Chapter 2

We Found Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson was absolutely flustered and waited until Jinyoung let go since the press was still in the area. When JInyoung pulled away, he saw the blank stare on Jackson's face. "Jackson, we are getting married, probably tomorrow. Might as well build the connection, you know." Jinyoung couldn't hold his laughter. Jackson, in absolute awe, cleared his throat and responded "of course. Good thinking." He buttons up his blazer, fidgeting to figure out the mood. As he clears his throat, Jackson gestures his hands toward his car. Jinyoung, smiling, follows his lead. The car ride was silent, dead, awkwardly silent. Jinyoung looked out the window, looking like a puppy with the windows down, panting and staring. Jinyoung never really traveled for leisure. Crossing the street was as exciting as the New Year's ball in Times Square. Jackson stared at Jinyoung, questioning his future with this arrangement. Jackson didn't say anything until they arrived at the hotel. He then focused once again on the goal and purpose of this marriage and began to regain his sense. 

The hotel, waiting for Jinyoung's arrival was gathered in a straight line from the car to the hotel's elevator. Jackson opens the car door for Jinyoung and walked together, side by side until they went to Jackson's office. Jackson hasn't shown any emotions, as usual. 

Jinyoung sat on the couch, looking around with his legs crossed, and chewing a piece of gum. "Mr. Park, ca-" Jinyoung puts his hand up as he popped his bubble. "Please, call me Jinyoung." Jackson cleared his throat. "Jinyoung, I have planned everything out for this event. I was hoping you would look at it to see any areas you would like to change." Jinyoung leans in to grab the stack of papers, barely reading anything and throws them aside. "Looks good to me."

Jackson, flabbergasted, grabs the stack and places them back on the desk. 'Mr.-Jinyoung, I wished you'd take this manner more seriously. This will change the hotel industry, merging our buildings will not only set us apart from the clients but future sponsors. Also, this is your future... and mine." Jinyoung placed his hands behind his head, nodding and yawning. "Look, Jackson, I am only marrying you for my parents. As are you. We are completely different people, and I plan to do nothing about that. We can portray a happy couple to the public, but when the press is gone, we are rivals and we do whatever we want." 

Jackson bit his tongue. "I see." He didn't care much either. It was all for show anyway. Jackson no longer had to worry about pretending in front of Jinyoung anymore. He calls his secretary in for the marriage license papers. Jinyoung tiredly grabs a pen and signs with not even a slight bit of care. "I have a meeting in a couple minutes. I would gladly appreciate it if you can head to your room and wait there until my meeting is over. We can head to my house afterward."Jinyoung nods, and heads out, with a smile. Jackson no longer saw that smile as a friendly exchange, but his method of getting his way. 

Jackson walked in with a cold atmosphere around him. His business staff was not prepared at all for this upcoming meeting on the acquisition and Jackson knew. "I'm not waiting all day for this. We are starting whether you like it or not." However, for the first time, Jackson felt unfocused. He could not for the life of him concentrate because he was thinking about how he would have to deal with the arrangement in order to please his father. The meeting lasted about two to three hours discussi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter