THE TRUE ONE

NO NEED TO HATE

I'm sorry if you confused about my story. Last chapter I wrote from "YOU" point a view while in the other chapters before I wrote from "I" point a view as SaMi. Sorry, I'm not a good writer hoho.. and in this part I will take "YOU" point a view until the end of the story. I word again, sorry :)

 

Jihoon POV

I don't know what I will gonna tell to Sa Mi. She's my real friend and ofcourse I don't want to loose it since It's hard to find a real friend these days. But, I can't just give up of all of these things since I always did hard for it. 

*Flash Back*

"Hey P.O!!!!"

"P.O! Did you hear us? Welcome to the club man!. We're in the same school right now. So, it's not hard for us to meet up!"

"Okay Jihoon! Your stage name doesn't really fit to your ear right now, but later you'll get it or even forget your right name"

I saw those guys in my class..

They were BLOCK B.

Me. Pyo Jihoon. Is one of THEM. THE MOST HATED GROUP BY MY CLOSEST FRIEND EVER.

First time, I didn't really know when MyungGi told me to go to BNC COMPANY. They said that company looks for rapper, ofcourse I really want to join it. Since I had MyungGi which is the most popular music academy in Korea, ofcourse after the audition, I had accepted as the trainee. But, I really really didn't know that company is owned by Cho PD. I surprised when they said that Cho PD would gonna control about the debut and etc. Actually, I wanted to tell Sa Mi when I already accepted, but since I knew who own it , I was afraid. But, I can't give up my dream. 

And.. the most thing I was really scared and I don't know why I feel guilty to Sa Mi, when I must join up with Jiho. The one that Sa Mi hate since forever. Even I didn't have a problem with Jiho,but I don't know why as her bestfriend, I'm afraid about it.

*end flash back"

"ARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah Sami! I'm a betrayer! BETRAYER! KILL ME!!!!"

Really, I don't know what to do. This thing is going more complicated right now. BLOCK B transfered to MyungGi for more lessons as the trainee, and I will meet them often! What if SaMi sees me join up with them?? and ofcourse I can't pretend that I don't know them. Okay! I wish I had magic stick and it'll make me disappear just about one second

*KRIIIINNNGGGGGGG* my phone rang.

"Hello!"

"Hey what's up Jihoon-ah ! Had you already know that Block B go to MyungGi?"

"Yeah Uncle Cho. I met them"

"Oh.. that's must be good. You guys will meet often since you always more schedule than them"

"So, how about BLOCK B schedule uncle?? It'll be the same with me?"

"Some of it. But not all. They just taking in dance there, so it'll different with you"

"Okay thanks uncle see you!"

FUUUIIIIIHHHHHH.... finally. BLOCK B just attend dancing class, so they won't go there often. But still.. this thing!!! Please stop bothering me argh!

END JIHOON POV

"Hey Jihoon! I'm lazy to go to MyungGi today" you said in the morning with a sleepy face

"Okay, why not we just go to SNS???"

"HELL NO! The class will start in the evening. Do you want to study in library there?"

"Okay fine let's go to MyungGi! finish your project for your last exam perform! So what will you gonna do?"

"I had decided that I will rapping but SOLO!!!!!"

"WOW!!! what song???!!!!"

"PIEROS TEARS 1 by OUTSIDER but I will mix up with 8.45 by Drunken Tiger"

"PIEROS TEARS???!!!! I MEAN, ARE YOU SERIOUS?? That's song is really hard and fast"

"It's not that hard since I always sing that song. It's already out of my head hhahahaha. But, I'll give the best for that. YG Company will gonna come right?"

"Fine! after that, you will leave MyungGi and going to be YG trainee! GREAT!"

"Hahahhaa.. but it depends on my luck!. hey Jihoon! Have you signed up for some company though??!"

*DEG*

"Jihoon????" 

"Jihoon????????"

"YA!!! JIHOON-NA!!!! Why you always daydreamming since tomorrow?? I'm talking to you!"

"Yeee...NOTT..YET!!!" Jihoon said lying.

"Oh.. so you must find company as faster as you can! Find the right one and fit into your taste and style! I pray for you Jihoon-nah!" you said 

"Yeah.. thank you! I hope YG will accept you too!" Jihoon feel pain in his heart *sorry Sami-ah! I was lying*

"THANK YOU JIHOON-nahhh!!!!* you hugged him tightly. You loves Jihoon with all of your heart. He's someone who's never gonna out from your life

"Sami.. What if I disappoint you?"

"Jihoon! why you said that?" that Jihoon word surprised you actually.

"No, I mean. Will you hate me?"

"YES! AND I'LL NEVER TALK TO YOU UNTIL THE END OF MY LIFE"

"ARE YOU SERIOUSSS!!!?????"

"Ofcourse not! I'm joking bro!!! Maybe in that time I'll get mad to you. But you know what? even sometimes I'm selfish, but still I'll hear your explanation. I know you Jihoon! You won't do something without reason"

 

Just one feeling in Jihoon right now

 

GUILTY