NEW GROUP?????!!!!

NO NEED TO HATE

"I'M HOME!!!!!!" I know actually no one in the house but I just keep screaming

"HEY SHUSSSHH!!!!!"

"errrrr...DADDY!!!!! what the are you here!!! You never come home"

"This is my house kiddy! It's up to me if I come or not!" I just rolled my eyes. There's no time to fight with him. But I hear the loud voices from his room who are singing rapping and also drumming. First time I didn't Carey but I don't know why I'm curious about it.

"Sammy!" one guy that I don't know his name *like I care* shouted to me

"WHO ARE YOU GUYS????"

"We? DO YOU WANNA B? BLOCK B!!!"

"Block B what??? This house is in the BLOCK G actually not BLOCK B"

"Hey are you stupid ha???!!! We're new boygroup but don't know when we will debut" said one of them whose the eye smile.

"BOYGROUP???? I DON'T GET IT! why all of you in my house?? Hello this is not the studio!!!" One of them with the glasses and greasy smile looks like wanna punch me up but then two people come to room

"HEY SAMI! WOULD YOU BE POLITE TO MY BOYSSSS? They will debut under my company soon!!"

"woooahhh! You had a new group? And.. You have a new company? So you're rich right now but still never give me a cent of money"

"are you serious?? Cho PD appa gives us everything ! as long as we practice" Said one of them who has the eyesmile

"ukwon!" said someone behind him and when I see his face my face burning.not because I'm shy but I really mad.

"JIHOOO! Fine! I'm going now!" I went outside and slam the door

"WHOAAAAA" scream people from inside the room OH YEAH! worst day ever! And then I open up my phone.

"SOOJUNG!!!" this time I don't know why I really want to speak with Soojung not Jihoon

"HEY !CALM DOWN! What's wrong??"

"That PD guy will debuting a new group soon!!!! How come he got the money??? He said to me to not spend a lot of money and need to work because he doesnt have a money to pay my education.BUT NOW???? HE WILL DEBUT THE NEW GROUP SOON!!!!!"

"I thought you know about it before.. Everybody around the world already know about that news. Cho PD who's nolonger rapper has been producing a new boygroup which is consisted of 7 people"

"How come I didn't know about it? And 7????? I just see 6 there"

"They still don't tell who are the members.. But are they HANDSOME???!! please! Let me meet them!"

"SHUT UP SOOJUNG! I really hate that band from the little side of my heart until the end of my life! And also I pray to Jesus for that band will not gonna be success since they ruin my life and also there's one guy that I hate the most in the entire of my life!"

"whooo? It's must be JIHOOO!"

"How could you know that?"

"Jihoo and your dad are very..."

"shusssh!" then I turned of my phone.

YAAA!!!!!! That Jihoo guy and my dad!!!!!!! DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=========================================================================================================================

There's a reason why Sa Mi really hates Jiho.

Stay up to next chapter!