CHAPTER 06 (Part 1)

[BTS FF] Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 06 (Part 1)

With a solemn look on her face, Eunbyul stares out the window as her head rested on her hand, Will I ever roam freely like those birds? she wondered.

 

"Eun-Ae? Hellooo? Eun-Ae!"

 

"Huh?" Eunbyul with raised eyebrows faces a classmate as the others chatted amongst themselves.

 

"So you coming to the club or not?" student one asks.

 

"The whole class is going," student three adds in with enthusiasm from across the classroom.

 

"It will be so much fun," student four mentions happily.

 

Ugh could you guys put anymore effort into your friendly facade, Eunbyul thought, "Sorry I think I'll pass. I don't like loud noises and sweaty crowds," she remarked with a forced smile.

 

"Oh," student four replied, slightly caught off guard by Eunbyul's rejection to the invite.

 

"Oh wait! Did you say club? I thought you meant something else," student two mentioned with a dubious tone.

 

"It does get pretty loud," student five remarked with concern as if he were siding with Eunbyul. "Why go to a club anyways?" He scoffed.

 

"Uuhhh....You know just so we can ruin the business," student one says.

 

What a stupid reason, Eunbyul thought.

 

"Ohhh I get it," student two responds.

 

And a stupid agreement.

 

Eunbyul had enough of their antics and decides to leave the classroom.

 

"Where are you going? Class will start soon," student five notified.

 

"Just heading out to get some fresh air," she replies, And to get the hell away from you guys, she finished off sarcastically in her head.

 

"Hold On! We'll accompany you," student five declared.

 

Hell no! She immediately thought. "No need. I won't really take long. Thanks anyways though," she replies in the most friendly way possible and walks out of the classroom. Her classmates watched in silence. As the door closed behind her, all of their friendly vails vanish from their faces:

"Who the hell does she think she is?"

 

"Stuck up . If only her family wasn't at the top I'd swear to god I would've torn her life down to pieces by now."

 

"Her being the daughter of a mistress is disgusting,"

 

"Rumor has it that, that girl's mother died recently."

 

"No way?! Seriously?!"

 

"Well...That's what she gets as a loathsome gold-digger wanting to be part of the elite."

 

"Honestly speaking, without her father's money, name and influence she would be nothing."

 

"No doubt about it."

 

They all snicker.

 

Eunbyul scoffed as she heard every last bit of their ongoing conversation behind closed doors, You don't know , she clenched her fists; her knuckles turning white, I didn't want this lifestyle...the money...the attention...your fake- closeness and affinity towards me.

——IN A DIFFERENT PART OF TOWN——

"Like always, you're the first one here!" Hoseok happily greeted as he rested an arm on Yoongi's shoulder. Jin, Namjoon, and Jungkook stood alongside the two.

 

"Yahh~ can't believe this is my last year," Jin remarked as he briefly digested in fresh air into his system and spectated over the school campus.

 

"I know~ time has flown by fast," Hoseok adds in.

 

"Damn you guys are lucky, this is barely my first year and I'm already sick of it," Jungkook rants.

 

"Oh come on, Its not all that bad," Namjoon comments.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter