CHAPTER 04

[BTS FF] Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 04

Upon entering the room, she spots her mother laying on the bed nearly lost within the sheets, she wasn't moving: her translucent skin paler than ever before, tubes running through her nose, an IV attached to her wrist, Eun-Byul found it hard to believe that this was in fact her mother.

 

She sat on a stool beside her bed and held onto her mother's hand; the warmth of it still remained as she last remembered it.

 

—————3 DAY'S LATER—————

EUN-BYUL POV
"It's been three days since mom has been admitted to the hospital and no sign of that old hag or that old man," I let out an exasperated sigh, "The fact that they haven't shown a speck of concern doesn't surprise me."

 

"I'm sorry Eun-Byul...I-I've wanted to tell you but your mom demanded that I keep quiet and–"

 

"I know, I know" I calmly cut him off in a depressive tone, "I know both you and mom meant well I just...I just hate myself for not noticing."

 

I felt bad. Not just for my mom but for Myung-Soo too. These past 3 days have been extremely hard, especially for him since all he could do was watch me in vexation as I turbulent with my problems within the household–He was always stuck in the middle in these matters.

 

"You know, ever since I was brought into this household it's been grim...At first it was great knowing that I had a father and that I would be living everyones dream of living a luxurious lifestyle, but now...now I regret knowing my father and his side of the family, especially with the way how they treat my mother," I gaze at my mom with grief as I took ahold of her hand again.

 

Myungsoo sighs and weakly nodded, "Yes..."

 

Out of the corner of my eye I notice Myung-Soo with a frustrated expression. I realize that I shouldn't continue to confine my problems to him, seeing that it was stressing him out from where he stands in this whole ordeal with me and the Park household–its impossible for him to choose a side.

 

I quietly cleared my throat deciding to change the subject, "So, any news on Hyung-Sik?"

 

3RD PE

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter