Cover The Truth and Tear Me Off

Nothing but the Six Dolls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

INT: JIMIN’S APARTMENT – BATHROOM – AFTER MIDNIGHT

Jimin sits in the empty bath as he looks at a picture of all seven of them from last year, during Soekjin’s birthday. His mind dissolves as he goes back to that night.

FLASHBACK:

Yoongi leans into Namjoon with a cup of cola.

YOONGI

So you won’t drink it without the lollipop?

Namjoon shies away from Yoongi’s cup as Jungkook reaches over and takes the cup from Yoongi as he sips from it suggestively, keeping eye contact with Yoongi. Jimin waves a hand between both their eyes, snapping their attention from each other.

JIMIN

Kookie stop trying to seduce Yoongi-hyung.

Jungkook blushes crimson as his eyes droop to the floor.

JIMIN

Aigoo. (Pinches Jungkook’s cheeks) So cute.

Jungkook pushes his hands away.

On the other side of the table, Taehyung is dumping his fries into Soekjin’s plate as Soekjin talks seriously with Hosoek whose feet are rubbing against Jimin’s beneath the table. When Taehyung finishes removing all the fries from his plate, he exchanges his empty plate for Soekjin’s that’s overflowing with fries. He cracks his neck and wrings his fingers as he digs into the food.

SOEKJIN

Hey, hey. Guys let’s come together. I want take a picture to remember this.

JUNGKOOK

Why?

YOONGI

Yeah, it’s not like there’s anything special about today.

SOEKJIN

Drop my fries, then.

YOONGI

You bought it for me; ergo it’s mine now.

He munches into the fries as Soekjin throws some at him. Jungkook throws fries at Soekjin so Soekjin throws at him too.

TAEHYUNG

Hey! Those are my fries, hyung.

SOEKJIN

It’s my birthday.

NAMJOON

Fine, guys, let’s give Jin-hyung his selfie.

They all laugh as they stand around Soekjin.

SOEKJIN

Okay, everyone say “Jin”. One, two, three, fou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter