Seongwoo x Chungha

PRODUCE SERIES One-shot Collections
Gentleman (Chungha x Seongwoo)
 
 
It's not easy.
Being a trainee is not easy, like what they always say, you have to endure all the pain.
There are many sleepless nights and sometimes you're starting to feel sick because sometimes you tend to forgot to eat because of practicing too much to prove that you are good enough to debut.
The fact that you have a short period of time of sleep because you need to practice hard to perfect everything... your dancing skills, singing skills, rap skills and everything.
It's not easy.
But Seongwoo made it. He debuted with the other 10 trainees in Produce 101 Season 2. He still can't believe that he's now part of the group. He's now an idol.
All of his sleepless night because he's still practicing is worth it. All of the times that he's in pain and he's sick but still need to practice... it's all worth it.
"Seongwoo, you need to listen carefully. Okay?" It's their manager. The other members are at the practice room while he's at the office of their manager. He's really nervous at that moment. He doesn't know what their manager will tell him. He's scared that he did something wrong that he didn't notice.
"Okay, I will listen carefully." He said. He's looking at his manager. Waiting for the announcement that he have for him.
"You'll have a dance collab with IOI's Chungha," when their manager said that his eyes widen.
Is it real? He thought. A dance collab with Chungha? He's in shock and don't know what to react.
"Mnet gave the both of you 1 week to prepare. Please, do everything that you can to make your stage with her a wonderful one. Okay?"
He's still in shock and the only thing that he said is "O-okay."
"This is a rare opportunity so you have to do well." Their manager added.
He nodded and smiled.
After that small talk he had with their manager he went to the practice room immediately and he saw the other members still waiting for him.
"So, what did manager-nim told you?" asked one of the members
"A dance collab." he said and smiled at him "with IOI's Chungha."
All of their eyes widen and started cheering for him.
One of them said "Man, that's so sick! I hope you'll do well."
Another said "Aigoo ~ I bet you're in Cloud 9 right now." And laughed at him.
"Please do well." the rest of the members said to him.
He nodded. 
This kind of opportunity is rare for an idol that just debuted. He's excited for their dance collab not to mention he really wanted to have a dance collab with Chungha even before. And now that it's happening, he's beyond happy.
He's really thankful that Mnet chose him to have a dance collab with Chungha. He promised himself that he will do everything that he can to make their dance collab perfect.
•••
IT'S NOW 5 o'clock in the afternoon and he's in the practice room thinking of what stage they'll perform. He's thinking what would be a perfect theme for the both of them. He's still waiting for Chungha to arrive.
In the middle of his practice he heard someone opened the door of the practice room and saw a girl walking towards him.
As the girl walks, it's now clear to him that it's Chungha. Now he started to get nervous.
"Seongwoo?" asked the Chungha.
"Y-yes." He's stunned. He can't believe that Chungha's in front of her.
"Yah. You don't have to be nervous around me." said Chungha and put her things down.
"Ohh.. okay?" he said awkwardly.
Chungha sat down and read the things he wrote in a paper. It's his plan on their dance collab. She started scanning everything he wrote. He took a deep breathe and talked to her again.
"That's just my plan tho. But if you have something else..."
"I actually like it." she said and smiled at him "I think this concept suits us."
"Oh, really?" he said smiling at her.
"Yeah!" 
After their chitchat they started doing the choreography and it's not hard for them to adopt the choreo they made because the concept they choose fits the both of them.
•••
TWO DAYS have passed since they started practicing for their dance collab.
"One. Two. Three Four Five. Six Seven and Eight. Wooh!" they both said
"Geez! I can't believe we're now done with the choreography and It's almost 2am." said Chungha and immediately she sat down at the couch in the practice room.
"I bet you're tired." Seongwoo said and he also sat down at the couch beside Chungha.
"No, not at all." Said the girl while smiling at him.
He smirked "So, do you want to go to the nearest coffee shop here?" Seongwoo asked
"Well, I would love to. Let's go!" Chungha said and immediately hold his hand for him to stand up.
He was shocked and didn't know what to react when Chungha hold his hand. He didn't expect that Chungha will act like that.
"Hey, you don't want to go? You asked me if I want to and I said -" Chungha didn't continue what she was about to say because she saw Seongwoo's eyes looking at their hands. Immediately Chungha let go of Seongwoo's hand "Sorry, I got so excited." And then she fake smiled at him.
He bite his lower lip and said "It's okay. Let's go." 

It's past 3am and they're still at the nearest cafe of the dance studio. They just ordered an espresso coffee and an ube cake which is unexpectedly their both favorite cake.
"So, what you really like hiphop?" Chungha asked Seongwoo and he nodded.
"Yeah. It's actually my favorite genre. But I also love the other genres out there like Jazz-"
"OMG! Really? I like jazz music too and it's really an amazing genre, right?" Chungha screamed happily. 
He smiled and said "Yeah. I like it also. What about you? What's your favorite genre?"
Chungha put her hand below her chin and said "Hmm. I actually like a lot of genre. But right now? I would say Jazz." And then she smiled at him.
Seongwoo nodded "I see." He was about to ask a question but he hesitated that's why Chungha's the one who asked him.
"So, how's life being an idol now?" Chungha asked
"It's all worth it..." He said while thinking when he was still a trainee. Because of all his hard work he's now an idol "I never thought that I'll be part of B.O.I but you know of course I want to be part of it. Who wouldn't right? So I'm really thankful for the fans who voted for me."
"I've been there. It's a happy feeling right?"
"Yeah. I'm really happy."
After that they just eat the rest of the cake that they ordered and decided to go home already. Besides, it's almost 4am now. They've been at the coffee shop for almost an hour.
"Is it ok with you if I'll walk with you to your dorm?"
"Well, yea. It's really okay with me. It's really late now so yes please." And then Seongwoo walked with her.
"You know I really thought you're an arrogant person." Chungha voiced out. Seongwoo's not surprised because some people he met at first told him that they thought he's arrogant so it's not new for him.
"That's what they thought but I'm not, right?"
"Yeah you're not. Infact you're gentleman."
Seongwoo smiled.
•••
FIVE DAYS have passed since they started practicing for their special stage and everything's more easy with them because they only need to polish the dance steps that they did and they're done.
The both of them are out of energy because it's already 12MN and they started practicing at 5PM. It's the most crucial part of dancing, they need to perfect every moves, polish every steps for it to be more beautiful to watch.
"You can do it, Chungha." Seongwoo cheered her because she's already tired and exhausted.
"Okay. I can do it!" Chungha exclaimed!
After that chitchat they resumed practicing.
"One. Two. Three Four Five. Six. Seven and--- Chungha!" That's Seongwoo. You can see in his face that he's really worried. Chungha's in pain at that moment because she sprained her ankle.
"Sprain... i'll just go to the nearest drug store here. Wait for me." Seongwoo said and then rushed out of their practice room.
10 minutes have passed already and Seongwoo haven't returned at their practice room and Chungha's worried.
She's worried that her sprain will be worst if Seongwoo will not give her first aid.
She's worried because she's the only one at the practice room and Chungha's afraid of being alone. She doesn't like  that she's alone.
She's worried that she cannot dance at their dance collab in the next 2 days because of her condition.
She's worried because Seongwoo might be scolded because she got sprained. 
She's worried of what will happen in the future.
She's afraid that Seongwoo will never comeback... to give her first aid of course.
Chungha tried to reached her phone but she can't because she's really in pain.
At that very moment she just closed her eyes and praying for Seongwoo to comeback for her. After praying she heard that someone entered the practice room and opened her eyes.
"Sorry, Chungha. Sorry for kept you waiting." said Seongwoo. There's a sweat all over his face. She can see in him that he's still catching his breath. Did he just run to the nearest drug store? She thought.
Seongwoo immediately gave her first aid. She can feel Seongwoo touched her ankle. It's very soft. But she reacted when Seongwoo tried to massage her ankle "Ahh! It hurts."
"I'm sorry. I'll be gentle." and then Seongwoo massages her ankle gentle and then put a bandage in her ankle.
"Thank you." Chungha said and tried to stand up.
"Don't try, Chungha."
"But we should practice." 
"No. Practice is over for this day."
"But I'm already ok---"
"You're not." Seongwoo said firmly.
"I'm sorry..."
"Don't even say sorry. It's not your fault." Seongwoo told her "Come on, I'll just carry you. I'll accompany you to your dorm." Seongwoo smiled.
Chungha's still in shocked with Seongwoo's statement. She didn't expect that Seongwoo will be this... sweet.
"So, piggyback ride or bridal position?" Seongwoo asked her but she's still puzzled. "Oh, bridal position it is." He said and smiled at her then started carrying her.
"I'm heavy! Seongwoo! Oh my gosh. You don't need to do this." She felt her face blushed while saying it to Seongwoo.
"Nah. It's okay. Don't move or else you'll fall."
"If I fall will you catch me?" Chungha asked.
When she realized what she said her eyes widen but it's too late for her to take back when she said because Seongwoo already responded.
"Huh?"
"Don't mind it."
"Uhmm."
"Don't mind what I said." she's really embarrassed because of what she asked. After that Seongwoo didnt reply.
She don't know if it's just her but Chungha think she saw Seongwoo smiled.
Just like what Seongwoo said, he accompanied Chungha. He's carrying her in the bridal position.

WHEN they're inside Chungha's room, Chungha's roommate keep on teasing her because of what Seongwoo did.
"You're so gentleman, Seongwoo" 
"Look at Chungha, she's blushing!"
"Yah!" Chungha exclaimed but Seongwoo's smiling "Seongwoo, why are you smiling?"
Seongwoo put Chungha down in her bed and said "You're cute, that's why..." She seemed so confused so Seongwoo continued walking "You're cute when you're blushing."
Chungha rolled her eyes and pinched Seongwoo's arm "Whatever. But thanks."
"No big deal." Seongwoo answered "Get well soon ok? Don't push yourself if you still can't walk." Chungha nodded "Your roommates will surely help you to recover." that's the last thing he said and then he leave the girl's dorm.
•••
D-DAY!!!
Chungha didn't practiced for two days because she's still recovering. Her sprain is starting to be okay but it still hurts. She have one thing in mind at that very moment; she need to perform with Seongwoo.
Her manager didn't scolded her because what happened is unexpected. Chungha's manager also told her to cancel their dance collab but Chungha insisted. She said she's okay and she really need to perform.
10AM
Chungha arrived at Mnet's studio. She need to be at their rehearsal. So even though she's still not okay she pushed herself to be okay so that she can perform.
She can't walk properly and it gives her a hard time to act like she's okay when deep inside she's still not okay.
Chungha's almost at her dressing room when Seongwoo saw her. She was about to walkaway but Seongwoo catches her arm.
"What are you doing here?" Seongwoo asked straight looking into her eyes.
 "To perform with you."
"But you're not okay."
"I am" Chungha lied and smiled at him.
"You can't even walk properly and now you're telling me you're okay?" Seongwoo's not mad but he's concerned. He may not sound as he is but he really is concerned. He doesn't want Chungha to have a hard time doing their dance collab because of her condition.
"But this dance collab is really important for you. We have to continue this..." Chungha said and hold Seongwoo's arm. She tried to pull him to walk with her but Seongwoo pulled her back in front of him.
Seongwoo's happy because Chungha's concern about him. Yes this dance collab is important for him but Chungha's still in pain. He don't want Chungha's sprain to be worse.
Seongwoo caressed her face and said "There's always a next time. What's important right now is your condition." Chungha smiled and then Seongwoo continued that he's saying "They rescheduled our dance collab. It'll be next week." 
"Oh my gosh. Are you serious?" Chungha felt relieved.
"Yeah. So I guess we'll have more days to spend time with each other."
He saw Chungha's wonderful smile again and that's his cue; he kisssed Chungha's forehead. "You're blushing again" Seongwoo .
-
Hi! I'm sorry if I posted this late it just happen that I'm in a vacation wherein there's no wifi. But I hope you'll appreciate this simple Seongwoo x Chungha fanfic.
If you have a prompt and you want us to write your pd101 s1 x pd101 s2 otp a story then leave a comment below.
Have a nice day ahead.
-BYEpjulienne