CHAPTER 07

[BTS FF] Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 07 

"It should be around here," Eunbyul mumbled to herself as she slowly strolled down the lit up neighborhood. With her suitcase in one hand and her phone in the other, she continues to observe each house she passed by to make sure the address matched with what her phone displayed.

"Aha! This is the place," she walks up to the gate and rings the doorbell, I hope they still live here, she thought as she waited.
 

——————INSIDE THE HOUSE——————

MIN-HYUK POV
"Yahh! Change it back! Can't you see I'm watching my dear Goblin and Grim Reaper!" My sister yelled.

 

"No way!" I retorted taking the remote control into my possession, "There's a show I want to watch and your in the way!" I proceeded to change the channel in search of 'Hit the Stage.'

 

"Mom!" My sister whined—the way she acts sometimes makes makes me question if she's really my older sister.

 

"My Lord! Why can't you guys just get along?" Our mother questioned over a sigh as she placed a plate of freshly cut apple slices on the living room table.

 

I hear the door bell ring.

 

"Are you guys expecting someone?" I questioned, as we all froze in place. 

 

Both my mom and sister shook their heads. "Why don't you go check?" My mother demanded. I sigh out of frustration and hand the remote control back to my sister, which she happily celebrated earning back and went straight back to watching her drama.

 

Who could it be at this hour?

————————————————

EUN-BYUL POV
"They're probably not home or maybe they don't live here anymore," I say sighing to myself as I turned around to leave, when I heard the gate open. And to my luck, it was my old time friend Minhyuk.

"Hey Rocky, its been awhile," I say trying to contain my happiness as I gave him a hug. Rocky was a nickname me and his sister gave him when we were young. Just seeing him made me reminisce about our early school days.

 

"Eun-Byul?!" He questioned with a surprised look.

 

"I sorta ran-away," I briefly explained.

 

"What?!"

 

"Can I come in?" 

 

With confusion on his face he led me into his home.

MIN-HYUK POV
"Min-Hyuk who was it?" my mom comes asking me at the front door as I carried Eunbyul's suitcase inside, "What's this?" she further questioned upon seeing the suitcase.

 

3RD PERSON POV
Eunbyul walks in behind Minhyuk, taking her shoes off,  "Hello, sorry to disturb you at such a late hour," She says bowing.

 

"Omo! Eun-Byul? What are you doing here?"

They both led her into the living room, where Minhyuk's older sister grew surprised at Eunbyul's presence. 

 

"What the—what is she doing here?!" Minhyuk's older sister questioned with an astonished look. All her brother could respond was with an 'I don't know' gesture.

 

————————————————

EUN-BYUL POV
"So what's going on?" Minhyuk's mother asks as she handed me a cup of tea, "Min-Hyuk tells me you ran away?"
 

I nod in response after taking a sip of my tea.

 

"Why?"

 

"I'm tired," I bluntly say.

 

"Huh?" confused, Minhyuk's sister drives her attention towards me, scooting closer next to me on the couch.

 

"I'm tired of the way I'm living in that household: Hyun-Sik has gone missing and my mom's gone, I have nothing."

 

"Gone? Where's your mom?" Minhyuk's mother asks.

 

"She passed away."

 

"Omo!" Minhyuk's mother covers with one hand, shocked, Minhyuk's sister instantly gives me a hug. 
 

3RD PERSON POV
Minhyuk sat quietly staring at Eunbyul.

 

"I'm sorry for your loss," Minhyuk's sister says to Eunbyul releasing herself from the hug.

 

"It's alright you guys didn't know. No one does really. They barely held a funeral for her too," Eunbyul mentions as she stared down at her cup of tea still in her hands. Due to the quiet and tense atmosphere she realized that she has said too much, "Ah! I'm sorry please don't think much of it. I've already accepted her loss and right now my focus is to find Hyung-Sik," she frantically explained—although part of that explanation was a lie.

 

"How is Hyung-Sik missing?" Minhyuk's sister questions.

 

"I don't know? One day he was here and the next he's gone. But I do have a lead! He's still here in Korea...somewhere."

 

The three nodded in response. 

 

"I'm really sorry for showing up like this and I know this may sound selfish, but if possible, could I please spend the night here?" Eunbyul pleaded as she bowed, clenching her fists, her heart pounded in anticipation to their reply.

 

"Of course you can!" Minhyuk's mother says with a warm smile as she lifted Eunbyul back up from her bow, "Stay as long as you like."

 

"That's right! Although we all know you shouldn't be here, but, we can't help but feel that what you're doing is right." Minhyuk's sister replies.

 

"Thank you so much," Eunbyul says bowing once more.

 

"Well then I'll prepare the guest room," Minhyuk's mother says.

 

"Then may I briefly excuse myself to the bathroom?" Eunbyul asks, and without missing a beat Minhyuk's mother directed her to where the restroom was before going to prepare her room. 

 

Minhyuk's sist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter