He Had Looked Elsewhere

Let Me

~2~

There was something about a man playing with his toys.

No.

Unconsciously, the model found herself following his each and every movement. From the slight tilt of his head to the way he passed a hand through his unruly dark hair. The contrast between his pale fingers combing through his dark locks was enrapturing. More than on par with his unnerving dark gaze as it slid down the nape of her exposed neck. Only to flicker back to her face.

Their gazes meeting.

Her breath catching.

Only for the moment to be broken by his lens.

“I’m sorry, did I miss something?”

Ah.

She couldn’t help but her head to the side as he brought down his camera once more. His hands carefully hoisting it on his hips with supposed indifference. Yet she could see how tightly his long fingers were clasping the precious object. 

There truly was something mesmerizing about this man and his camera.

Not that Park Kyung cared as he walked into her field of vision.

All before vigorously snapping his fingers in his model’s face.

“Are you selling my masterpiece of a haircut or seducing the photographer?” Kyung mused as he slightly flicked one of her curls. “Pick the first wisely or get out.”

Caught between the confines of concrete walls and an empty street, the sound of laughter that ensued was melodious as it wrapped around the set, models and staff included. It crept higher and higher, just as quickly as the model’s cheeks reddened. A detail that the photographer could hardly bypass as his eyes followed this newfound color, now bringing life to a previously listless model. He could only watch in awe as this living beautiful portrait unfolded before him. So much so that he had been too caught up in the moment to realize that all the attention had been turned back to him.  

“Bear with me here because I can’t cover his face, hm? Simply think of him as a stone. Even stones should want to cut their hair at my salon.” Kyung, oh so sweetly, explained as he placed his hands on his hips. “Surely seducing a stone is a no-go even for you.”

“I am selling your masterpiece!” The model whined and Kyung scoffed.

“And I’m very sorry that I hired you but I already cut your hair, sweetheart.” Kyung deadpanned before cupping her cheeks. “Now smile and-. “

“Don’t.”

Now.

Min Yoongi, the bane of Park Kyung’s existence also known as his photographer of the day, had set foot on set hours ago. Quiet to a fault, he’d almost gone unnoticed behind his bubbly best friend, Kim Seokjin. Still Park Kyung knew when to acknowledge a talented pretty boy when he saw one and Min Yoongi had fit the bill from the get go. However, from the moment they’d locked eyes, to the moment Yoongi had wordlessly shut down more than half of Kyung’s amazing ideas, they’d unilaterally become sworn enemies. Thus, explaining Kyung’s growing frustration as Yoongi chose this special moment to bestow him with his husky voice: To shut him down again of all things!

“Excuse me?” Kyung slowly repeated as he turned to Yoongi. “I’ll have you know that I was only doing Jinnie a favor when I hired you. No matter how much of a big shot you are in your prestigious University, this is my set! This is my work!”

Not that Min Yoongi cared.

There were words to describe the scoff that had left Park Kyung’s lips as his photographer all but leaned to the side to look past him. There truly were. However, they paled in comparison to the way Yoongi slowly parted his lips. His gaze following the bright color adorning the model’s skin as it travelled up the nape of her neck to her glistening eyes.

“That look.”

Indeed, as vivid as the color of her skin, it pulled him in. It taunted him as it hid behind her curls. All before a wild gush of wind allowed him to meet it once more. Thus, only pulling him to raise his camera.

Indeed, before it disappeared; before it was stolen from his again.

“I want it.”

He had to catch it.

Click.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, hello ^^ 

We have finally met our previous photography major and 'They' can now 'touch', see what I did there? heheh ^^ Therefore, if Yoongi has left you perplexed, he shall explain himself. Give us time... or ask :)

Until next time ^^, without further ado: 

Fun fact: I closed my eyes and let my fingers choose the name of the stylist. From the looks of it my BLOCK B love was too strong lol. 

Thank You <3 

                           Read 

                                      Read 

                                                 & Do Comment <3!

Ciaociaoxx