Chapter 3

We Found Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung heads to his favorite club, quite far from his new house. He was known to be a player. Looks good when he comes in, comes out with a man and drunk as a mad dog. Jinyoung walks in with a smirk, opening both doors for everyone to look at him. "Drinks on me!" The whole club went wild. He was the kind of guy who would randomly start dancing around someone and end up sleeping with them the next day with no memory of his name. That's what he did. The loud music and the hard liquor took hold of his body. As he was dancing, he felt hands around his waist. He smirked, he had lured someone in. 

Jinyoung turns around as he's swaying his hip. He sees another man around his age. Bright blond hair, stunning brown eyes and his lush lips that looked as if he's never kissed anyone. He was taller than Jinyoung and looked not Korean but maybe Chinese. Jinyoung goes closer to his ear "What's your name?" 

"Mark" Jinyoung bit his lip and thought he had someone to break in the new house with. He pushes Mark's head towards his and pulled him closer for a passionate kiss. After some time, Jinyoung pulled away and grabbed his hand to head out the door. He calls a cab and tells the driver Jackson's address. It's almost a quarter past five. Jackson should be asleep, or so Jinyoung thought.

Back at the house, Jackson headed towards Jinyoung's room. He knocked on the door softly, hoping Jinyoung wouldn't wake from his sleep. He knocked once more, now wanting to Jinyoung to wake up. Jackson was thinking all night if he should ever suggest a romantic nature towards their "relationship" or if his marriage will forever be stagnant as it is now? So he found himself in front of Jinyoung's door, wondering and pondering. What would he do once Jinyoung is at the door? Jackson assumed Jinyoung was in deep sleep and decided to go back to his room, wash up and finally call it a night. 

Jackson turns on the shower, and steps in. While he was in the shower, Jinyoung arrives home with a "guest". But the noise of the water hitting the marble floor silenced the opening of the door. Unknown of the sound, Jinyoung tells Mark to get undressed in the room while he gets some water. 

As Jinyoung goes up the stairs to "call it a night" with Mark, the noise of the shower stops and Jackson steps out of the bathroom, towel wrapped around his hip, barely covering his privates as the steam rushes out behind him. 

Jackson, shocked to see Jinyoung, runs back into the room, using the door to cover his body and only his head peeking out "Jinyoung?! It's almost 6. Are you returning home just now?" Jinyoung, my Jackson's physique and chuckled at his shyness, responded "Yeah, haha. I'm about to call it a night." 

Jackson furrows his eyebrows "Jinyoung, we are about to have back to back hour long meetings. I hope you get at least a little sleep before the day officially st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter