Me, Jihoon, and Appa

NO NEED TO HATE

 “Sa Mi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cho Sa Mi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” someone with really annoying voice yelled my name loudly “You know what time is it right now??!! IT’S 2 P M.. Ehhh.. sorry 7 AM YOU KNOW HAAA!”

Omg this person! How could he yelled then sang 2PM song -_- Really annoyed me!

“HEY YOU SHUT UP!” said Sami

“SAMMY SAMMY SAMMY! When will you be polite with your father ha! You’re already 16 going on 17!”

“oh you again” SaMi go back to sleep “I don’t have a time to speak with you, but I’m glad you come home early” after that I don’t hear anything, until I wake up 1 hour later

“Hey Sa Mi ! Finally you woke up! We need to go to Seoul National School this day. Mr. Han told me that we didn’t finish our last assignment. And he told me that you must be WATCH OUT because national examination is coming soon. Poor you 12th grader”  said Jihoon who is Sa Mi best friend. But eventhough they are best friend, they still like fighting each other

.“Oh Jihoon! I thought we had finished already. YOU ARE LYING!!!”

“OFCOURSE NOT! You should see this. Last time we didn’t come to SNS because we have a rehersal for our last year “exam performance” in MyungGi right???!!!! Do you remember?”

“Haiiisshhhh...”

“That’s the consequence bro!!! It is tired right being in high school but attending music school! Poor us” said Jihoon

Jihoon is right. Both of us are friends since elementary school. Now, we’re already in high school. Jihoon is in the 11th grade and I’m in 12th grade. Actually I should be in the same grade with Jihoon, but I pick the fast track class since last year.

Flash Back

“I don’t know what were you thinking about when you picked the fast track class. It will be hard if you finish high school just in about 2 years.” said Jihoon

“Hey Jihoon-Ah! You Know my Appa right! And you know what kind of me right?!!”

“You always do all of things to get what you want! Even it will hurt yourself! Just because MyungGi said that one of big entertaiment industry in Korea want to recruit you, that’s mean you must finish your high school faster??!!!” said Jihoon a little bit fretful

“They said to me that they don’t want an artist to attend school when they already in it. AND YOU KNOW MY APPA RIGHT!!!!! What will he say?!!!! He will say....”

“Being an artist is the same with being an unemployement. When you in the upstairs you will get forever you want, when you in the downstairs you won’t do anything even eating”

“NAH! YOU KNOW THAT ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“But you still have long time to go! Finish the high school first”

 

“No!! There’s no time! I must explore my ability and show the world who I am!” I said. Jihoon just yawning when he heard that and said “Whatever”

Since that time if I squawk, he just said “I told you so...”

-end flash back-

“Sa Mi, Did your Appa come home this morning? I saw his shoes” said Jihoon

“Yeah! and he really annoyed me as always. I never can’t arguing with him. He always think his opinion is right, and I always think mine is right. So, we still can’t join up together”

“But, he still your father! Whatever he did to you, you can’t be unpolite with him. Your  attitude sometimes can’t be tolerate, and you never respect him!’

“Hey why you give a blame on me? I dont care as long as I still do what all of what he want me to do! Is he ever think about how tired am I to face all of this things. He just wants me to be someone who respectful and being a billionaire until the end of my life” I said half angry because I don’t like when someone argued me. Yeah that’s my negative attitude.

“Oh..well” Jihoon just give a glance on me. He already knew I would be like this if he said like that. So, why he must asked me though? Stupid him!

 

My APPA!!! Yeah him! I don’t like him! WHY???! A lot of words to tell about him. When I was younger, I adored him a lot. I want to be like him! He’s the best rapper in his period. Who didn’t know CHO PD???? Yes him!THE GOD OF RAPPER IS MY APPA. My appa always strict to me. He wants me to be a docter, because he knew that I’m jenius that’s why he use my brain. Then, he put me in one of the best high school in Korea which called Seoul High School and also it’s one of public schools, but he pushed me a lot to take the international program for getting a highest score for SAT because he wants me study overseas soon. It’s hard broo! EVEN YEAH I’M JENIUS! I never get score lower than 8 even I’m not serious in study. But, I’m not the kind of nerdy type who always study study and study. It’s not me!

On the first grade, I almost dropped out from school because of my absence. I took music school more serious, and mostly took my time there. When my father knew about this, I thought I would die in that time, yeah seriously! He didn’t let me sleep at home, and I must lived in Jihoon’s house until I approved my score. Luckily, I had Jihoon who helped me out. I studied harder than my father wanted to do. It was not only because to make me still in Seoul High School, but also to get the fast track class, eventhough I ended up in social class and ofcourse my appa’s dream vanished. I can’t be a docter. I said it more than one hundred time to him, and until now even I already sleep in my house, he always blames my music school and never stop prevent my dream to be a rapper. He never teach me again, but poor him, I already got his knowledge and I can rap faster than him.