001

Bad Blood

'You have a photoshoot tomorrow morning as well.' Manager oppa said as I read my textbook. Being a model and a medical student at Seoul University isn't easy.

'As long as I don't miss my lecture, it's fine.' I said.

'Of course. You wouldn't even turn up if it clashed with your lectures anyways.'

You might wanna ask, what would I be a model if I treasure my lectures so much. Well like anyone else who works, for the money. I have a scholarship as school but I still have to pay for the boarding fees at school.

'We're here.' Manager oppa said and I got off the car. We were at a big photoshoot place this time, all well known celebrities have photo shoots here. After 2 years of being a model I've gotten a bit famous, being recognised on streets and in uni.

We were immediately greeted by photographer.

'It's nice to finally meet you! I've heard a lot from other photographers, you are really even prettier in real life!'

'Haha thanks...'

'This way!' He said and led me through huge hallways into this photo shoot room.

'Yes yes that's it! So pretty!' He said and took pictures of me. This shoot was an advert for a handbag so I made sure the handbag was the centre of attention. I was used to it now as I've had so many shoots in the past 2 years.

'Omg I heard BTS is having a shoot next door! I wanna meet them so badly!' One of the staff said. I'm really busy in my studies and my job but I did know who they were as my roommate wouldn't stop rambling about them. Her favourite is called John cook or something? I can't remember.

'Ok that's it thank you so much everyone!' The photographer said and we all clapped. The staff with the lighting and props thanked me and I did to them as well.

'Let's go.' Manager oppa said and we left for the door. Suddenly someone screamed outside and me and manager oppa being the curious dogs peeked outside to see what was happening. As we walked closer, we saw a group of boys wearing suits surrounding a guy on the floor. Quickly I ran to the centre and saw a pale boy who seemed really familiar.

'Jungkook wake up!' One if he boys said in a worried tone.

Jungkook? Isn't that Mina's favourite person from BTS?

'I'm a medical student. What happened?' I asked the boys standing there and one of them with pink hair spoke up.

'We were just having a photo shoot and he was saying he had a headache and just now he fainted.' He said with a nervous tone.

I knocked on his shoulder.

'Hey Jungkook can you hear me?'

There was no response. I checked his pulse and it was really slow. I put my finger under his nose and my eyes widened when I found he wasn't breathing.

'Do you have a defibrillator here?' I asked one of the staffs, 'Don't worry I've used it a couple times.' More than a couple of times actually, when I was in Syria with grandpa, I used it so many times I would be a millionaire if I got a dollar for every time I used it.

'I think so but I'll have to get to the seventh floor to get it. It'll take a while.'

'Go quick!' I said and hurried them. At this rate he won't make it... I'll have to do it, I have no choice.

I used to both hands and bumped his chest. Doing this brought back memories, when I was in Syria, I saw so many lives, lost. Even though I keeping bumping their chest, some of them don't come back....

After bumping I did mouth to mouth to try and get oxygen in his body. I did this twice and checked his breathing, he's still not breathing and his pulse is getting weaker and weaker....

'Aishh...'

'Here's the defibrillator!'

'Please his shirt for me.'

I quickly opened it and set it up, I was used to using it so I was quick.

'You better come back or your fan girls will kill me.' I whispered to myself and attached it on his chest.

'Shock.'

His body moved but there was still no sign of breathing.

I turned it up and attached it on his chest again.

'Shock.'

His whole body moved and this time thank god he coughed and started panting.

'Oh thank god!' I said and became relieved, so did everyone.

'The ambulance is here!' Someone said and made way for the paramedics.

'He fainted and wasn't breathing so I used the defibrillator. When you get to the hospital give him a scan as he wasnt breathing for more than 3 minutes just in case.'

'Okay.' The paramedic said and moved him onto the bed.

His friends still seemed worried so I comforted them.

'Don't worry, your friend will be alright.' I said and smiled.

'Thank you so much!' They said and bowed.

'No worries.' I said and turned to manager oppa, 'Let's go I have a test tomorrow.'

'Wait isn't that Kim Jera?' Someone said behind me.

'Omg can I have an autograph?' A staff said and gave me paper. I smiled and took a picture with her as well.

'Thank you so much!' She said and bowed.

'No problem, I didn't think anyone would recognise me haha.' I said and chuckled.

'Omg it's Kim Jera!' More people came from the staff room and asked for autographs and pictures. I guess I got famous from modelling for famous brands and in fashion shows.

I didn't like too much attention as it feels really chaotic so I left as soon as I finished taking pictures with those people.

'Hard work today huh?' Manager oppa said and I sighed.

'So tired...' I said as I was revising in the car again.

Suddenly I got a text and my phone buzzed.

Hanbin: You free now? I just finished filming.

Me: Yea I guess, just finished shooting as well

Hanbin: Great, I'll meet you the school gates?

Me: Okay.

When I arrived I immediately sighed as I saw the mob of girls surrounding the gate.

Here we go again...