has only be held once. But weird how he manage to- read his personality. 

"I'm sorry. But this is an order. And I swear if you don't come, I'll burn all your medical referrence-" "NO NOT MY BOOK PLEASE." said Haewoon, almost yelling. "Fine. I'll come. I'm heading home anyway." he said and Jisung thought, "how cute of him to be calling this dorm as.. home." 

"Okay. Come back quickly. And if you could please help me, call Minwoo-" "Okay. I'll go to the auditorium. I'll get him for you. Don't worry." said Haewoon and suddenly, Jisung felt so grateful for having such a mature and understanding guy like Haewoon. 

The only thing he needs to do now, is to get Woojoo. 





Haewoon rushed to a bus stop and he was lucky that he arrived at the right time where the bus arrived and immdiately, Haewoon boarded the bus and took the seat beside the window, and not long after, he felt a presence beside him. He just do nothing and ignore. He is quick to realize that it was a girl. Haewoon leaned on the seat and look through the window. He sighed and looked emptily at the window. He needed a job so bad since he needs to buy a few new referrence books and his cash in his banks are all for his further studies. And he can't ask money from his brother again. 

And until now, he has completely no job. 

He thought that if he work at least for one or two months, he might can get enough money for the books. And then it's all enough for the preparation for his last year. But the problem is right now, he needs a job. A job. Just- a job. He don't mind if it's going to make him a bit more tiring since- he has always been busy with his schedules of going to the library to study. His classes are quite busy too but he is pretty sure he's much more busier because of his studying schedules. So, if maybe he could just- decrease the amount of studying period only for two months, it's quite nothing. He could still catch up anyway. 

The problem is, if he didn't get the job now, he would have to sacrifice his time more than he plan to. So he had to get a job now or never. The last is tomorrow. He needs to get a job at least tomorrow. 

As he was busy thinking about his life, suddenly he heard snifflings. Quickly, he recognized, it was from the girl beside him. He glanced a bit at her as he saw her wearing a fancy deisgner's coat with a short skirt revealing her beautiful legs. She wore sunglasses and- wait who the hell wore sunglasses at night? From what Haewoon could judge, this girl might be one of the rich girls and maybe she got dumped or something...? Her style is so different than his best female friend, Moon Young Il. Who usually wears jeans and t shirts and caps and sneakers. This girl even got herself some heels. As he glanced up to her face, she has that beautiful shaped, cherry lips. And he could see her tears. 

Just from her lips, he could tell, she is pretty. 

Such a beautiful girl... suddenly crying. 

Not long after, he snapped out his thoughts and go on back looking through the windows. Suddenly, he felt a touch on his shoulders and before he could even say anything- 

It's her head. SHE IS LAYING HER HEAD ON HIS SHOULDERS.

Haewoon got his eyes widen before he said softly, "Uhmm- miss-" "Just let me! I'm having a bad day, okay! I was left by the guy of my dreams-" she said before she started to mumble, "which is my own cousin" which, Haewoon kinda heard it and he sighed, not saying anything. Slowly, he heard her sniffling and suddenly she took off her sunglasses. Haewoon just- too tired to care. 

"Look at me!" she suddenly said as she pulled Haewoon's arm, making him look at her. Haewoon had his eyes widen as hell as he never got his business mixed with a girl. A weird girl before. Haewoon blinked before she said, "Aren't I pretty enough?" 

Honestly, that's not the problem. The question is nothing. He have seen it a lot in stupid dramas but what's scarier is she got her eyes all bad. Her eye liners were all hideous and it's scary, to be honest. Maybe she is not that beautiful. Acting with common sense, Haewoon sighed and didn't answer. Instead, he took out some tissues from his knap sack and handed it to her. That girl blinked as she looked at the tissue and before she could open her damn mouth, Haewoon did the unthinkable. 

He hold the girl's chin with his other hand, and he pull her face closer and he is that careless to realize that his face is real close to her face. Slowly, he wiped her messy eye liners off slowly on her face and she unknowingly closed her eyes for him and slowly, he wiped it off, gently. 

Weirdly, his heartbeat increased and this is one thing he never felt before. But he choose to let it off. Although his heartbeat has been sending him butterflies, but he is too shy to even care. 

Immediately, it came off. The messy eye liners was cleaned off. Haewoon stood back simply, leaning against the seat as he kept the tissues back into his back unconciously. Again, he ignored her. 

"Thank you." a soft voice he heard. "I'm Yoon Chae." she muttered slowly. "you?" suddenly she asked happily. Wow. So quickly the mood changes. Haewoon looked at her and bowed his head a bit. "Haewoon. Im Haewoon." he said and again, he is back looking at the window. 

Weirdly, she kept talking. "You know what? I've been crushing with my cousin since forever. And he never even once saw my feelings for him and I am always upset with him. However, I still love him unconditionally and I still love him no matter what happens. But I always believe in whatever effort I put in, I will always get the result. Hard works usually paid off!" she said cheerfully. 

Wait- Is she usually this way? Like- usually be blabbering stuff about herself to strangers? "Don't you think, Haewoon-ssi?" she asked and looked at him. Haewoon nodded and without his knowing, he asked, 

"What's so good about him? That you keep loving him unconditionally eventhough he has turned you down for almost 100 times." Which resulted Yoon Chae blinking as she was stunned with his question.

"Well- It's not almost 100 times. But close to 50 times." she said before she smiled and said, "He's- handsome." she said and Haewoon frowned. "That's it? He's handsome?" he asked and before Haewoon could say more, her gaze fixed to Haewoon's tag. Which he forgot to took it off. It's the SNU student id.

"You're from SNU?" she asked excitedly. Haewoon nodded as she immediate cheered, "You must've known Jaehoon! Lee Jaehoon!" she cheered. 

WOW. HOW SMALL THE WORLD IS. 

"Lee Jaehoon. I'm- not sure." he said. Chae smiled as she said, "He's the one I like." she giggled then. "Although he's a jerk and play with girls?" Haewoon's word which sounded awful but of course, he didn't say it. 

A few minutes later, the bus stops and it's right at his stop. "Okay I gotta go. Bye. Nice meeting you." he said shortly and he truly wished he never sees her again. No. He don't want to. As he went out of the bus, he heard her cheering from the bus. "Bye bye Haewoon! It's nice meeting you too!" Haewoon turned and bowed his head a bit as a sign of respecting and immediately, Haewoon went to SNU and rushed to the auditorium. Where Minwoo is at. 





"Minwoo!" yelled Haewoon soon as he entered the auditorium just to be greeted with the sight of Minwoo sitting on the stage alone by himself. And no one is there too. Minwoo looked at the direction of the voice as he immediately looked away when he saw it's Haewoon. His roommate. 

"Hey- what are you-" Haewoon was about to ask him that but-
"How do you know to look for me here? And did Jisung send you to get me?" he asked before he snorted and glared a bit. 
"No. I send myself to get you." he said casually. 
"You what?" 
"I send myself to get you. Plus, let's go home." he said before he sat beside Minwoo on the stage. "Home? Are you kidding me, Mr Im?" he asked and laughed sarcastically. "No I'm not. It has always been a home. Even we've only stayed there for only a few days." said Haewoon as he looked at the ceiling. "Why was it a home?" asked Minwoo weirdly at him and Haewoon slowly said, 

"Because I have always been alone eversince I'm a kid." 
"You what?" sadly, Minwoo didn't catch that. Haewoon looked at his watch before realizing it is almost 30 minutes to 6 pm. "Minwoo- lets-" 

"Okay okay let's go." he said shortly before he got off the stage and made his way to the door. "Let's go-" said Haewoon before he caught up with Minwoo as they walked out of the auditorium, not talking anything. 




Meanwhile, Jisung has been massaging his temples while sitting at his seat at the meeting table after having a total hard problem waking Woojoo up in the library. He arrived 30 minutes early as he prepared some things he wanted to discuss although they won't be discussing just with 10 people today. There'll be one person whom he got immediately pissed with just a single person from him. Jisung typed in all the rules he setted up, all things related to the club if suddenly he had to present stuffs and he don't want to look pretty unprepared and stupid. Other members are still not in the room and he is worrying all by himself. 

When suddenly, "Preparing something, Ice Prince?" 

Jisung looked up as he saw Baekhua leaning against the door with his arm crossed. He walked towards Jisung and sat beside him. Right on his seat. 

"Don't do things alone. And don't get flutter over my doings. I'm not being nice. I'm just being nice." 

Isn't that the same? 

Jisung kept himself quiet before he just continue with his work. 

"I'll do the budget management and plans. Who knows we might go on some trips and stuff? I'll do the activity plans." 

For once, Jisung thought Baekhua isn't that useless and annoying after all. 

Kang Yoon should've seen this side of him. 
 

Author's note

Hey guyss!! And i'm so so sorry I havent updated for a long time though!!! plus, I'm so sorry too that I wrote too much about Haewoon in this chapter and I hope you don't mind.... hehehehheheue and I realized I've been receiving less comments and- I'm a bit disappointed- but- I understand maybe you're all busy with holidays and stuffs but- please just consider at least comment something..? I need... a hype up??? So- I'll be updating more soon!!