003

Bad Blood

I came out of the room with blood all over my body from just now. I wanted to sneak out before anyone could ask me about the incident.

'Hey!' Someone shouts and I froze. Please just don't ask me about what happened, please.

I turned around and the guy was talking to someone else. Phew... Although this other guy who seemed like a proper doctor was looking at me curiously from behind the wall... please don't come to me...

'Yah Kim Jera.' 

, I recognise that voice...

'What.' I turned around and faced my brother, Wooyoung.

'What are you doing here acting all heroic?'

'He was dying. I know you don't care but I do.'

It pissed him off when I said the truth. He's only a doctor because father forced him, he doesn't care about saving people. That's what annoys me the most.

'You shouldn't be here, father will see you.'

'So what? You scared he's gonna pass on the hospital to me not you? Don't worry I don't want it.'

I saw him clench his fist and he suddenly put his hand under my chin to move it up.

'Yah you should just stick with modelling with this pretty face, being a doctor isn't just about saving lives. You killed grandpa.'

I immediately slapped his hand away.

'Dont touch me.'

'Yah what are you doing?!' I heard Hanbin say and rush over from a far.

'Yah see? The entertainment business is perfect for you, you even have a little idol boy falling for you.'

'Don't worry, I won't steal the hospital from you, you can bum father and get what you want. I'm leaving now.' I said and turned around to leave. Suddenly I made eye contact with Jungkook again. He was about to leave and looked away when I saw him. He knows about this, all about my family.

Becauee I told him.

'Come on let's go.' Hanbin said and put his hoodie on my as I was covered in blood. I looked down and walked out.

I quickly got a cab and just went straight back to my dorm at uni. I basically ran back to my room after I said bye to Hanbin.

'What the hell happened to you?' Mina asked as she saw the blood on me.

'Long story... I met your dream boy today by the way.'

'Wait who? Jungkook?!'

'Yea. He fainted so I did-'

'No don't tell me you did...'

'Yea I did.' I said and smirked.

'No way! He's mine!'

'I'm just kidding.'

'Phew...'

'I'm not.' I said and laughed. 

'WHAT?!!! I can't believe you!'

'He was dying okay, would you rather him die instead?'

'Fair enough... If he died I wouldn't be able to see his abs anymore.'

'You're so creepy.'

'Yah I'm not!' She said and hit me with her book.

'Ow!' 

Suddenly someone knocked on the door.

'Come in!'

'Hey Jera you want to go study together?' Minho said, he's the son of the chairman of another hospital so of course he was a medical student as well.

'Sure. Mina you wanna come?'

'No thanks you guys can go I'm binge watching BTS music videos.'

'Ok we'll be in the library if you wanna come join us later.' I said and left the room with my books.

'I saw you on a billboard on a building near my dad's hospital, you've gotten so famous!' He said.

'Mehhhhh it's weird having a big picture of you and being recognised in public.'

'At least you don't have to deal with your dad's annoying rich friends.' 

If only you knew what family I'm from, he wouldn't have said that.

'Hmm it does sound annoying having to talk to weird rich brats.'

'It's the most boring thing, trust me, all they talk about is how great they are.'

'Hmm...'

I just didn't want to talk about it anymore so I just kept quiet. Minho seemed to have gotten the message and stopped.

'Are you going home for New Years?' He asked. It was a few days until our Christmas holiday and usually everyone goes home.

'No, I never do.' I said. There's no way I'm going back to those people, never.

'You can come and join my family if you want... as a friend.' He offered.

'Thanks for the offer but I'll just revise here.'

He looked kind of disappointed, but hid it after.'

'Sorry it's not like I don't want to, it's just I don't really like crowds...'

'It's fine really. I understand. I don't really like crowds either so..'

We arrived at the library and people started looking at us as we walked in. Apparently we're known as the 'power couple' at school even though we're not dating... people these days have nothing to do...

We found an empty table and sat down. I revised properly while from time to time I felt Minho just staring at me. 

'Minho oppa!' Dahyun, who clearly likes Minho said form a far even though we're in the library. She doesn't like me cuz I'm the top of the class and she always wants to beat me, to impress Minho I guess?

Minho saw her and waved. He's just the kind of person who's really innocent and is nice to everyone.

'Oh hey Jera.' She said in an annoyed tone.

'Hey.' I said and looked back down on my book to revise.

'Oppa can I revise with you guys as well?' She asked and I cursed under my breath, she's always annoying when she's with us.

'Yea sure sit!' He said.

She started blabbering about whatever when my phone started buzzing. I picked up the phone, it was from a number I don't know.

'Hello?'

'Hello, is this Kim Jera?'

'Yea, who is this?'

'Hi I'm BTS's manager.'

'Emm what can I help you with?'

'BTS wants to meet you.'