CONFUSED

NO NEED TO HATE

You lay in your bed without thinking anything.. but still what you saw before still bothering me, and you don't know tears already out from your eyes.

"Noo! Pabo-ya! Why I must crying ???!!" you still keep preventing your tears but you can't. Then you get angry and throw all of things away.

Then, you found out a cute and interesting book. You openned it up and saw lot of memories back than. Those are photos of you and your mom. Your mom is very beautiful and looks from her face showing that she really cares about you. You're smilling a little bit. But then, you remembered that time when she was leaving you to your dad.

-Flash Back-

"Mamaaa!! Please don't go!! SaMi doesn't want to live here. Please mom! Let Sami go with you!" little Sami cried out loud when she saw her mother in incheon for the last time

"I'm sorry Sammy-yaaa ! Actually I don't want to live you up. But, your father is better with you right now. You're smart girl, and you just wasting your brain if you live with me.. your father will give you a better education. I promise!" then mom hugged me tightly

"Mom, would you promise to me that you'll comeback from Indonesia soon??" you said

"I promisee! Seon Hee , please take care of Sa Mi !" said mom

"Ofcourse Dian! Sa Mi is just like my own child too" and then mom went away. I cried louder and louder

"Don't cry baby girl, Seon Hee aunty will always with you" Seon Hee was the only one who were you closest too until now. But since high school, you barely see her because of something up there.

But until now, mom never comeback

-end flashback-

Your appa and umma never can't join up together. Both of them always fighting back then. And my grandma kinda racist because your appa married with foreign lady. Mom couldn't stand it of since your appa always come home late, drunk, and a lot of fans really hated your umma in that time because Cho PD's popularity. Your mom didn't strong enough.

"I missed you mom, but I'm not kind of person like you. You weak enough! You just ran away and couldn't face all of your problems!" you cursed her. But , it's right! you don't want to be like her who can't maintain her own family. And it's different of Seon Hee aunty. She's still raising her own children even there are a lot of problems. One time she said "Problems to be finish not to be prevent" . Those words always stuck in my head until now. You want to see her again,but again you don't want to meet one of her son. "If only.. I don't throw my heart on him..and he doesn't hate me. I will always visit you Seon Hee-aunty"

Next Day

- Seoul National School-

 

"Sa Mi yaaa!!!!" shouted Jihoon

"Hey Jihoon! Finally!!! my economics quiz finished! I get the highest score!!!"

"You don't need to tell me! I got the worst score!"

"What did you do last night?? Hey! You need to study!"

"Just chillin arround! And you! Do you study hah!!??"

"No"

Jihoon rolls his eyes "so, shut up! I know you already smart!"

"Hey don't be mad! Let's go to our next stop! MYUNGGI!!!!" you laughed because of Jihoon expression. He's funny. Then, both of you catch the bus and take about 30 minutes to MyungGi!

"SaMi!!!!! DON'T COME TO THE CLASS!!!!!!" shouted Soojung surprised me

"Hey?? What happen I can't come the class. I need prepare for the last performance" you said a little bit confused

"Please don't Sa Mi!!!" you still go and not hearing Soojung.

"Hey girl!!!! What happen up there??!!!" said Jihoon to Soojung confused

"There wa....." brakkk.. you open the class's door and you stand there like a statue.

 

"HEY SAMI!!!!!"

"WOOOO SAMI-YAHHHH!!!!!!"

 

"What... are you guys doinnnnn?!" you trembled.

"Wowooowoooo! This is our schooul right!! hahahaa....." those boys laughing over and over. You just stand up there and saw all of people in the class staring on all of you. But mostly these boys. There's amazed expression.. "aaaa.... I found mye new hubby"

"Hey Sami! your dad is so kind! We can go to school and practicing in this good place and also with a lot of beautiful girls" 

All of girls just "whooaaaaa" and melted of his words.He winked on those girls and one of them fainting. 

You just quiet at first. You really bear your emotion. But you can't..

"GODDDD!!!!! GET OF FROM MY LIFE IN FREAK BLOCK B GUYSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  I slamed the door and get out, also Soojung follow me.

Those guys just laughing inside

 

"Calm down girl!!!" Soojung hugged me.

Jihoon out from the class. I saw him with confused face. He can't look up to your face and ofcourse it makes you confused too. What happen to him? but you're not that care because you still get mad because of before.

"Jihoon -ya!!! why you just standing there doing nothing?" said Soojung

"ha?"

"No, I don't need to be settled down. Sorry guys" then you go away

 

*what if...what if... sheeee.... arggghhhhh* Jihoon thought

"Jihoon? Jihoon? JIHOON YA!!!!!!!"

"Ha! hey! you surprised me off!" said Jihoon surprised because of Soojung

"What happen to you?!" there's question mark in Soojung head

"No..nothing hehehehe"Jihoon gigled 

"You're so weird today!!!!!" said Soojung with strange expression.

 

And then Soojung go and left Jihoon alone.

"ARRRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!! GEEEEZZZ!!! GOODDD HELP MEHHH!!!!!!" screamed Jihoon and all of people near him look at him

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What happen with Jihoon??? 

Why he's so freakin out?????

STAY TUNE GUYS!