Seongwoo x Doyeon

PRODUCE SERIES One-shot Collections

SoshibangLove

Seongwoo x Doyeon: they are past lovers and they met again in the produce 101s2 dance battle episode. because of that they got back together.

 

 

*Insert Na Ya Na song*

 

The morning melody was heard in the whole dormitory as the newest theme song Nayana greeted their ears. Despite of being sleepy and tired the trainees went out of their bed with messy hair, half closed eyes and oily faces.

 

“Trainees, please prepare yourselves by your own without your stylists and after 30 minutes please proceed to the hall.”

 

They heard the announce as the Nayana song stopped. Everyone rushed to the bathroom the luckiest one is the first one to enter and the unlucky ones decided the order by using rock-paper-scissors, the best way to decide on something.

 

“Yah Kang Daniel! We only have 30 minutes! Just take loperamide for the call of nature!” Ong Seongwoo said as he knocked on the bathroom door for the nth time.

 

He was getting impatient and when he’s about to knock again, the door opens and Daniel went out of the bathroom with wet hair.

 

“Damn you! How dare you to take a bath at times like this!!! You should’ve washed your face instead.” Seongwoo scolded him before Jonghyun pushed him inside.

 

The trainees finally finished preparing and they’re heading to the hall. The ‘Sorry Sorry team two’ are running their out since they noticed that they’re the only ones left in the dormitory.

 

“Damn Daniel run faster!” Seongwoo scolded him once again.

 

They reached the hall, panting so hard as they run so fast from the dormitory to the hall. They’re right, they arrived late than the others.

 

“Hey, what’s the matter now? Why are we here?” Seongwoo asked Daehwi who’s sitting beside him in Grade A section.

 

“Two I.O.I members will be here today and we’ll be having a dance battle. That’s what I heard when I eavesdrop the PD’s conversation.” Daehwi said. Ong can only reply with ‘oh’ and nodded his head.

 

A thing suddenly hits his heart. He suddenly became nervous for no reason since he doesn’t easily get nervous at times like this and a dance battle is just a piece of cake for him.

 

The trainees are wondering on why they are gathered inside of a hall with the small stage. Some thought about battle and some have no ideas at all. While the trainees are talking to each other, whispering their ideas with one another, Pick Me- Produce 101’s first theme song played. As the song played, two young lady entered the hall earning cheers from the trainees who’s currently having a heart attack.

 

“Doyeon…” Seongwoo muttered making Daehwi turn a look at him.

 

“She’s so gorgeous! Right, hyung?” Daehwi said as he elbowed his hyung.

 

“She is…” Seongwoo replied with a low voice.

 

He can’t grasp to the fact that the girl he loved or the girl he loves the most is in front of his eyes right now. Cheering gracefully and being carefree like she used to be. His heart suddenly beats so fast and he was so dumbfounded to the point that all the trainees already sat down and he’s the only one left standing.

 

His eyes met Doyeon before Daniel pulled him to sit down.

 

“Ong Seongwoo.” Doyeon muttered off the mic so no one heard it. Like Seongwoo, her heart also beats so fast due to the sudden eye-contact with the boy she loved…the boy she loves.

 

The other trainees were right. They’re now having a dance battle. Grade A trainees pushed Seongwoo to the stage. He’s trembling but he’s experienced enough so he still danced his famous popping dance.

 

Doyeon watched him from the corner. I made a right choice. We made a right choice. She thought as she watched him proudly.

 

“Hey are you okay?” Yoojung asked her.

“Huh? I’m fine. Why’d you ask?”

“You seem a bit off. I noticed your eye contact with Seongwoo earlier. By any chance is he the one who gave you this?” Yoojung said lifting her elbow to show her the silver bracelet on her wrist.

 

“What?! How did you?”

 

“Girl, remember when we had a spin the bottle game and we’re asked to reveal our past? You told us that your ex-boyfriend gave you that bracelet. I also noticed that Seongwoo is wearing the same as yours.”

 

“Wow, you can be a detective someday.”

 

“Nah, you guys are just easy to figure out.”

 

“Doyeon-ssi, Yoojung-ssi stop talking and focus on the recording!” The PD said through the earpiece plugged on their ears. By that, they started to cheer again leaving those issues behind.

 

The dance battle was done smoothly and Grade D take home the crown. After the dance battle the trainees are asked to go to their dormitory again to take a bath or to do other businesses. The two girls we’re asked to go to their assigned dressing room.

 

“Seongwoo, what’s wrong?” Jonghyun asked him as he noticed that Seongwoo is a bit off and not so jolly as he is.

 

“Just tired hyung. Go on and use the bathroom guys, I’ll be the last.” He replied and buried her face on the soft pillow.

 

The others are busy dressing-up but Seongwoo is still buried on the soft mattress. Daniel poked his waist making him turn his body. Daniel noticed that his eyes were swollen.

 

“Did you cry? Seongwoo-yah, it’s okay we can win the battle next time!” Daniel cheered him up but his reason was wrong. Seongwoo did not reply but instead he looked at his wrist.

 

I hope you still wearing this. He though as he caressed the silver bracelet on her wrist. We made a right choice. You finally made it. I hope we can still give us a second chance.

 

Second chance the words alarmed him. He suddenly stands up from his bed and run out of the room. The others are asking where is he going.

 

“Don’t mind me. I’ll be back in a while!” He said as he continues running heading to the office.

He peeked through the office’s window and he saw Yoojung, Doyeon and Sohye talking to the PD. When he noticed that the talk is finished, he quickly hides on the storage room beside the office.

 

The three girls went out of the room together with the PD.

 

“Go first, I need to use the comfort room.” Doyeon said since she needed a retouch.

Ong Seongwoo, where are you? I wanted to talk to you now. She though as she walks through the hallway heading to the comfort room. She’s in deep thought when suddenly someone pulled him. She’s about to shout but pair of lips made her shut.

She felt a familiar feeling it made her not to pull away from the kiss. Seongwoo. She though and she was right, she saw Seongwoo right in front of her eyes.

 

Seongwoo pulled her again for a hug.

 

“I missed you.” He said… it took a moment until Doyeon hugged him back.

“I missed you too.” Doyeon said and broke the hug.

 

“You’re still wearing this…we’re still wearing this.” Seongwoo said referring to the bracelet they’re both wearing as he holds her hands and intertwined their fingers together.

 

“You told me to wear every time and everywhere.” Doyeon said and chuckled.

 

“Should we give this a second chance?” Seongwoo asked her while looking straight to her eyes showing sincerity.

 

Doyeon did not reply by words but she kissed him sweetly instead.

 

“Hey have you seen Seongwoo-hyung?” They heard Daniel from the outside making them broke the kiss and smile at each other.

 

“I’ll go now; the others are worried about me. Let’s meet here again before you leave okay. I love you.” Seongwoo whispered, leaving a peck on Doyeon’s lips before walking out of the room.

 

“I love you too.” Doyeon said right after Seongwoo closed the door. She was left in the room squealing like crazy due to happiness.



 

An: okay! It’s so cheesy af! Sorry okay sorry! I hope you’ll appreciate this SoshibangLove

Please leave a comment when you finally read your requested imagines. I want to know your reactions. You can upvote too if you guys want! Hehe Thank you guys. :*

@Bteambaby